Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I got the charting down to a science, lol...

That being said, my body still plays tricks! I honestly thought my light bleed was stoping, literally wore one very thin pad all day, then like an hour ago, I was laughing at something my fiance said, and I felt a gush....
Went to the bathroom, and sure enough, not only "bleeding", but odd color blood mixed with ewcm....
But (god I'm SO sorry for all this tmi!) When I wiped, I had a longish "string?" Of stuff that quite literally looked like grape jelly.

Honestly, I may not test at all this cycle, as this "shedding" has lasted 4 full days, although on and off, plus 2 days of actual spotting first.

I am always a tampon girl, but do know not to use them in the 2ww or while pg...

Having said that, I'm not sure how to evaluate the pads (super thin Always pads/liners) I know that my real periods ate always heavy for 48 hours - I literally ho thru like 6 super plus tampons on those days, and by day 3 ish I switch to about 6 supers. After that it lightens up.....
Idk how to compare that to pads. I have only used one thin one per day, changing at night just to be clean....

I thought this bleed stopped, ad I had no new blood on liner, or the last few times I.pee'd. Then came the "gush" complete with small clots, similar to my af...but haven't cramped for a few days...

Idk why , after 20 yrs of cycles, mine wants to mess with me now!ugh! Never thought I'd wish for af...hell, it goes against our.slogan!

If I'm bleeding still on Sunday, I will make a new chart. Really I'm just waiting for my bbt to drop. When out nose dives, I'll mark it as af.

Already planning to dtd cycle day 9, 11, (basically every other day til I know I'm surging )then wait for pos opks and dtd everyday for 3 -5 days while in fertile window. We timed everything so perfect this cycle! I'm asking my egg and his sperm for a re-match !

Cant blame you for being confused Angel! Hope your cycle will settle soon, last cycle before getting af I spotted for 4 days before I had af I never spotted that long and the wait drove me nuts.

Ugh! I can FINALLY join the TWW club. What an obnoxious cycle!

Don't you hate how you never have as good of BD coverage around O as you do around the time you THOUGHT you'd have O?

Angel don't give up in this cycle, maybe your body is just shedding some lining or just being crazy because you are pregnant...?

@wugz- I was expecting to O closer to CD 18 so we didn't really go crazy with the BDing when I actually O'd. This has happened every month since TTC because when I first started charting I thought I would O around CD 14, turned out to be CD 24. Then next cycle I thought I would still O around 24, then it changed to 18, so now I was thinking 18, and now it is 14... I guess my body is just adjusting, but idk how only one month of birth control can mess me up so bad. Just hoping it stays at 14 now! I'm sick of not knowing when I O.

It's so frustrating! But the positive side is that we ARE ovulating, which is the most important thing. Thank goodness we're charting or I'd never come close!

I had a friend tell me the other day that they just started TTC, and she read that women O on the 14th CD so they are just going to DTD then, she's never heard of BBT's or OPK's and all that. I wanted to scream NOOO but at the same time, I'm kind of jealous of couples who are blissfully unaware of how challenging this actually is.

Weird you mention that confetti, because most of the stories I find on this, the lady gets pg the next month - just like you.

Think I'm getting sick... Woke up with a nasty sore throat, hurts to swallow...

@wugz- I read that most people who are having trouble ttc and go to the doctor for it end up finding out that they just weren't BDing at the right time. I'm glad I found out about charting because otherwise I would be going by those ovulation calculators online that do the typical "if you're on a 28 day cycle you will O on the 14th day" type thing. It is nice know that we ARE Oing though, I just need it to stop changing now so I can plan better! I want to try SMEP in March/April for our last hoorah before we take a break. That is if I don't get pregnant before then.

@angel- I had a sore throat last night and a stuffy nose this morning and I've heard of people getting a BFP after that type of thing. Apparently when you conceive your immune system weakens so that it doesn't try to fight the pregnancy and it can lead to you getting a little sick. I hope that's what it is for both of us! FF is saying my period is due on Tuesday, I guess since I O'd earlier, but I think it's wrong, I think my LP is also lengthening so I'm assuming its due around Friday. Especially since I don't have sore boobies yet. Can't for this TWW to be over!

I heard the same about sorw throats, but OH also woke up with sore throat, but I also have a runny nose.

I honestly can't see being pg after this .... My af is projected for wed, but looking at my chart, I may have o'd a day before ff says, and with my hormones being wacky I don't think I can rely on anything. Just waiting for temp drop to start a new chart.

Bleed is all but gone, but thought the same yesterday then had that one heavy episode :/
:wacko:

This better not happen again, it's ridiculous to bleed this many days and still have af around the corner.

The :witch: better go easy on me this month! We're going to Busch Gardens next weekend for my son's b day, and I don't want to bleed heavily while there. Plus I'm thinking the :witch: cast an evil spell on me. :haha:

Maybe she foresees a bean in my future and wanted to give me a good dose of her worst brew?

Boy I have been moody too! My OH rarely says anything about me having pms - typically before my period I have cramps, fatigue, low energy...but not mood swings... Well this temporary hormonal imbalance makes me feel like I have a split personality! He has mentioned a few times that I'm emotional...
:muaha:
:rofl:
:trouble:
:dohh:
:muaha:
:D
:cry:

Argh!

Nazz, a lot of pg charts I see show a curved line, going up, just like yours!

Nazz, a lot of pg charts I see show a curved line, going up, just like yours!

Haha I feel like it looks like the top of a roller coaster right now and it's just going to go dowwwwwn now. I really hope it doesn't though!

angel, I'm sure you already know this, but I just realized in the chart gallery on FF one of the options you can choose is mid cycle spotting. It might help you to see other charts... Idk.

angel, I'm sure you already know this, but I just realized in the chart gallery on FF one of the options you can choose is mid cycle spotting. It might help you to see other charts... Idk.

Yes, I used that and implantation spotting to search charts. That's where I found one where someone spotted for 6 days, sporadically; another for 6 days consecutively and another that spotted 7 days plus one day of bleeding! That was in the first couple pages then I stopped looking. I just wanted to see if people got pregnant after several days of spotting, and indeed they did!
Hate to jinx it, but it appears bleeding has stopped , no spotting even, except once this morning and it was mixed with ewcm like yesterday.
From all my research, and by talking to my doc, what happened to me was "decidual" bleeding. It often happens early in pregnancies and can vary in intensity. It can also happen to non pregnant women, it's an abnormal hormone fluctuation (which is why it can happen in pg, your hormones are wacky) that "triggers" the shedding of the decidua - the superficial layering of tissue in the uterus. Characterized by being heavier than IB, and ranges in color, and will usually have tiny clots. I literally had little blackish specks for clots, except that one string like one. After the one heavy bleeding episode yesterday, just one instance then gone, my liner has only dark brown. Nothing more has come out when I pee thank God. I was starting to worry I would lightly bleed although til af! But now it looks like I'll get a 5 day break, give or take. I'm assuming af will be light for me. Doc said to expect the unexpected when af shows, due to my hormonal fluctuation.

I just REALLY want this to never happen again! :trouble: my hormones really have it coming to them! I'm pissed at my uterus, ovary, pituitary gland, and anything else responsible for this nightmare of confusion!

Well your temps are still looking good, and since other women had the bleeding before a BFP then maybe it's even a good thing...

I've been super tired all day, slept for 10 hours last night and then took a 3 hour nap today lol. I've also been eating a butt load! Although I usually do get hungrier in the TWW for some reason. And the first cycle we ttc I was very hungry too so I'm sure it means nothing. My dog keeps snuggling with me the past few days and laying her head on my belly, it's so cute. I just wish there was a little bump there to make it even cuter. I already know this next week is going to be rough trying not to POAS.

I hear ya! Still haven't tested... The only reason I'm showing restraint is cuz if the bleeding is an impending sign of a chemical pg, I'd honestly rather not know. So i'm not testing til next wed, my projected af date. Besides, on the VERY slim chance I end up pregnant, I read that decidual bleeding is somehow linked to late bfp's. I think I'm going to use opk's starting monday, sounds weird I know, but since a second lh surge is common, and my hormones are amok, I figure why not check.... Can't help but think of that one lady that got her bfp after dtd ONCE, just before af, her husband was in prison and they only got one day a month, I know it's a long shot but clearly my body is wonky this month so I don't want to rule out anything....
Plus I get to pee on something :haha:

Right now I would actually like to know if I had a chemical just to see if we CAN conceive in the first place. I know we did over a year ago, but maybe things have changed since then who knows. my tummy is killing me right now, and its low down but I can't tell if its my uterus or stomach. I did have a glass of 2% milk with dinner because I'm out of my lactose free milk so I'm drinking OH's real milk and that might be why. Dairy hasn't made me sick in a long time though.

Well my doc said that getting pg, even if it ends in mc or chem, there is a good possibility that you are fertile.
A lot of mc are due to the body recognizing a problem...

I honestly believe the minute your cycle really regulates, you will get pg real quickly after.

Hopefully this month! I am really liking your gradual temp increase!

Oh yeah, and if the problem turns out to be getting a sticky bean, as opposed to true infertility, the tests and procedures ate much cheaper than a truly infertile couple.

My mngr had re-curring unexplained mc's, did a histography of her uterus and they found uterine fibroids. She got then removed and got her bfp the next month!

I know my mother had quite a few MCs, but I never really talked to her about it because I know how much it sucks... But I was thinking maybe its hereditary ya know?

Well I used my digi opk, got a smiley. Wtf? Idk, probably just my second lh surge. Last month I took a cheap opk a week before my af and got a pos....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->