Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Same here Nazz...going to wait to retest until next week though...late next week if I can..maybe my body is back to 40+ day cycles after 4 cycles at 19 days...

Anyone else get a blizzard last night?

Same here Nazz...going to wait to retest until next week though...late next week if I can..maybe my body is back to 40+ day cycles after 4 cycles at 19 days...

Anyone else get a blizzard last night?

Nope, it's spring-like out here in BC.

Thanks Confetti!

So excited for everyone's vacations...I wish I was going on one...DH and I are going to Value Village tomorrow instead haha....sooooo not the same :)

still no AF for me...fingers crossed for you Angel!

I have a Value Village literally next door to me. I've already found a few maternity clothes. I might have to make my own pants, because I need at least a 2X and I haven't found any that are not $40+

Well still no af and another bfn this morning. I think I'm out idk what's wrong with my period though.

Your chart has the classic dip and temp shift so don't count yourself out just yet.

Brutal snow here today...but I shouldn't complain we've had basically nothing this winter...plus my boss says I can leave at 2 :)

Value Village is the best..I used to work at one of ours YEARS AGO so I'm used to searching for the good stuff ...I don't buy too much clothes there because plus size used clothes are always REALLY used...plus I'm taller than most plus sized girls so I would just end up with a lot of make-shift capris with worn thighs and elastic waist bands - pretty, right? I love repurposing stuff from VV though...going to make myself a wire tiered basket thing for our bathroom...can you say Pinterest? :)

that was an odd rant...apologies...

I mean I've heard of people getting a BFP 2 weeks after missed period, and even never, you know, but I never imagined I would be one of those people, it just does not seem very common. If I am pregnant I have a feeling maybe my HCG is just too low and I'm going to have an early MC, just like that other time I thought I might have been pregnant and didn't get my period for 2 months and never got a positive. Earlier I felt wet and thought it was AF but it wasn't.

I'll probably phone my doctor in about a week if nothing happens by then and see what they say. They think I'm on birth control though so who knows what they will tell me. Last time they let me come in and do a blood so hopefully they will let me do that again. I hated waiting for that blood result though, it felt like forever! I'm glad of it though, I heard other places they won't let you do a blood until you've missed your period for 6 months!!! What doctors in the right mind would do that? You would already be most of the way through your pregnancy!!!

Well still no af and another bfn this morning. I think I'm out idk what's wrong with my period though.
Same here. I used the walmart brand one, it has blue dye and I wish I didn't buy them. They are tricksters.

Yesterday when I took a frer, the same thing happened to me that happens to you! Looked like a positive, then the pee line kept moving, and took the "positive" with it. I had 2 seconds of excitement

no cramps since tuesday...

The walmart cheapies I got are pink dye, they're called first signal. Yeah I wonder why the FRER does that? It's never done that to me before... It was like "ehh maybe positivvvvve.... no nvm sorry." -_- Well I'm going to try to hold off testing until Sunday. I think an every other day pattern should be good even though I'm going to be thinking about it all day tomorrow.

They say luteal phase is consistent, but since I started charting I have had a different luteal phase every month! It's never less than 12, or more than 17 days, but wth?

The walmart cheapies I got are pink dye, they're called first signal. Yeah I wonder why the FRER does that? It's never done that to me before... It was like "ehh maybe positivvvvve.... no nvm sorry." -_- Well I'm going to try to hold off testing until Sunday. I think an every other day pattern should be good even though I'm going to be thinking about it all day tomorrow.
It's weird! it's not even the start of the pee line, it's a little behind it, right as it crosses the "positive" part...just weird!

Idk if you guys remember, I think I may have linked it, but that one study that showed women have a second surge, well a small % of them produced an egg on the second surge .... I know I surged twice, cuz the opks, we dtd just once in the second surge. How annoying if I am in the start of a new tww!

Nazz, like you, I worry about mc too. This 2ww has been so odd. I know I keep saying this, but I just want the wait over, get af and start over!

With every single pregnancy (well except maybe the last one, my cycles were crazy coming off bc) I tested the day after I missed my period, and got a dark positive each time. I'm sure had I been ttc, I could have tested early and gotten a positive.

My LP hasn't been consistent since charting either. 8 then 11 and now 14? I mean I'm glad it's lengthening, but it goes against everything we learn when TTC and it's just annoying and I haven't been taking any B vitamins or anything to help lengthen it. I highly doubt that taking birth control for 3 weeks prior to all this messed me up that bad.

I want to say maybe the batch of FRER's lately have been faulty, but that was the 3rd one in my pack, the other two I had taken two months ago and they did not do that, and I watched them develop lol.

Well I was looking at charts of course on FF and saw people that got their + between 16-20 dpo and one that was even like 25, but there is no way I'm waiting another 2 weeks for that. I will definitely hit my doc up in about a week if nothing happens. I also can't help but wonder exactly why my ovary was hurting yesterday. I hope I didn't have another surge too angel lol! We haven't even BD'd in like 5 or 6 days.

We've only dtd once since my fertile week - although I had that bleed for 6 of those days after o... Between work and kids it's difficult.

Scan went great! They measured the baby at 9w5d so a week earlier. Sept 8 is my new due date :) I'll post a pic later.

yay :) that's my sister's birthday...good day :) can't wait to see a pic!

Awesome, does that mean ovulated later than you thought or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->