Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Hey there...new to the site...me and DH have been TTC since October...Had 4 months of super wonky cycles (8-10 days of AF and then 8-10 days nothing, then repeat)..AWFUL

This round had regular 5 days of AF to start and CM lined up with O'ing on CD 14 (I dont' temp chart because I don't sleep steady enough to get the 3-4 hours solid before testing)

Am now on CD30...had a bit of spotting on CD28 but nothing since then...nips have been super sore for a week and super tired (passing out on the couch)...going to test tomorrow with FMU

*Fingers Crossed*
Welcome! And good luck!

Did you see a doc about the every 2 wk thing? Maybe you weren't o'ing before... This month sounds good though!

Good luck PDubs, I guess I have a testing buddy for tomorrow. :flower:

Been feeling queasy this afternoon, and still gassy from both ends :blush:, been sneezing a lot and hiccuping every now and then. :shrug: Must.Stop.Symptom.Spotting.

Hey there...new to the site...me and DH have been TTC since October...Had 4 months of super wonky cycles (8-10 days of AF and then 8-10 days nothing, then repeat)..AWFUL

This round had regular 5 days of AF to start and CM lined up with O'ing on CD 14 (I dont' temp chart because I don't sleep steady enough to get the 3-4 hours solid before testing)

Am now on CD30...had a bit of spotting on CD28 but nothing since then...nips have been super sore for a week and super tired (passing out on the couch)...going to test tomorrow with FMU

*Fingers Crossed*

:wave: Hi there! Welcome!

Feel free to talk about whatever you want in the TTC topic. Trust me we've heard/said it all lol. The ladies here are in various stages of TTC and pregnancy.

Ugh, I tried to reduce the number of Diclectin I take per day to see if my nausea is starting to go away and I definitely need to keep taking the 3 every day. I only have medical coverage through Michael right now till I start working and they only cover half of it. 10 days for $25.20. Yikes! Oh well, right now I don't care how much because it lets me function.

That's good they gave you something Rose.

I was SO sick with my oldest I lost about 10lbs. And my sickness didn't start til later- I already knew he was a "he" lol. No clue why it took so long for me to get nauseous...

Nazz, I'm dying for you to test!
If you wake up and temp is up, I say :test:

I am now totally having pms style cramps. More of.fullness and pressure, less painful, but very similar. pretty sure I'm out.

I'm ok with it, ready to move on to next month!

Well ladies, temp still up quite high but I tested and a damn bfn. :( I'm really hoping its just too early because I'm still not having any pms symptoms, I always get sore boobs about a week before af but my boobs are perfectly fine now, just kind of itchy. I usually get a few pimples too and none of that either. No cramps except the little twinges here and there. When I tested I swore I saw a faint line as the pee was running across, but I guess it was just the spot where a line would be if pregnant. I'm almost determined to go out and buy like 5 different brands lol. Anyways I guess I just have to wait it out and see what happens.

Sorry about your nausea rose, I would be scared to take drugs while preg but I guess if they gave them to you its fine lol.

Sorry about your nausea rose, I would be scared to take drugs while preg but I guess if they gave them to you its fine lol.

Yeah they're fine. They even have a little picture of a pregnant lady on them. Basically they're a combination of B6 and an antihistamine. Somehow it works.

Ugh I keep pulling a muscle (or ligament) in my lower abdomen when I cough or sneeze really hard. Stomach is starting to feel like there's something in there now :D Scan is on Friday!

Nazz, some women don't get a positive for a few weeks, as long as there is no af, you are still in! :dust:

I had an early doc appt today, my temp is down, so I guess af will be here any day. Last 2 months my temp fell AFTER af, but this cycle has been a bust from the start.. :shrug:

I meant to pee on an opk but forgot. Maybe later. I am so tired, I only got 2 1/2 hrs of sleep. Maybe that's why my temp was down. I didn't log it yet, was deciding if I should use the adjuster...
But I not only got up early, I didn't get enough sleep...

Found out besides arthritis with bone spurs, my knee also has abnormal cartilage and degeneration, and I have a big ole baker's cyst behind my knee cap.

I dislocated it back in September, and now it's all kinds of messed up. Bummer.

Duh :dohh:
Obviously my temp is wacky! Clearly I am tired and not thinking correctly at all,lol.

I just entered it into the adjuster and that actually made my temp spike a bit. I made a note that I used the.adjuster, and marked "sleep deprived"....dang! I wish I knew for sure what my temp was! A true spike would be nice...

Well I had to run to Walmart earlier to get some prilosec for OH, his stomach ulcers started acting up and he has been very sick :sick: poor guy. Anyways, idk if any of you have ever been to a Walmart or have this at yours, but our Walmart has a section right next to all the vitamins where everything is $1, drugs, cream, etc., so I decided to see if they have the cheapy preg tests they are always sold out of... and they did! So I bought 4 so I can take one day until 16 dpo (or af, whichever comes first) and not feel bad lol.

Well I had to run to Walmart earlier to get some prilosec for OH, his stomach ulcers started acting up and he has been very sick :sick: poor guy. Anyways, idk if any of you have ever been to a Walmart or have this at yours, but our Walmart has a section right next to all the vitamins where everything is $1, drugs, cream, etc., so I decided to see if they have the cheapy preg tests they are always sold out of... and they did! So I bought 4 so I can take one day until 16 dpo (or af, whichever comes first) and not feel bad lol.
I always hear about these cheap wal mart tests, but never find them! I never looked in the bin though - our walmart has a bin too, but it's 88¢, I've looked through it before just to see what they had, but I just sorta skimmed it. Man I was just there last night too!

Well today iss ff projected af day, but I have zero cramps, but I think that last month I o'd 2 days before they said I did...so by luteal phase I would be due for af more like friday.

Or, if I'm truly on a regular cycle again, not til Sunday. But my money is on Friday, guess I'll know by tomorrow cuz I'll get cramps. Shoot, or maybe I WONT get cramps since this month is whack!
:wacko:

Funny how excited I get after af to bd and o, except once that happens then I'm in the crappy 2ww! It's like what 2ww? You get af, then in a 2ww for o, then 2ww part 2 for that elusive bfp. Only to get rejected by the :witch:

:af: <--- they should make a bumper sticker.

Ok I think I just had my first 'craving'. All I wanted to eat for lunch was yam sushi rolls and yam tempura lol. mmmm I must have been deficient in whatever vitamin is in yams.

Thanks guys! Angel- ours is 88 cent too, idk why I said dollar I was just rounding I guess lol... but they are called "First Signal" and they hide them pretty well... They're in a purple box, and they make OPK's too that are the same price. I've heard both good and bad things about the tests, so I'll see how it goes.

I've decided I'm probably not going to test tomorrow because I feel like I should probably give it a couple days to build up HCG (if there is any). I'm still seriously gassy today, burping, farting, hiccuping, sneezing, kind of constipated... driving me nuts, and I ended up having to take OH to the ER because he was so sick... I hate that place, and to be like that on top of having to be there for hours... AGONY. Plus my boobs are getting more and more itchy, I've been trying to sneakily scratch them over the shirt lol I'm sure I just look like a crack pot.

...aaaaand my constipation just took a complete 360 and became diarrhea. What.Is.Happening.:growlmad:

well I tested this morning and I got BFN too...hopefully just too early as still no sign of AF...though I do think I am now getting a yeast infection which is annoying haha...

You guys are so lucky to have 88 cent pregnancy tests...I paid $16 for 2 the other day ACK! I guess I could get the 1.25 ones from Dollarama but I just don't trust them...will wait another whole week to test.....just want a positive or AF so I can just get on with it...

...aaaaand my constipation just took a complete 360 and became diarrhea. What.Is.Happening.:growlmad:

LOL at least you're not constipated! I went 5 days without a bowel movement before my BFP and holy crap I thought I was going to die!

well I tested this morning and I got BFN too...hopefully just too early as still no sign of AF...though I do think I am now getting a yeast infection which is annoying haha...

You guys are so lucky to have 88 cent pregnancy tests...I paid $16 for 2 the other day ACK! I guess I could get the 1.25 ones from Dollarama but I just don't trust them...will wait another whole week to test.....just want a positive or AF so I can just get on with it...

Do you track your temperatures? How many DPO are you?

I hated the dollar store ones too. I bought a pack off of Early Pregnancy Tests and they seemed to work well. https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->