Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Well, OH told me to listen to you guys lol... So I think I'm going to do an inbetweener and test on Wednesday. A good 12 dpo, plus I read that only like 10% of pregnant women get their BFP at 10 dpo and most people get them at 12-14.

Angel digis are not the first tests I would use. What sensitivity where the ones you used? I think if clearblue than 25.

I have thrown mine away I would have taken s pics of the lines for you to compare. Fmu is better but some lades say that they get better results with smu.

The "published" sensitivity is 50, but if you call them they say 25...

I think they aren't very consistent.

In the us we only have "pg" or "not pg".... I was reading that parts of europe have a third line, that guesses 1-2 wks conception or 2-3 weeks...

I always thought when people said that they had the fertility monitor or something,lol, cuz the ones I see just give an answer, now i know why! Did yours tell you?

yes I did a digi the day after I got my bfp it said pregnant 1-2weeks

Good morning ladies!! Angel & NAzz I am rooting for you guys!!

Thinking I will O this week or next but staying away from OPK's still this month so we plan to just BD often. Its going to be hard not knowing exactly when Im in the TWW or when I can start testing but I have to get in at least one good "relax" month before we are full on trying again!

Has anyone heard from Tigger??

FX for you Angel & Nazz!!

YAY!! 10 Weeks today!!

I went to put my coat on yesterday and it's getting a little tight :dohh:, oh well. I might go over to the thrift store today to find some jeans to make into maternity jeans. I don't need them yet, but might as well get prepared. Can't wait till the snow melts on the passes! I want to do my Old Navy and IKEA run.

Welp my temp started dropping today although my room was really cold :wacko: glad I didn't test because I bet I'm out. Just had a little cramp in there, but so close to AF that could be all it means. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to see how the temps are doing and then I'll decide if I should still test Wednesday. FF says I'm getting AF tomorrow, but I think it's wrong, no sore boobs yet.

Happy 10 weeks Rose!

Digi was neg, I didn't break it apart though, lol. At least not yet.

Idk what came over me yesterday! How crazy! I'm a lot more calm today.

Now I'll wait the recommended 3 days :)

Nazz, my temp went down a bit too. I also woke up with af cramps.

Welp my temp started dropping today although my room was really cold :wacko: glad I didn't test because I bet I'm out. Just had a little cramp in there, but so close to AF that could be all it means. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to see how the temps are doing and then I'll decide if I should still test Wednesday. FF says I'm getting AF tomorrow, but I think it's wrong, no sore boobs yet.

Happy 10 weeks Rose!

If you look at my chart, it yo-yo'd up and down in my TWW so unless AF shows up, you're still in the game :) FX for you!

(trying to be positive!!) I had AF like cramps off and on starting at 3dpo (I would have bet you money AF was going to start). Your chart has an M in it like mine did so maybe that's a good sign? :shrug:

Weee had a coffee for the first time in like 3 weeks and boy can I feel it! :coffee:

Thanks Rose, that makes me feel better! I mean I had cramps at 5 and 6 dpo, and then little ones here and then since then. I also noticed I have a little bit more of the white CM today... its not lotiony anymore though, more just sticky. :shrug:

So I had the strangest dream last night... I was hanging out with OH when my best friend called me who lives in another state, and told me she was pregnant, and wasn't even trying. I was super jealous... oh what is my mind doing to me haha!

I

(trying to be positive!!) I had AF like cramps off and on starting at 3dpo (I would have bet you money AF was going to start). Your chart has an M in it like mine did so maybe that's a good sign? :shrug:

Weee had a coffee for the first time in like 3 weeks and boy can I feel it! :coffee:

True.... My temp is still above coverline, well above...

The last 2 cycles it took 2 days or so for my temp to drop, so who knows?

I see the low part of your "m" is also 2 days before projected af...

Uh, so, strong desire to see something on a stick, and feeling a poking in my ovary, I tried my opk again
And another damn smiley!

:brat:

What to do? OH thinks we should bd to be safe, and I agree. This cycle is so screwy anyways.

It couldn't hurt to BD again, who knows maybe you're Oing again with another set of twins coming!

Lol, it's ok. You have no idea how long it took me to figure out what BD stood for :rofl: I knew what it meant by the context used, but could not figure out what it stood for! Same with "DH" when people would say dh (this was months ago) I thought they were talking about a doctor,lol!

Now that I know what I know about the US version of digi's, I guess I'll be making a trip to the dollar store...
Really don't want to see my BIL ex girlfriend though....she always says "STILL no?!"

Sorry! I'm not 22!

lol when I first started trolling the pregnancy forums I ended up having to google "pregnancy forum acronyms" :rofl: OH will sometimes try to read our little nut hutter thread, but he can't haha, he doesn't know what ANYTHING means which I kind of like... its like we're talking in secret "no boys allowed" code. :haha:

Well not much going on over here still... been gassy for 2 days now :blush: I'm really getting tired of it actually. Had a little bit of AF type cramps while driving earlier. It is kind of weird though because I usually don't get cramps until the morning AF starts, like right before, every now and then I'll feel it a little the night before. And when I peed a bit ago I swear I had a tint of brown/red when I wiped, and being the nut I am, I shoved my finger up there... nothing but white cm. Jeez I hope :witch: doesn't make a visit tomorrow! Or ever! I think I'm going to go take a nap so I can forget about all this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->