Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Angel if it was not for the positive opks I think ff woukd move your crisshairs backwards by 2days cause that was what happened with mine.
I actually was wondering the same.
The spotting had stopped,
but just now I cramped again, (tmi alert) and went to pee and this time ( I'm so sorry) before wiping I looked in the toilet and saw 2 drops of brown blood fall. Very tiny, I only know it was brown cuz when I wiped it was brown. Earlier was pink/brown ewcm stufg, this was watery/brown.

I also got crazy hungry and made too much to eat I think cuz no I'm nauseous. Like REAL nauseous. I'm beat and typing this in bed. Idk what's going on, but none of this is normal at all for me. I felt feverish earlier and temped, I was only 99, but I rarely get fevers at all. If I feel like this tomorrow then I'm definitely not going to the baby shower. I feel yucky and also think it will just be too much at the moment. I got her a giraffe shaped rattle with a rubber teething handle and a set of sleeping gowns with matching scratch mittens...so cute...so wish it was mine....:blush:

hoping I ate too much and will feel better tomorrow....

Angel you have to try this link it is hilarious there are women who have experienced implantation very early, there is drama cause if you continue reading they fight and there is a virgin involved also :rofl:

https://m.steadyhealth.com/Implantation_bleeding_3_5_dpo_t53749.html?page=4

Angel you have to try this link it is hilarious there are women who have experienced implantation very early, there is drama cause if you continue reading they fight and there is a virgin involved also :rofl:

https://m.steadyhealth.com/Implantation_bleeding_3_5_dpo_t53749.html?page=4
:rofl: I personally enjoyed the.spell check police that bashed someone for their spelling, then spelled "scientifically" AND "average" wrong. Love how they put avrge! Hehe!

Of all the things to argue about, I'm surprised more people didn't jump on the virgin girl "banging her head against a wall". I think that might have been someone messing around....

Update: wore a liner to sleep, woke up with 2 tiny dots of brown(each smaller than the eraser at the top of a pencil)

Still small amount of watery brown upon wiping.

I am either having a super wacked cycle, which seems odd because my opks and temps are fine, or something is going on, maybe the start of implantation.... I also read that pink cm can be from a "strong" ovulation, and that the egg can burst through the follicle with more force than usual. Then , may take a couple days "to exit"(the blood I mean) since it's coming from the ovary...funny, cuz I also read that "burning" ovary after o CAN be due to a stronger corpus luteum....

So 2 things to suggest a good o. I hope that also equals a good, mature egg.

Feel better this morning than last night. Bbs aren't exactly tender to the touch, but heavy, and a dull ache, I am also more "aware" of them if that makes sense. Actually, when I woke up, before getting out of bed, they felt heavy and sore like they did when I was pg, but when I stood up that went away.

Not long after posting I felt better, I became nauseous, had a bit more brown cm, cramps, then a mini panic attack.

I feel weird. Something is going on, I really think I am pregnant, and when that thought struck me, and I saw brown spotting, idk , I freaked out. I was crying and everything. I re-lived my usual mc nightmare, except I was awake and it is only in my head.

Then my kitten embarked on a 30 minute attempt to mount my arm, which at least got me laughing and grossed out...he was more demanding than before

I think you should leave aother day and test! Your spotting is sooo unusual.

Really all you can do is wait angel... We aren't like the virgin mary who has an angel that comes and tells her when she conceived. Unfortunately... wouldn't that be a lot easier?
Funny though I felt the same as you last night. I was feeling kind of weird all day and then when I laid down to go to bed I got dizzy and nauseous.

My left ovary has been hurting today though, so now I'm thinking I'm Oing now or haven't yet, IDK!!! Maybe Oing a second time?! Driving me nuts. FF gave me crosshairs today though for CD 14.

Do any of you guys adjust your temps if you woke up at a different time than normal? I used it today because I woke up at 5:30 am and I am actually quite pleased, but IDK how accurate the temp adjusters are...

I never adjusted my temperature.

(**Emotions Rant Alert**)
Ugh I need to back myself away from this other thread I'm on. Everyone on there is boasting how many scans they had and how many times they've been able to hear their babies heart beat. I'm 9 weeks and haven't been offered any of that! I guess some of them are for good reasons, but I feel cheated! Some of them are all like I'm 34 and this is my first baby...well, yeah me too! Damn our medical system :(
(**End Emotions Rant**)

Sorry, I feel like I have PMS x 100 today

Nazz I am wondering the EXACT same thing! My alarm is set for 5:45 but if I wake up before that, it's hard for me to fall back asleep. I have adjusted in the past, but when it's an important temp, like around O, I hate adjusting!

Anake, sorry to hear your frustration! Find a way to relax, it's better for baby :)

I know the spotting is VERY odd. Only brown, haven't had cramps since around 2. Only had one panty liner on today, no where NEAR half full. Really just a small patch of brown. When I wipe it seems almost dry brown, which is odd. I've been reading this 22 page long thread (I'm about halfway through) and women are sharing their ib followed by bfp stories. It really ranges woman to woman and pg to pg - plus only 20-30% of women ever experience it anyhow.....

Now I just have random twinges and some pressure. Not cramping though. Last night and earlier today felt just like af cramps, but I know thats not a possibility! At least not yet....
Fx this is headed towards a bfp and not something wrong with me!
I was texting a friend of mine, and she kept saying test, test, test! Lol... I was trying to wait! I told her she was an enabler and promised her I'll test with dollar store test in the morning, but I know that it will be too early... So getting a bfn tomorrow won't make me upset or anything. After that I will wait til fri, which is 8 or 9 dpo. I was going for 10, but I'm only kidding myself and breaking the rule tomorrow a anyways!

Ugh I need to back myself away from this other thread I'm on. Everyone on there is boasting how many scans they had and how many times they've been able to hear their babies heart beat. I'm 9 weeks and haven't been offered any of that! I guess some of them are for good reasons, but I feel cheated! Some of them are all like I'm 34 and this is my first baby...well, yeah me too! Damn our medical system :(
(**End Emotions Rant**)

What we're here for :) :hugs:

Getting early scans is NOT all it's cracked up to be, trust me! With my boys I got only 2 scans and a 3rd with my youngest.... They didn't even attempt to hear the heart beat til 10 wks!

All those "early" and t/v scans will be forever linked to mc in my brain, cuz of all the ups and downs
i went through in a short time. No hb, wait there is a hb, now no hb, there's only one, now there's 2, now there's none - it was a long drawn out catastrophe! I realize that my experience isn't everyone's, but I've met women who feel the same.

I know it seems long now, but just think - only last month you were in the 2ww! By the time you have the baby you won't even know where that 9 months went!

(**End Emotions Rant**)

What we're here for :) :hugs:

Getting early scans is NOT all it's cracked up to be, trust me! With my boys I got only 2 scans and a 3rd with my youngest.... They didn't even attempt to hear the heart beat til 10 wks!

All those "early" and t/v scans will be forever linked to mc in my brain, cuz of all the ups and downs
i went through in a short time. No hb, wait there is a hb, now no hb, there's only one, now there's 2, now there's none - it was a long drawn out catastrophe! I realize that my experience isn't everyone's, but I've met women who feel the same.

I know it seems long now, but just think - only last month you were in the 2ww! By the time you have the baby you won't even know where that 9 months went!

:hugs: thanks girl

**hugs** Anake! That is frustrating, I'd feel the same way. Vent away, that's what we're here for!

As for me, nothing to update today, I'm afraid. More of the same, which is really discouraging because I'm 9dpo and I'd think if I was actually pregnant 'the line'/squinter (if it's there) would be getting darker, you know? So upset. I will be 10dpo tomorrow morning and I guess I can probably assume I'm out for this month if there is not an obvious line by then. My period is due in five days (four, tomorrow) so I guess tomorrow is my last ditch effort. So sad.

**hugs** Anake! That is frustrating, I'd feel the same way. Vent away, that's what we're here for!

As for me, nothing to update today, I'm afraid. More of the same, which is really discouraging because I'm 9dpo and I'd think if I was actually pregnant 'the line'/squinter (if it's there) would be getting darker, you know? So upset. I will be 10dpo tomorrow morning and I guess I can probably assume I'm out for this month if there is not an obvious line by then. My period is due in five days (four, tomorrow) so I guess tomorrow is my last ditch effort. So sad.

Don't give up just yet! I got my first line at 11dpo.

Got a sharp pain, followed by RED blood...not heavy, but more than spotting. How could I get AF after 15 days? Wth is that????
SO CONFUSED! FEEL LIKE CRAP AND TEMP IS GOOD!

Got a sharp pain, followed by RED blood...not heavy, but more than spotting. How could I get AF after 15 days? Wth is that????
SO CONFUSED! FEEL LIKE CRAP AND TEMP IS GOOD!

Hmm...looking at your chart I think they got the O date wrong (I think mine was wrong too)....might be a good sign! FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->