Welcome to the Nut Hut!

@ Wugz
I have adjusted my temp the last 2 days now. Idk if adjusting is totally accurate, but to me it is better than putting in a temp that is earlier than your norm. I'm going to adjust my temps from now on because I think it will make them more steady for the days I wake up early or late.

Nazz maybe you should test if you are preg from before it would show. Good luck!

Nah, I think if I were my temps would have stayed up earlier this cycle, right? No need to waste a test lol.

See, that's what else I don't get...my temps are almost a full degree higher than pre-o

I'm on such a baking kick in the last few days. Yesterday was chocolate chip cookies, tonight is banana muffins...

Mine too Angel, what's wrong with that?
Nothing...
I mean I don't get what's going on here with me - IDK if you saw, but I spotted brown 3dpo and 4 dpo, then have had a light bleed off and on, only when I pee all day today....although that has gotten lighter too....

I've only wore one pad all day. Not close to full. What bothers me is the blood coming out when i pee...

I was just saying, that despite being only 5 dpo, that this CAN'T be AF cuz my temp is so high....

So, nothing wrong with temps, but still having a hard time dealing with this unheard of (for me) bleeding:shrug:

I did come across some threads where women went through similar situations.... although very very few happened THIS early....

Anyhow, one lady's doc told her that some people have too much "decidual" lining. Apparently thats a specific type of uterine lining. If an embryo is trying to implant, or if your body gets the signal there is a fertilized egg, sometimes your hormones work in harmony too shed the excess lining. Too much lining makes it difficult for the blastocyst to burrow, and too little doesn't give it a nice cozy "room", so apparently, some pregnancies cause a woman to have to shed her decidual lining - this is NOT implantation bleeding, and is similar to AF but often has dark brown/blackish thicker cm with it. This is EXACTLY what is going on now! I know it sounds gross, but all I see on the pad is a tiny bit of dark, grape jelly looking stuff (sorry!) , but 3/4 of the times when I go pee, some brown/red blood droplets out...

I know I've been rambling on about it, it's just SO odd!!

I seem to have finally calmed down and haven't cried since my fiance made my appt for me. IDK if that's coincidence, or if I just feel good to unload all this onto a doctor.

I'm hoping I will at least be given a list of possibilities tomorrow - as well as a good blood work up, FSH, LH, Progesterone, Testosterone, Estrogen, maybe even some hCG?? ;)

I'd love to get an Ultra sound as well, to rule out any cysts. I'm going to be really giving the poor doc an earful,lol.

Hope they don't want a pap - I had one 5 months ago which was fine, and actually they have all been fine and I HATE them!!

I'm sure he will want to do at least a rudimentary pelvic exam, but those paps hurt me..

Also, my cramps are no longer like AF like they were Sunday. They are now more of a stabbing type pain, and definitely more to my right side and STILL getting ovary twinges...
IDK, lots of stuff is happening it seems! I didn't think my boobs were fuller, but today I wore a bra I just bought a couple weeks ago and it looks ridiculous! My boobs are mashed together AND popping out over the top, the cup part is actually mushing them! AND I'm only a B cup, and this particular bra is a 36B and normally I am a 34 B! I used to barely fill those out, but ever since I put on 15 pounds back in September, it won't go away it seems and made me a regular B instead of a barely B,lol.

I'm on such a baking kick in the last few days. Yesterday was chocolate chip cookies, tonight is banana muffins...
Yum on the chocolate chip!!!
Hey, so when you are far enough to get a gender scan are you going to find out or stay team yellow??

Personally, I can barely wait til the scan, I could never wait the whole time!!

Plus, when you go through a nesting phase, you'll probably end up asking your doc to tell you anyway. You'll be so pre-occupied with getting the nursery "just right" that it will probably drive you nuts if you don't know!!

For some odd reason, I have never been a fan of baby pink, so once I get pg, if I have a girl, we're going to keep the theme lavender. :kiss:

Mmmmm muffins! I am not particularly hungry in fact I lost a kilo since knowing I was preg mainly cause I ate better. But in the evening I am craving Ice, strange lol cause baby it is cold outside lol.

Mmmmm muffins! I am not particularly hungry in fact I lost a kilo since knowing I was preg mainly cause I ate better. But in the evening I am craving Ice, strange lol cause baby it is cold outside lol.
Some pg women crave ice, I used to work with one ! Do you like water? I heard a theory that women who don't like water will craze ice

Yes I like water. As long as I cravr ice that is fine at lesdt it wont get me fat.

Good luck for your docs appt Angel! I will be thinking and praying for a good outcome.

Why haven't I ovulated?? Freaking me out so much ladies! Last 3 cycles tis been like clockwork and now Cd 17 and nothing? What's wrong? Help I am freaking out!

Don't lose hope yet wugz, stress can delay o! Since you've been ovulating I would say this month may come later. That's more likely than randomly not o'ing.

I'm getting ready for my doc appt. I'm a mess. What is going on? Just after waking up, AGAIN, nothing on liner, but when I went to pee, a decent amount of blood came out! Dark /thick looking.

I'm so scared. I have enough health issues I don't need another. Maybe it will be something easily corrected, and this was my body's way of getting me to a doc.... Idk...

I'm really really scared. No one should bleed like this, temp still up and only about 6dpo. :(

Wugz as Angel said maybe you are ovulating late.

Angel keep us updated xxx

Yes, Angel keep us updated!

We're going to find out what the sex is. I'd go mental not knowing! Strange thing is, wanting to find out has not been a popular choice (but it's not their baby!). I'm exactly the same way about pink. I hate that pastel pink colour. I LOVE darker pinks and magentas. Purple sounds like a fun idea. I was thinking of doing a green & brown coloured room. We're going to hit the yard sales this spring for furniture :) My parents are buying the crib, but we don't see the point in spending that much money on stuff. I'm pretty crafty, so I can always paint stuff to make it match.

Ok, just got back and LOVE the new doc!
Basically, shortest version possible, he said that this is "breakthru" bleeding, confirms ovulation, and that some women experience this almost every month. He said he sees on average, one woman every week, that is usually ttc, has this happen and comes in like me, flipping out. He was very nice and reassuring. He said that with over 20 types of estrogen in our bodies that just one or two being a little wacky can cause this, and that although I'm not likely pg, it is.still possible, but said based on my charts, the fact that I quit bc and had a mc in the last year, everything is normal - basically that it's "normal to not be normal". He said the fact that I had 2 kids is a great sign, and that if I don't get pg in the next 4 months, he'll run tests, but that he expects to see me back before that saying I'm pregnant, said he feels very positive, and that despite mc history that it's a good sign, means my body is recognizing an imperfect embryo and miscarrying on my own means my body is working.
So I feel a lil disappointed that this might not be my month, but I definitely feel more calm. I think I needed it to come from a doc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->