Who's 2dpo?

Also my tests still have not arrived!!!!! Getting really mad!

ugh I feel your frustration!!! hopefully they come today at this rate you might as well just wait for the fetal movements lol

AF is,right on time. So far just pink spotting but doubt it's implantation bleeding

Now i'm 2 weeks behind workout schedule LOL my thought "oh well having another baby might as well enjoy being fat for the last time" ughhh lol WHY???

Haha omg I also stopped going to the gym but I was very active for my last pregnancy which I plan to be for my next! And it's all good you'll catch up. :)

I am gonna do first test tomorrow ! Eeeeek ' altho haven't had any symptoms whatsoever so not hopeful :( !

Sounds silly but I have these sticks and says pee in pot and stick them in it . Didnt come with a pot and dunno what to use ?!?

Any ideas ?

Take no notice of me and my silly question ! Have found a plastic disposable cup to use ..

Hmmm. Maybe implantation?? Hopefully!!!???!?!?!and yup plastic cups deff work! Lol

I am really hoping that it is just implantation or some break through bleeding!
And yes no kidding we might as well wait! I think my tests might be at the post office, so I will go check tomorrow and see.

I am hoping your test tomorrow comes back positive that would be awesome :)

At least one of us on this thread must be pregnant!!!

Well the bleeding literally stopped. I haven't bled since I posted that,I was spotting

Omg Is anyone awake ??? Did one of those early 10 test things .. I swear I see a faint line ! I am sure it's not my eyes !!!
Shall I do another one or use my first response test ?! It will they just be as faint ...

Do u just have to wait until the next day when this happens ... Help ladies !!!

I so hope that is your BFP!!!!!! :) Post pictures of your test and of your next test you take.

That is great to hear that your spotting has stopped :) when are you going to test again?? I am still waiting on my tests!!!

I am using this thread on my iPhone and have no idea how to post a pic :((((

My bf said he can def see faint line but not gettin excited .. Will try again and see if line darker 24 hrs later .. Wish me luck

I so hope that is your BFP!!!!!! :) Post pictures of your test and of your next test you take.

That is great to hear that your spotting has stopped :) when are you going to test again?? I am still waiting on my tests!!!

I tested again this morning bfn and af came on full force this afternoon and this month with cramps I haven't had period cramps during my cycle since I was 16

Me too but worried about getting excited .. Sure that's normal !mwhen are ur tests arriving ? I also got my DPO wrong .. Today I was 11 not 12 ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->