Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Angelif you look at my chart and see the dip and than 2 steady temps ff gave me crosshairs there. Yay hope your temp goes up.

Grassroots good luck..

UGH! My fiance and I rarely fight but we had an argument tonight.... I would want to bd anyway, but I got a little over-emotional about it..... so no BD tonight :(

Just praying that last night's will have done the trick. Any how, I have Bd'd the day of O with zero luck so far, so maybe this routine change up will be good.

Oddly I feel like I am 5dpo right now - pressure in my lower abdomen, emotional,etc...weird! I'm sure my temp sill spike tomorrow or the next day though

My dh and I had a fight also the day after ov lol. Maybe it is a sign. Have you started drinking pineapple juice and milk? They help with implantation.

My dh and I had a fight also the day after ov lol. Maybe it is a sign. Have you started drinking pineapple juice and milk? They help with implantation.

No on pineapple, yes on milk! Plus :
Prenatals, vit c 500, b complex , vit E, L-arginine, baby aspirin, and of.course metformin.

Negative opk this morning ! Woo hoo! :happydance: FINALLY! 2 POSITIVES FOLLOWED BY A NEGATIVE! FIRST TIME EVER! MY HORMONES SEEM BALANCED!
:thumbup:

Whoever invented Diclectin needs a medal! That stuff works wonders on nausea!! I feel like myself (although tired), but I'm getting laundry done and a pot of soup on the stove and cleaning up. I haven't felt this good in nearly 3 weeks :D

My house smells SO good right now! Making ham and split pea soup. Cooking the ham hock to make stock right now. Saw the recipe on the Food Network (one of Michael Smith's).

Ok, all signs point to O yesterday, although my temp only went up a little. Ewcm yesterday and today, neg opk, but my ovary has a strange burning sensation....never had that. I always get o pain/cramps, never burning. I googled (of course,lol) and seems that it can be a ruptured cyst (not likely), an irritated cyst - IF af was due, or I also saw that "burning" after o COULD be the corpus luteum, and that a "strong" ov can sometimes produce a bigger, stronger CL.... Which means good progesterone...I'm hoping that's what it is, cuz all these supplements I'm ramming down my mouth are supposed to help progesterone. Any one here had that?
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1358056800z4z15z28z17.png

I had like a Uti feeling after ov dont know if it is like you are describing but if you google ignore the bad things. I havent enjoyed my preg because of all the chemical pregs and mcs I found about. That is why I am praying for symptoms. Today I realised my son accidentally hit my bboby and it hurt sooooo bad! good sign.

HOPE YOUR TEMP GOES UP AGAIN ANGEL

Whoever invented Diclectin needs a medal! That stuff works wonders on nausea!! I feel like myself (although tired), but I'm getting laundry done and a pot of soup on the stove and cleaning up. I haven't felt this good in nearly 3 weeks :D

My house smells SO good right now! Making ham and split pea soup. Cooking the ham hock to make stock right now. Saw the recipe on the Food Network (one of Michael Smith's).

I am happy yoy feel better Angel. mmmmmmmm soup! I am a soupaholic.

I had like a Uti feeling after ov dont know if it is like you are describing but if you google ignore the bad things. I havent enjoyed my preg because of all the chemical pregs and mcs I found about. That is why I am praying for symptoms. Today I realised my son accidentally hit my bboby and it hurt sooooo bad! good sign.

HOPE YOUR TEMP GOES UP AGAIN ANGEL
Well my only ovary is my right ovary, but funny you said that, cuz I thought to myself " I wonder if this is what a uti feels like"

I've had 3 UTI's in my life, all while pg, and all of them discovered before I had any painful symptoms. I was peeing a lot, but since I was pg, thought nothing of it lol.

But since this is the right side, I know it's not that.

@rose- I'm happy to see the med is working so well for you! Now you get to nourish your bean!

Yes! Now that I can tolerate eating food I'm going to make up for lost time (well maybe not literally:haha:). Made an amazing ham and split pea soup for supper tonight. I've really been lacking veggies lately.

Is it a possible pregnancy symptom to be peeing CONSTANTLY at 6-7dpo? It could totally just be a coincidence but I feel like all I did was pee today and I did NOT drink any more than I normally do. I shouldn't psyche myself up with what are probably phantom symptoms but it has me kinda wonderin! :)

Is it a possible pregnancy symptom to be peeing CONSTANTLY at 6-7dpo? It could totally just be a coincidence but I feel like all I did was pee today and I did NOT drink any more than I normally do. I shouldn't psyche myself up with what are probably phantom symptoms but it has me kinda wonderin! :)

If it is not your norm peeing constantly can be a preg symptom. You can implant in 6dpo some ladies even had ib at 5dpo!

:dust:

Living with me yest was dangerous ladiea. So I prayed for preg symptoms and I had the worst gas attack INHUMANE! My husband heard my guts rumbling all the time and after booooom.

I always pee more in the tww, idk why. And there is usually like a few days where I just pee about once an hour. Anyways, can somebody PLEASE tell me what's going on with my chart? I think its trying to spell something. :haha:

Congrats on the appt rose!

Sorta what nazz said.... If it's a new tww symptom for you, that is a good thing. I pee a lot as it is. I have to ask my fiance if he thinks I'm peeing more :rofl:

Lol confetti!
@nazz - have you been taking your temp at the same time?
I noticed your chart looks like your one from the month before last. Are you using opk's? God :blush: I sound like your mother! Lol.... Sorry just wondering....
It looks like you might have o'd yesterday!

Living with me yest was dangerous ladiea. So I prayed for preg symptoms and I had the worst gas attack INHUMANE! My husband heard my guts rumbling all the time and after booooom.

LOL join the club! I'm ALWAYS gassy!! I'm starting to sound like a guy :blush:

Lol confetti!
@nazz - have you been taking your temp at the same time?
I noticed your chart looks like your one from the month before last. Are you using opk's? God :blush: I sound like your mother! Lol.... Sorry just wondering....
It looks like you might have o'd yesterday!

I take it around the same time every day, on weekdays I wake up at like 6:30/7 am but on weekends I wake up around 10 so a little later. It didn't seem to matter last cycle though.I tried opks my first cycle ttc and I gave up on them because they were driving me and even OH crazy lol. It was funny before he understood how they work he though they were like preg tests where a line is a line and he was like why do you keep Oing?? Then once he got it he was just like me, wanting to put them under a microscope trying to figure out which is darker. Anyways I gave up on them and don't feel like dishing out the money for digis. I figure plenty of people get preg without even trying so why should I need to try sooo hard lol :dohh: but yeah this chart does look like my first unfortunately, and idk if maybe I already O'd which would be big difference from the past 2. I did feel a twinge in my ovaries though either yesterday or the day before after we bd (can't remember which time lol).

Angel looks like you may be getting crosshairs soon!

Nazz I agree opks made me go crazy hope you get your crosshairs soon!

Angel looks like you may be getting crosshairs soon!

Nazz I agree opks made me go crazy hope you get your crosshairs soon!

Yep! I entered a temp in for tomorrow, and it crosshairs me for thur, day 2 of my smiley! Aldo had that peach spot. Then my ovary burned yesterday, that's gone now. Took both brands of opk still negative! It's such a relief !

Nazz I know how you feel. The last 2 cycles I used those stupid target opk's and literally got 16 positives out of 20, 2 negative, and 2 that I couldn't decide.

I decided to go ahead and cough up the money for the digital. Thanks to those and the metformin, I KNOW I ovulated, and I know that it was either thursday or friday , most likely thursday since I had that tiny spot.

For the first time, ff gave me a pregnancy rating of "excellent".

We dtd 3 days before o, 2 days before, day before, skip one, then day after - which depending on exactly when the egg released, even dtd friday could work! I used a small amount of preseed the first 2 times, a generous amount the 3 rd time, and a CRAZY amount the final time. I had Jay watch the great sperm race too. After our no bd thurs evening and my mini fit I threw, lol, I just wanted him to umberstand WHY it was SO important. He was cracking me up- saying things like" look what you're doing to my poor sperm!" And " I feel bad for putting my swimmers in such a dangerous place!" And "80% dead in just SECONDS! You murderer!" :rofl: he was kidding, not actually yelling at me... I am definitely lucky to have a man so on board . We are backwards from a lot of couples - he always says if w had the money, he would want to be a stay at home Dad - typical traits of a cancer male. Just like other capricorns, I'd love to be out there making enough money on my own so he could be a stay at home Dad. But, though not poor, we aren't well off, and both have to work. He's also an early bird and I'm a night owl. It works perfectly. He gets the boys ready for school every morning, then I help them with homework every afternoon, and do baths /tuck into bed things if I'm off work since I usually work at 430. It's nice, he gets up early, I get to sleep in, then he takes a quick nap in the afternoon (why is it men seem to need naps?).... A nice balance. Just hoping we keep a balance once we have a newborn! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->