Welcome to the Nut Hut!

lol chatter chatter. Well I guess I keep Oing earlier and earlier then huh. I didn't even get to use my preseed this cycle because I thought I would O around cd 18. -_- I bet I'm out again.

Maybe you can wait at least until 10dpo?! I waited 2days after my dip.
My goal was to wait til 10dpo.

Tmi: ok, I Know this sounds nuts, but I just used the restroom, and when I wiped there was what looked like ewcm AND pinkish/brownish smeared in! Now I'm all excited - but how is it even POSSIBLE to have ib bleed this early???

I have never ever had any spotting at this point in my cycle. EVER. Nothing in my underwear, but a decent glob(sorry!) On the tp! WTH?
Now I'm totally freaking out! Wed I did have a pos opk, we dtd around 2am, technically thursday morning but I marked wed pm, it was about 30 min later when I wiped and had a small, tiny, peach tinge on tp - it seemed to be a small amount of blood from maybe o'ing right then and there?!?

Also I woke up with cramps this morning...not bad, kinda like af, not exactly. Now this? Omg, I promised NOT to be so nutty this month, and this had to happen??

:brat:

Wth?? What if I'm actually o'ing now or something? Idk what to think! :help:

Ok, so far, I have found that although very uncommon, it is possible to implant at 3dpo... Plus, the implant process can take a couple days, so technically, I may be starting to implant, and it may have popped a blood vessel while doing so...and may not actually be "implanted" for a couple days still....

God I wonder if this is bad! What if the cells didn't have enough time to divide before implanting, that can cause chromosomal abnormalities!(that plus the sch were the starring roles of my mc!)

Now I'm scared I could get a bfp....
This is crazy. Last night at the monster truck show, I decided to have one beer, but kept burping up what tasted like stomach acid and it made me queasy. I didn't finish the beer. I didn't even really want it to begin with, lol, something about being in a stadium makes me think I should have a beer lol!

Damn! I REALLY didn't want to be worked up too bad for this 2ww! But between the burning ovary in friday, weird digestion yesterday, and now this today! :brat: this will be the worst 2ww yet!

Angel wings why do you think you had a 3 DPO implant? Your chart looks good!

Mini-spike today, and I expected to O this weekend so hoping/praying I can keep this temp up and begin my TWW. If I did O yesterday, it would be the first time I've ever gotten the BD right on O day!

Mini-spike today, and I expected to O this weekend so hoping/praying I can keep this temp up and begin my TWW. If I did O yesterday, it would be the first time I've ever gotten the BD right on O day!
Idk if I'm implanting, I'm just saying this afternoon,
When I wiped, I had pink/brown cm! I KNOW I o'd already...i even took an opk today just in case , totally negative, just had pos opks on wed and thur, temp up friday...
But what would cause pink/brown cm glob a few days after ovulation?

I'm excited and scared at the same time.

Idk if I'm implanting, I'm just saying this afternoon,
When I wiped, I had pink/brown cm! I KNOW I o'd already...i even took an opk today just in case , totally negative, just had pos opks on wed and thur, temp up friday...
But what would cause pink/brown cm glob a few days after ovulation?

I'm excited and scared at the same time.

Oh I see! Hmmm. That is interesting! Could it be spotting from O that just took a few days to discharge? I've never spotted with O so I have no idea what it would look like or when it would show up!

I only got a peach spot at o time twice ever, and one of those times was this month, very early thurs/late wed...

Idk what to think!

Tmi update: since the spotting, I've peed like 3 times and nothing. Just got home from taking my boys to use their gift cards, peed again, this time a slight peach spot!

Ugh. I'm still reading, and finding a few stories, it's possible, but very unlikely.

Don't stress yourself out angel wings! Googling will make you go crazy! It could mean something, it could mean nothing.

I know it's hard, positive thoughts sent your way!

Agreed, I'm the same way where I have to google everything, but you have to try to put it out of your mind because stressing won't do anything good for you. And I've found that when I stress about things period comes either late or early and I guess it probably makes it harder to conceive or sustain a brand new baby. I feel like maybe that's why teens get pregnant so easily, they aren't even thinking about it or worrying about much of anything usually.

I on the other hand just flipped out on OH! We went to get fast food and they messed up my order (I'm a very picky eater) and I went craaaazyyyy! 10 minutes later I told him idk what's wrong with me, but that was a freak out like I was on my period times 100. I'm hoping it means my hormones are cooking something up in my uterus, but not getting my hopes up because I know it's too early for stuff like that... I think...

Just to show I'm not getting this 3dpo implanting idea from other women (although I've seen those stories too,lol, but there's always that margin of error!)

https://www.wikihealth.com/Implantation_spotting

Nazz,wugz - you guys are sweet and trust me I know I shouldn't go crazy, but that ship sailed back in september after my mc.

I told myself not to go TOO crazy this month, and I was doing just fine til this afternoon....tomorrow I have to go to my co-worker's baby shower, the one that found out she was pg same time as me.... I almost cried in the baby section ! I don't like this weepy emotional thing I've turned into while in the 2ww... I'm considering dropping off her gift and leaving... I don't want to cry. Plus my freshly pg mngr will be there too.....

I think I'm too hormonal for the whole thing...

Haha I found the last sentence of this article to be incredibly accurate:

"Trying to guess or inspect what the body might be doing is enough to drive any pregnancy-desiring female crazy."

Isn't this FUN!?! :)

Yep FUN FUN FUN!

OMG I was craving sushi tonight, but I know you're not allowed to have any with raw fish (spicy tuna roll is my FAV), so I bought this veggie one and it's pretty good. Who'd a thunk it that carrot and avocado rolls would be so good :)

OMG I WANT A BEER! Not gonna happen though! Guess I'll stick with my cranberry ginger ale :)

Angel if it was not for the positive opks I think ff woukd move your crisshairs backwards by 2days cause that was what happened with mine.

Nazz look at your chart now yours too is beginning to look like mine!!

Whst happened to grassroots?

Nazz look at your chart now yours too is beginning to look like mine!!

Whst happened to grassroots?

Ya think so? Yours looks more like it slowly crawled up, mine just kind of shot up... Idk the thing is OH and I have been having oral sex this whole time before BDing, which we usually don't during my "week" because it messes with the sperm, but I thought I was going to O around CD 18 and now I'm scared I already O'd and messed it all up. :dohh: Wouldn't it be crazy if I didn't... I hope my chart starts to look like yours though. When do you think you implanted confetti?

Angel I would say it is very possible you already implanted. Maybe it's not common, but hey, if its possible its possible.

I had a dip at 9dpo and they say usually it takes 2days after implantation for a test to show I had a bfp at 11dpo so that should be 9dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->