Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Rose- I love green! I agree about pink too, darker pink is fine, you are the first person that agreed on the baby pink! Lol.

Ok, just got back and LOVE the new doc!
Basically, shortest version possible, he said that this is "breakthru" bleeding, confirms ovulation, and that some women experience this almost every month. He said he sees on average, one woman every week, that is usually ttc, has this happen and comes in like me, flipping out. He was very nice and reassuring. He said that with over 20 types of estrogen in our bodies that just one or two being a little wacky can cause this, and that although I'm not likely pg, it is.still possible, but said based on my charts, the fact that I quit bc and had a mc in the last year, everything is normal - basically that it's "normal to not be normal". He said the fact that I had 2 kids is a great sign, and that if I don't get pg in the next 4 months, he'll run tests, but that he expects to see me back before that saying I'm pregnant, said he feels very positive, and that despite mc history that it's a good sign, means my body is recognizing an imperfect embryo and miscarrying on my own means my body is working.
So I feel a lil disappointed that this might not be my month, but I definitely feel more calm. I think I needed it to come from a doc...

That's great news! That's way more reassuring than the conversation I had with my Dr.'s office today. I just wanted to touch base with my gyn, said I had some fertility questions, and they said I couldn't come in until I'd been off BC for one year. I just had some questions! I wasn't asking for tests or anything like that! Grr. It's going to be a long year ladies!

Angel I'm glad you got some good educated advice! It's better than continuing googling and looking at forums that are just "this happened to me once, blah blah" with no real answer. It's also good news that you should get a BFP within 4 months! Hopefully it's very sticky this time!

I love the lavender idea for a girl! Purple is my favorite color so I would probably do something like that too. I don't mind the baby pink, but I personally would hate to have a room where everything is that color. Makes me think if pepto bismol haha. I can't stand when people only dress their baby in baby pink or baby blue for a boy, it drives me nuts! Let the kid have some variety! Plus I have never met a grown boy or man who likes the color baby blue... and I haven't met too many girls who's favorite color is pink when they are grown. I don't see why girls can't wear blue and green and red. :shrug:

OH and I just had lunch with a friend of ours and he was talking about him and his wife's baby and stuff... she asked him to get her some coconut water on the way home because it's good for breastfeeding, idk anything about that, but it made me feel kind of pouty like "I want a little tot too! Why not me!" Nobody knows we are ttc so we didn't talk about it at all... Sometimes it's hard keeping it all inside, but I'd rather that than telling people, and it taking a long time, and everyone asking about it all the time. That would make me feel worse I'm sure. Can't wait for this TWW to be over, and hopefully with a happy ending without AF for a good 9 months.

Wugz, can you get a new doc? My old doc was great as a gyno, but the way him and his staff handled my pregnancy and miscarriage was abysmal. They should answer your questions. Even today he told me exactly this:" we don't typically look into fertility treatments until you've been ttc for 12 cycles, but that does NOT mean i'm going to shove you out the door and say don't call til october! I just ask that you give it 3 months, and inuring you are ttc at that point I will work with you on that. In the mean time, you can always call if you have any questions"

That is what they should say! My last doc was always brushing me off, this guy came recommended to me buy several girlfriends of mine who lived in this area longer than me, and he is also rated 5 stars on health grades. I see why. Ttc is stressful enough, your doc should be there fir you

Sorry for these dang typos. Smart phones aren't that smart lol. Stupid auto correct

Angel our charts are looking kind of similar aren't they? Interesting.

Angel I am so happy you put your mind at rest and found a great doc.

Anake I personally like neutral colours like creams and soft greens. I wish to find out the sex also but hb does nit want to know and I am sure that if I know I would tell him one way or another.

Wugz seems like you need a new doc. Honestly sometimes I just wish they get a taste of their own medicine.

Nazz just before knowing I was preg I had to buy presents for 2 newborns. I was nearly in tears in the shop wishing I was there to buy things for my baby.

:dust: to everyone

Yeah I want Angel's doctor!!!!!

Luckily, I took a Natural Family Planning class as a requirement for my wedding last spring (Catholics :haha:), and my instructor had been studying charts for about a million years. I just emailed her and she said she'd be happy to look at my charts and answer my questions. Probably knows more about fertility/charting than most doctors!!!

Question for all the ladies - what is your range of days that you O? Is it always around the same 2 or 3 cycle days? Or is your range wider?

@ confetti- it was really hard for me buying things for OH's sisters shower this summer because she had gotten preg a month after me, and I mced at about 3 months. Even at the shower OH's mom was like "I thought we would be having one of these for you too" it almost felt like she was rubbing it in or something, I know she wasn't trying to, but I almost cried when she said that.

@ Wugz- Since I started tracking (and keep in mind I had taked BC pills for one month before tracking) I went from Oing on cd 24 to 18 and now 14. Hoping it stays around 14 now.

I just woke up from a nap a bit ago and when I got up to go take a wee I started having these uncomfortable cramps in my uterus and they are still going on slightly. Almost like af, but different. They were worse while I was peeing... did either of you pregnant nuts have this early on? (give me some hope here!)

Thanks everyone for listening to my freak outs! I'm so happy I found this site, and we have such a cool group here ! :flower: :hugs:

@ Wugz - yes I did feel little cramps, although I also had constipation from hell too at the same time. (TMI sorry), but I also feel those little cramps after we DTD :blush:. I still get those cramps from time to time and the range in intensity. They're most likely uterine stretching and round ligament pain.

@rose- yep , pregnancy is just filled with lots of fun stuff huh?

in my last trimesters, I would get weird, random little electric shock like feelings inside - like in cervix/vaginal area! Hard to describe, I asked my ob at the time, and he said it's just the way the baby may be sitting on certain nerves... I remember asking other women back then if they ever felt the "inner crotch zapping" and only one girl knew what I meant :rofl: everyone else looked at me with the same expression you guys probably have now that you read that!

My oldest would totally karate chop me! And kick! Sometimes I got bruised from his kicks! My youngest was more of a fidgeter, and a big time pusher! I swore that kid was trying to come out by bursting from my abdomen! Hurt like hell! Its cute though when they push and sometimes you can tell it's like their elbow, even their butt sometimes lol! It seemed like the little guy was stretching or doing some sort of calisthenics!
The CRAZIEST thing I ever felt (yep, crazier than the inner crotch electric shock ) was with my oldest. I would "hear" this odd clicking sound from inside me. To me it seemed loud enough that others could hear it, but they never could. Sometimes I felt the click when I heard it. No one could figure out what it could possibly be. Well, when he was 2 days old , I was changing his clothes, and when I lifted his little arm to put in a sleeve, his shoulder "popped" - it made the EXACT same clicking noise i heard in my last few weeks pg! It happened on and off for about a month after he was born, I couldn't believe that's what had made the click! I have a lot of neck/back/joint problems, and asked his ped. Ay his 2wk check up, but he said not to worry, sometimes their joints just aren't as well oiled as ours... How crazy is that though?!

All this reminiscing is making me nostalgic!

LOL my ankle does that! It's bloody loud and sounds painful when it cracks.

I am really hoping for a temp spike tomorrow ... I know at this point it's silly to even hope, but I can't help it. But after talking to the doc I think I'll be ok with getting a bfn. Disappointing, but I'm not going to go nuts. My boobs are still heavy and sore, but that could just be my hormones being wacked out.

I looked at your chart angel, you're still spotting today? Within 4 months is really soon in the long run.... it's better than some of the people on here at least that wait for years to get a BFP. I haven't told my gyno I'm ttc because I feel like he would be mad at me since I'm so young and not married and still in college. I know it's silly to think that and that it isn't any of his business, but idk... Last time I saw him a few months ago I got a years prescription for BC pills too lol! He would be like WTF?! I feel like not telling family and friends I'm ttc is one thing, but keeping it from my gyno seems kind of crazy to me haha, but I can't help it, I don't want to be judged. I wish I could talk to him though and I know a lot of people get preliminary tests done before TTC to make sure everything is ok, wish I could do that.

Yep still spotting. Very weird. No painful cramps, just some little twinges here and there. Still like almost nothing on the liner. It's when I use the bathroom.... Sometimes when I cough. It's totally different from af, but I guess that's cuz it's not af. I'm thinking af is gonna be lighter than usual....doc said that is most likely, but either way to expect it to be different - usually af is pretty heavy for me with killer cramps, and since he thinks my af will be different than usual, I'm assuming it will be lighter, but we'll see.

That's pretty weird angel. I've never had break through bleeds before even on BC. I'd be freaking out lol, hopefully it's just a big old implantation bleed... When are you testing?

So how old were all of you when you had your first kid... out of curiosity... If you had any already that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->