Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Omg, confetti : look at our charts just before and after o! (imagine seeing my o cd 12)
They are identical for the 2 days before and after o! I mean line wise. We had the same dip and the same rise!

What do you girls know about Vitex? I just started reading about it. Would it be wise for someone to start taking it who doesn't technically have a diagnosed fertility problem? It seems like there are some amazing stories about it out there, but at the same time, I would hate to screw up my hormones because I'm impatient... We've only been TTC for 3 cycles and I appear to be ovulating... Possibly an LP on the shorter side, 10-13 days... But other than that I think most of the problems are in my head... Any thoughts on it?

I know nothing about Vitex. :( I'm sure some of the ladies here will, though!

Would any of you mind checking out my thread with pics from my pregnancy test this morning? It's probably all in my head but I'd love a few extra pairs of eyes checking it out with me! :) I will be testing again tomorrow morning (about 12 hours from now) so I will hopefully know better by then. Praying for a distinguishable line!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1703877-means-nothing-right-7-8-dpo.html

I'm not sure what to make of that test GrassRoots. That line does seem to be out of place. The only thing I did different the month we conceived was take 50mg of B6 to help lengthen my LP because it was coming up short.

Angel your chart does look like mine at the time of ov and after! :dust:

Wugz I took Vitex ( Agnus Castus) the cycle before this one. I had a Lp of 14 days although I spotted the last 4. That cycle we did nit time bding well enough. This cycle I did not take it but just cause I forgot to buy it.

Would any of you mind checking out my thread with pics from my pregnancy test this morning? It's probably all in my head but I'd love a few extra pairs of eyes checking it out with me! :) I will be testing again tomorrow morning (about 12 hours from now) so I will hopefully know better by then. Praying for a distinguishable line!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1703877-means-nothing-right-7-8-dpo.html

hey I see a second line not the dye of piil at end but where it is suppised to be!!! Keep us updated!

I don't know anything about vitex either. I see that line! I can't tell if it's a real line or an evap though... I've never used the internet cheapies before. Take one in the morning tomorrow!

I definitely will! Would an evap line show up within 1-2 minutes? I honestly do not know!

IDK I've never had an evap before, honesty I didn't even know they existed until I started coming on BnB lol. I do know they are more common with the cheapies and with the blue-dye's though. Here is a site about preg tests with pictures and how frequent evaps and what not are... IDK if internet cheapies are on there or not. https://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html

I see the line for sure, have you used that test before? Maybe that's where the line shows on that brand. Or sometimes it can vary. I took a test one time and the control line was in the middle, lol, I had to break the test to even try to see the test line! If it's an IC maybe something similar happened... It doesn't look like a smear - I've had that before too, almost mistook it for a bfp, then realized it was because there was too much urine - but yours looks like a bfp to me!

What do you girls know about Vitex? I just started reading about it. Would it be wise for someone to start taking it who doesn't technically have a diagnosed fertility problem? It seems like there are some amazing stories about it out there, but at the same time, I would hate to screw up my hormones because I'm impatient... We've only been TTC for 3 cycles and I appear to be ovulating... Possibly an LP on the shorter side, 10-13 days... But other than that I think most of the problems are in my head... Any thoughts on it?

Idk.... Your luteal phase may be short cuz of the bc pills, that can make things screwy...

I would ask your doc before taking it. I came across some info on it, not much, while I was researching ways to naturally raise progesterone, and certain supplements, like vit E , C, B complex , etc, are sage to take while trying to conceive, but I did read that "otc fertility treatments" should be confirmed by a.doc that you need them. Some of them, can't remember if it was was the agnus castus or the black cohosh, are actually controversial, and one of them I saw that iut was
Important to only take on certain cycle days....
Wish I could remember more...
It's quite possible that your body just needs time.

I definitely will! Would an evap line show up within 1-2 minutes? I honestly do not know!
An evap would rarely show that fast, and definitely not the correct color AND correct time frame... I think you got yourself a bfp! Congrats! :dust:

Praying to fertility Gods that I will be joining you in a week or so!!!

:dust:

I've been trying the countdown to pregnancy site, it has some useful info, but I don't like their format as much as ff....plus I'm actually happy with my nut hutters, lol.. And I was just looking for a ticker....
Can't put it in my sig line on my phone though....

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1358056800z4z15z28z17.png

I just found this preg pic thought I would use it as an avatar. I was 39 weeks hope it brings me some luck.

I just found this preg pic thought I would use it as an avatar. I was 39 weeks hope it brings me some luck.
I was getting ready to say whoa! You look more than 5 wks! Lol...

But, 39wks? You don't look that far along either! You look like how I carried both my boys - more like a block than like a basketball....

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1358056800z4z15z28z17.png

Everytime I see this - "13 days till testing" I laugh...

Can't help I ovulated a couple days early! I am going to try to show a little restraint, but I know I can't wait til 16dpo! :rofl:

Maybe you can wait at least until 10dpo?! I waited 2days after my dip.

Yeah you do not look 39 weeks in that pic IMO! You look good though, like you didn't gain much weight everywhere else, just the bump lol.

So I temped this morning and it was 97.83 so I was like hmm... annoyed that it went back down again, and I decided to try doing it vaginally. Came out to 98.16, same as yesterdays. So I think I'm going to temp vaginally from now on; it seems to be more steady that way. I'm still wondering if I O'd yet or not...

I think if you have another high temp you shoul have crosshairs soon.Yay more ladies in the tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->