Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Do people usually get a second surge? Have you ever read this: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

I know you already know all that, as did I, but it's fun the way they put it.

Angel and Nazz your charts look great.

Yest I had a little scare we went out for dinner to celebrate my 30th bday tomm. At home I went to pee and when I wiped there was a tiny red spot of blood. I have no cramps and temp is still up. Today I had none but I plan to rest a lot tomm and take it easy. Cant wait for 1st scan on the 18th.

Yes, I read an article and most women have a 2nf surge, but don't produce an egg usually

Yest I had a little scare we went out for dinner to celebrate my 30th bday tomm. At home I went to pee and when I wiped there was a tiny red spot of blood. I have no cramps and temp is still up. Today I had none but I plan to rest a lot tomm and take it easy. Cant wait for 1st scan on the 18th.

Happy Birthday! I bet it's just some of your lining shedding or something... If there is no cramping with it I wouldn't worry too much.

Well by now on my other 2 charts my temps dropped already, so I hope this is it! Hopefully the witch isn't faking me out with the temps...

Hey ladies,
Nazz & Angel, Loving the charts!

Today has not been a good day for me :( I think I managed 2 hours of sleep last night. I guess I learned my lesson not to have Chai Tea for supper.

BRR...rink was chilly this morning and I have another game to ref in 45 minutes. Hope I can get through it. U16A vs U19A is going to be a FAST game.

10 weeks tomorrow! (I get the Prune)

Happy Birthday! I bet it's just some of your lining shedding or something... If there is no cramping with it I wouldn't worry too much.

Well by now on my other 2 charts my temps dropped already, so I hope this is it! Hopefully the witch isn't faking me out with the temps...
Nazz I really think your chart looks great!

So, over 24 hrs and no bleed! I'm wondering if I should bd cuz of the opk, but I don't want to disturb anything down there

Happy bday confetti! I'm sure you are fine, tiny spot of blood plus no cramps is normal. I've come across it several times while researching what was going on with me.

Wow rose, I can't believe you're already coming up on the second tri! You and confetti need to show us bump pics when you get them!

I'm really enjoying my temps too lol they've never been this high before and never lasted high this long, but I'm really not having any symptoms I can pick out. I think I'm a little constipated and I've been eating a lot... That's really it, no sore boobs or anything obvious so I don't really think this is it for me. OH keeps asking me if I've tested yet lol he doesn't understand the whole process of waiting... But I'm getting pretty impatient too, do you guys think I should wait till Friday 14 dpo or should I do it earlier?

Thanks for the bday wishes!

Nazz I think you should at least wait to test until 11dpo a lot of charts in ff get their positive there. I dont want you to get a bfn and discourage yourself cause it was just too early.

Angel maybe you should try a preg test I know I said to Nazz it is early but in your case thr bleeding and that dip it would shoe by now. Just to be safe if you are preggy if it turns out bfn than bd.

Anake happy 10 weeks ans kisses to your pruney xxx hey at 12 wks you should get a bump name for the bubs.

I called my son Wayde cause if he was a boy we would call him Wayne and girl Jade.

I'm toughing it out I decided. All the bfn's can be a bummer! Plus I don't want to see a + just to ble ed the next day... If it's going to be chemical if rather not know anymore.
Wednesday will be 13dpo, so if no af by then, maybe I'll test. But really I want to wait til friday. By 15 dpo I feel confident I will get either af or bfp. I just found a few more stories where women went through a weird bleed then got a bfp... It's getting my hopes up too much. I've had a bit of ewcm the last couple days, not sure what to make of that. Last cycle I was very dry for like a week leading up to af, except a very small amount here and there.

The last time I had ewcm days before af was that month I got a faint positive and bled the same day. That's another reason I don't want to test early. All this talking about it is really making me twitchy lol, the poas in me is screaming for me to test! Lol
:test:

Wow rose, I can't believe you're already coming up on the second tri! You and confetti need to show us bump pics when you get them!

Unfortunately it's going to be awhile before I start showing noticeably. I'm fairly overweight and have a lot of excess 'body' in my tummy area. My coat is already feeling a little tight, but that could be from weight gain/bloating.

I know how you feel angel... I was a POAS addict before we started actually trying haha, I think it was me subconsciously wanting a +... but it was also after the MC, I just wanted to so bad to make up for it, and then I believe I had a chemical this summer too. Didn't get AF for 2 months, never got a + hpt and I even went and got a quantitative blood, but that was also - so I believe that my levels just weren't rising enough to sustain the pregnancy. Of course I wasn't taking any vitamins or anything, and I was probably drinking on weekends too.

Anyways... enough sad stuff, I want to wait until Friday too, a good 14 dpo, but something inside me is just aching to test. Especially after those cramps I had 5/6 dpo, I want so badly for them to be implantation cramps. And reading up online about it I found women getting a BFP a couple days after implantation cramps which would mean I could already get one by now if that's what it was. I was doing so well last cycle, never even tested once, just waited for AF to come.

Just had a twinge in the right side followed by a tiny bit of cramping for a minute... going nuts over here; I'm glad I'm in the right place for it.

For the last couple days I've been getting mild stab like pains very low in my abdomen, slightly to my right.

Well after all that talk I went bonkers. I grabbed my purse , threw on some shoes and told oh I was going to target - no reason given...
I'm sure you all know why ;)

Anyhow I bought the digital kind and couldn't resist lol.
"not pregnant"
Idk how to explain it, but despite the reading, I was suddenly convinced I AM pregnant. :wacko:
(hey my hormones are crazy this month - doc verified!)
This only gets worse :/

In some sort of frenzy, I tore the blasted thing apart, chipped a nail in tge process and had to use tweezers. Those suckers are DURABLE! I think if my house was bombed these tests would remain intact!

Anyhow...
I finally get the strip out and there is in fact a 2nd blue line, faint as hell, NOT an evap, and every bit as thick as the control.

Yes, I read "secret of the digital" on poas.com

HOWEVER...

It was written 7 yrs ago, and these digi's are different than the old ones. I checked.

The confusion is this: to save money on patents, clearblue is "theoretically" using the same strips for their opk as their pg test. How so I wondered? That would mean I could use the pg test.to confirm pending o?? Doesn't sound right at all.

Lucky for me, I have both digi's on hand!

I compared (same pee) my o strip to my hcg strip, and my second line on o strip is much darker than my second line on hcg strip...

Upon deeper reading, I have found stories, as usual, that go both ways. One reason could be just that some women were.actually pg but too early, like coincidence...

I think, that the "reader" is what is patented, called a chromameter, specifically used.to "read" the presence of the amount of dye that reacts to the antibody strip.

Now I'm not saying I AM pregnant,(although my brain is screaming just that), just saying it's interesting. Now this was also late afternoon pee, and not fmu. I got 4 tests left...

I did take a pic, but you can only see the second line as a thin blue line, when it's actually a thin darker line,with lighter blue making up the rest of the width of the strip.

So, I'll wait and see. One thing for SURE is that it is not an evap, it was there in a couple minutes (maybe sooner, it took a couple minutes to open :haha:) and wasn't gray or dented, it was blue.

So.... Do I test with fmu tomorrow, or wait til tuesday?

Also, found a woman who got a "pregnant" result with a level of 8, and another who had a faint pos with frer, and "not pregnant" with these - blood same day confirmed hcg at 34!

So, these digitals are not consistent it seems...

Also, my last "bleed" was that one instance a couple days ago, and I have 2 rising temps....if 8dpo was "implantation", then it would take 2-4 days to show...

So much for will power and not getting hopes up :dohh:

No angel you caved!!! Right after you said you were going to tough this one out! I think you should test tomorrow with FMU... but telling you that makes me want to whip out my FRER in the morning with you... my one and only test lol! I think I just might do it...

No angel you caved!!! Right after you said you were going to tough this one out! I think you should test tomorrow with FMU... but telling you that makes me want to whip out my FRER in the morning with you... my one and only test lol! I think I just might do it...
:rofl: you called it a couple days ago! Oh well, I've never lasted this long before. Progress is good :thumbup:

If you only have one, try to save it - lol, ya know, do as I say and not as I do lol

Normally I hate the digital cuz seeing "NOT PREGNANT" makes me feel like the test is mocking me..lol

Despite the negative, I'm actually in good spirits, I don't know what came over me! Literally solid resolve one second, then an extreme urge to test! All part of the hormonal package! :muaha:

I am Nut Hut™ for sure!

I swype I wouldnt buy a digi til I got a bfp... Oh well!

I hate the digis :growlmad: anyways OH wants me to test tomorrow morning, but I would hate to see a BFN... at the same time I am also curious. I am truly torn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->