Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Arg! Testing is still an eternity away for me! Jealous of you girlies!

Hoping my temps give me a hint one way or the other by this weekend. We're having a party Friday, and not that I'd tell people if I was, but if I wasn't... I'd sure as hell have some drinks!!!:wine:

Positive on dollar store opk too... In the morning I will use the hpt

The pos opk was with super diluted pee too.

Very exciting angel wings! Can't wait to hear about you hpt results!!

Fx angel.
So I just went to pick up OH from work and he got in the car smoking a cigarette... It smelled so bad I had to roll the window all the way down even though its cold. Then half way home I almost threw up I couldn't stand it, it turned out to just be a burp though. Strange, but still not getting my hopes up.

Very exciting angel wings! Can't wait to hear about you hpt results!!
Thanks, but with s o many
Screwy things going on this cycle, I am thinking it's going to be held off. Maybe next month. Maybe in 2 weeks, if for some odd reason I actually AM ovulating right now....

Cannot rule it out, since everything is askew! :wacko:

I just can't picture getting af this wednesday as projected, not after all that decidual bleeding. So bizarre...

Really wish my temp didn't go down today :(

:-s Wait I lost you guys... where is this "M"?

If you compare my chart to Angels, we both have an M shape on it. Probably doesn't mean anything...I just thought it was interesting.

Positive on dollar store opk too... In the morning I will use the hpt

The pos opk was with super diluted pee too.

You know what's funny? I pee'd on an OPK for the hell of it yesterday and the line was at least three times darker than the control line.

Bought myself a couple of bathing suits today for this summer. They won't be in the stores when I'll need them so I might as well get one that I actually like. Most likely won't ever wear the biggest one ever again (unless we have another one). Found a few cute tops at the thrift store for $3 each. Hehe who says you have to pay that much for maternity clothing!

Of course you need to have more babies rose! Don't stop at 1, that would be crazy!

Been nauseous off and on and having heart pain... Like painful heartbeats sometimes. Kind of scary actually.

Took another opk tonight, test line much darker than control. Oh is sleeping but will be woken up soon...lol

I have ewcm too...
Hmm...

Fingers crossed for all of you Angel, Nazz and Wugz even Ft mommy.

Anake we do not have a lot of stores like those. But I have a lot of tops and dresses that are fine for a preg in summer. Also I have found some tops that I stored after I had my son.

Well I guess my temp is over compensating from yesterday lol... Or do I just have a fever? Idc, very happy it didn't nose dive just yet.

Well I guess my temp is over compensating from yesterday lol... Or do I just have a fever? Idc, very happy it didn't nose dive just yet.

Wow! that is a spike! If it stays up there wait a day or two and then test. FX for you!

I'm testing tomorrow morning! Unless I chicken out... I was in yoga this morning and once again some of the poses just didn't feel right to do... Then I started wondering if there are some poses you are not supposed to do when pregnant. Of course I googled it, and all the poses I found mentioned are the ones that did not feel right. Jeez I'm getting really nervous about testing now. I know I said I wouldn't get my hopes up, but I think I already have.

Nazz, your chart has looked great, and your new spike is promising ...
I think you should use that frer tomorrow!

Thanks guys!

Angel your chart is starting to remind me of Rose's with all the zig zagging... when are you testing again?

Too scared to waste my other tests.

I did however take an opk.
Big fat smiley! Test line darker than control.

AF due between tomorrow and friday. (ff says wed, but I think they got my o wrong by 2 days last month, I don't think my luteal is 12 days, I think it is 14)

Lol, well I didn't test 8 or 9 dpo, caved 10 & 11.... Now I'm holding out. Til friday. Pretty sure af will arrive by then. I don't have cramps, but I have weird pressure, same thing I had with my last pg, although I had it 2 months ago too...
Like my uterus wants to fall out or something. The doc did say to expect a weird af - like opposite. Normally I cramp severely just before, and for cd 1-2....hopefully I won't cramp at all! Also I always start by brown spotting, then within 10 hrs of that af comes on heavy for 2 days then tapers off.

Fx for no cramps and light af!

Hey there...new to the site...me and DH have been TTC since October...Had 4 months of super wonky cycles (8-10 days of AF and then 8-10 days nothing, then repeat)..AWFUL

This round had regular 5 days of AF to start and CM lined up with O'ing on CD 14 (I dont' temp chart because I don't sleep steady enough to get the 3-4 hours solid before testing)

Am now on CD30...had a bit of spotting on CD28 but nothing since then...nips have been super sore for a week and super tired (passing out on the couch)...going to test tomorrow with FMU

*Fingers Crossed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->