Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Angel can you get some professional medical advice? I really cant imagine the confusion you are going through now wish I was there with you.Hope this all ends in a Bfp! Xxxx:hugs:

Note for witch:
Have you ever encountered a raging bull Nooooo? Well with my hormones all over I am worse so stat away from thus thread!

I never adjusted my temperature.

(**Emotions Rant Alert**)
Ugh I need to back myself away from this other thread I'm on. Everyone on there is boasting how many scans they had and how many times they've been able to hear their babies heart beat. I'm 9 weeks and haven't been offered any of that! I guess some of them are for good reasons, but I feel cheated! Some of them are all like I'm 34 and this is my first baby...well, yeah me too! Damn our medical system :(
(**End Emotions Rant**)

Here we get our first scan at like 12 weeks. I usually go private once at 8 or 9 weeks but the gyne orders me to do so since I am a triplet. If there would be 3 I would need more mointoring and a bit of xtra vitamins that is why.

Hope you get your scan soon Anake but meanwhile enjoy your preg. :hugs:

Saw a lady wearing this shirt behind Canucks coach Alain Vigneault during the Canucks/Kings game tonight on TV. I WANT ONE!!

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/FutureCanucksFan_zpsec538a48.jpg

I just go back and forth between "must be pregnant" to " I must have some serious health issue" or BOTH. This can't be normal! At all! Pg or not!

Saw a lady wearing this shirt behind Canucks coach Alain Vigneault during the Canucks/Kings game tonight on TV. I WANT ONE!!

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/FutureCanucksFan_zpsec538a48.jpg

lol it is so cute!

Angel put your mund at rest and get visited. But pls think positive I really think it is still ib cause lots of ladies spot for a few days.

There is a chart in ff she had lots of spotting early and ended up preg. I will find it as soon as I get back hone.

Angel I would call your gyno if I were you... Just to put your mind at rest, I bet it is IB though.

I was in yoga class today and many positions just didn't "feel right" anymore. Especially this one, you lay on your belly and then grab both your ankles and lift up your legs and chest, balancing only on your stomach. It wasn't that I couldn't do it, but something in my belly was telling me not to, like something was in there. And I had not eaten anything yet and only drank a little bit of water before class... I know I'm probably crazy, but I wasn't even thinking about being pregnant or babies or anything at all and it was like out of nowhere my body was like "better not do that!" and it just felt so odd... :wacko: I'm glad we have this thread because I feel like a total nut posting that!

I woke up, and first thing had to pee - go to the bathroom, NO MORE BLOOD ON LINER! O ( I changed it before I went to bed, and just before going to sleep, a spot the size and color of a penny was there)

Tmi / gross : I go to pee, happy, and some more red comes out. :cry: I can't do this! It's freaking me out! That's twice with reddish stuff, but only when going to the bathroom. I swear this is like my mc except I haven't got a bfp. I'm losing it!

Here's the thing. I literally "fired" my last ob/gyn, I went through so many horrible things in his office with his staff - I won't give you a play by play, but I'll just say the 3 trips to the ER I had to take I was not only treated with some dignity and respect, but openly told what was going on. ... So I've been waiting to see a new ine. Anytime I say "my doc" I mean my primary care.

Stopping by to see how everyone is.

Angel Im so sorry your going through this :hugs: I really hope its nothing serious and hopefully something even positive for you, you really deserv it.

Confetti & Anake, Happy to hear all things are well...enjoy your cravings and sore boobies :happydance: !!

Nazz & Grassroots, FXFXFXFX Hope you ladies get upir BFP's soon! Grass, dont give up if you dont see anything by 10 DPO you just never know!!

As for me still not testing with OPK's or anything but thinking I will O sometime next week. Kind of a boring month when your not consistantly POAS or symptom spotting lol :haha:

Angel Wings this all sounds very frustrating for you! Hoping this is all just leading up to your BPF!

So I need to seriously vent/rant really quick to get some feedback.

I had a really rough morning. Around my O time, I just CANNOT sleep in the mornings! I wake up an hour and half early, SO ANXIOUS to check my temp to see if I O'd, and then cant fall back to sleep! Then I worry my temp won't be accurate and I end up taking it an hour early after lying awake for 15 minutes, and I pretty much know this is completely inaccurate by that point. It's happened the last two mornings and I'm so freaking stressed, woke my DH up crying, why can't I just sleep till my normal time?!?!!?!? Now can't figure out if I just haven't O'd or I'm just taking my temp to early.

So thoughts on this ladies. What I need to do is just take my temperature right when I wake up, even if it is an hour or more early, because I'm clearly not falling back to sleep. Will I still be able to see a thermal shift if I do this? I might not see as big of a jump but I would still see a shift, right????

HELP!!!!

Wugz, it may not be as big of a jump, maybe you could try going to bed an hour early, and do what I do: I always have to pee before I wake up, so I set a "pee alarm" lol. Sounds crazy, but I set it for about 2 1/2 hrs after I well be asleep, this way I still have a solid block of sleep before temping.

I also get anxious feelings around o time, but usually in the afternoon for some reason.

I just want this bleed to stop! If it would just stop I would feel so much better! Its only been 48 hours.

Hi Ft mommy enjoy you relaxing month.

Wugz just chart the temps when you wake up or yse the bbt adjuster I know it wont be the real thing but dont stress yourself. Bd regularly just to be covered and even if you temp a bit early you temo will shift and you will still notice it.

Angel :hugs: will u test tomm? I know it is hard but try and maybe get some relax time no ttc in your mind at least an hour of just you time.

Ok well I got an appt at a highly recommended ob/gyn and they are able to see me tomorrow! That is impressive! My fiance called for me, I wrote everything down for him, lmp, what cd, dpo, etc,etc, and the bleeding...

I know I won't have a definitive answer tomorrow, as they will need tests ran, but I'm glad they.will see me now instead of "waiting to see"
Still minimal spotting, but bleed everytime I go to pee. When I wipe its brown/red

Ok well I got an appt at a highly recommended ob/gyn and they are able to see me tomorrow! That is impressive! My fiance called for me, I wrote everything down for him, lmp, what cd, dpo, etc,etc, and the bleeding...

I know I won't have a definitive answer tomorrow, as they will need tests ran, but I'm glad they.will see me now instead of "waiting to see"
Still minimal spotting, but bleed everytime I go to pee. When I wipe its brown/red

:hugs: good luck girl. FX everything is OK.

I was reading this thread:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/763593-thought-you-had-period-then-bfp.html

Probably so I can grasp at non existing straws

I was reading this thread:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/763593-thought-you-had-period-then-bfp.html

Probably so I can grasp at non existing straws

I'm still wondering if I might be pregnant from LAST cycle because I had that heavy period for less than one day and then a few days of spotting. I never tested because I don't want to see a BFN and I'm sure I am not, but I remember mentioning to you guys about my friend who had her "period" for 3 months when she was pregnant and didn't know she was pregnant until she was about 4 months. Nothing is impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->