Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I dont track temps because I'm a light sleeper and never seem to get the solid 3-4 hours before waking up...but I do track CM and had an increase at CD 14 that is my only indication that I maybe O'd

If that was the case I would be 17 dpo I think...still could just be too early to test, but with my history of wonky cycles I have my doubts....

I dont track temps because I'm a light sleeper and never seem to get the solid 3-4 hours before waking up...but I do track CM and had an increase at CD 14 that is my only indication that I maybe O'd

If that was the case I would be 17 dpo I think...still could just be too early to test, but with my history of wonky cycles I have my doubts....

0DPO is counted on the day you ovulate not the first day of your cycle. I got my + at 11dpo. So if you think you O'd on CD14, you'd be 3dpo today, definitely too early to test. It usually takes 6-12 days after ovulation to implant. Do you have consistent cycle lengths? Mine were so screwy after coming off birth control pills that I started charting to see if I actually was O'ing. Only took 4 months (but 7 cycles) to conceive.

CD14 I believe I O'd and today is CD31 - is that not 17 dpo? how is it 3dpo?

For a long time I was running cycles between 32-43 days...then I went through cycles of 18 days for several months...I have never been consistent....been off Depo for 4 years

and I just ordered more Pre-seed and preggo tests from that site you posted :)

CD14 I believe I O'd and today is CD31 - is that not 17 dpo? how is it 3dpo?

For a long time I was running cycles between 32-43 days...then I went through cycles of 18 days for several months...I have never been consistent....been off Depo for 4 years

Ahh ok I thought you said you were on CD17 today. By 17dpo you should have something...unless you ovulated later than CD14. The two months I was able to temp I O'd on CD18 and CD22.

and I just ordered more Pre-seed and preggo tests from that site you posted :)

It comes from the states so it might take a few weeks to get to you. I had to laugh at the tests. They're made in Canada, but distributed near Seattle, WA and then they come back to Canada. Took them 3 weeks.

Yeah I'm not sure about the O date as my OPKs all came negative...this time when I start getting CM I'm going to start testing twice a day I guess...

Yeah I'm not sure about the O date as my OPKs all came negative...this time when I start getting CM I'm going to start testing twice a day I guess...

I gave up on OPK's. Even in the month I got pregnant, they never showed an LH surge.

Not everybody gets something at 17 dpo, some people never even get a + but I would say once you are a week or so late go to the doc. I did some research on the 88 cent tests from walmart and apparently they can be iffy too, so I guess we aren't all that "lucky" lol.

Well my boobs and nips started feeling a teeny bit sore... or tender idk, and I had a little cramping (not sure if af, preg, or diarrhea haha). I started feeling nauseous so I was heading to the bathroom thinking I might puke, and then I let out a huge burp and felt all better lol. I feel like a baby myself lately with all these bodily functions. OH is in for one hellofa period if I'm not pregnant... and if I am he's in for one hellofa 9 months.:haha:

OH is in for one hellofa period if I'm not pregnant... and if I am he's in for one hellofa 9 months.:haha:

LOL That's what I said to mine. I definitely wasn't prepared for everything that's associated with being pregnant!! Basically I feel like I have the flu all of the time.

I don't think I've ever been constipated for 5 days... No thank you on that one lol. Everything seems to be feeling better though for now (wonder how long that will last). Temp dropped more today, but it is still above 99. Last night OH asked if I tested yet, and I lied and said I haven't. I feel bad lying to him, but I don't want to let him down until I KNOW I'm not. Plus if I get a positive I decided I'm going to go to Target real quick and buy a little onesie that says something like "I <3 dad" or whatever and wrap it up and give it to him. I just can't help feeling like a bad person for lying to him though. :(

Don't feel too bad...you have his best interest at heart! *fingers crossed*

Angel you had a really bad cycle with the spotting but your temps are so good. Grrrr hey witch dont show we want a BFP!

I am going on a surprise weekend break tomm organised by my hb. It is an all inclusive stay in a 4 star hotel so yay no cooking or cleaning till Monday!

Maybe it's still too early Angel... I'm testing tomorrow again with one of the walmart cheapies, but I'm scared of that stark white BFN. My right ovary has been hurting today, is it possible for me to ovulate again? I read that the cyst formed when you're pregnant can make your ovary hurt, but I could have sworn I O'd from the other side because that's where I felt it. Plus what if I'm not pregnant? I'm getting scared I have one of the bad kind of cysts that make you not get your period and has to get removed.

Confetti I'm pretty jealous of you right now! I'd love to go stay in a hotel and not have to cook for a weekend! Good job to your dh! :thumbup:

Hubby and I are planning a Vancouver trip when the snow melts and I know my work schedule. I need a vacation!

Thanks Confetti!

So excited for everyone's vacations...I wish I was going on one...DH and I are going to Value Village tomorrow instead haha....sooooo not the same :)

still no AF for me...fingers crossed for you Angel!

Well still no af and another bfn this morning. I think I'm out idk what's wrong with my period though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->