Who's 2dpo?

I'm so disappointed that your af came!! Is there a chance you had a chemical pregnancy cause your getting bad cramps again?? I wish you so much luck next month!

Yes getting excited is not a good idea, I tend to get way to excited all the time and end up getting disappointed! I really hope that this is your BFP! :) I hope your line gets darker. My tests should be here already but prob will end up getting here either tomorrow or maybe tuesday I really hop it does not take that long! I wanna test again so bad but not spend so much money.

Sorty about your AF. :/ I confirmed it today I am indeed pregnant ladies! :) I cannot believe it happened our first month trying again! I am pushing soo much baby dust yalls way and to Gorda for in the fall! :)

Did first response this am .. Faint line on that too .. Clear but faint if that makes sense .?! I went and got a clearblue digital test that comes up with oregnant or not pregnant to make sure and wil do in morning ... Wish I knew how to post pic !

Sorty about your AF. :/ I confirmed it today I am indeed pregnant ladies! :) I cannot believe it happened our first month trying again! I am pushing soo much baby dust yalls way and to Gorda for in the fall! :)

Congrats on your pregnancy!!!!! That is so exciting:) I am prob going to take a test today:) need to go but one first but just a cheap one.

Whoop whoop ! Congrats ! Xxxxxxx

Did first response this am .. Faint line on that too .. Clear but faint if that makes sense .?! I went and got a clearblue digital test that comes up with oregnant or not pregnant to make sure and wil do in morning ... Wish I knew how to post pic !

I think this is yor BFP!!!!! I hope it is:)

Oh and to post a pic just put the pic on your computer then on this thread when posting a message it says Post reply and manage atatchments go to manage atatchments and I think something like link from a computer well the first one anyway click it then open the picture add it and it will post it. I just explained it very confusing like but its very simple when you try it

Ok so in easier words go to go advanced when your about to post a reply, then either click on the paper clip or manage attachments, then click upload file from computer and click on your picture that you want uploaded and then click upload hope this helped

Ok so in easier words go to go advanced when your about to post a reply, then either click on the paper clip or manage attachments, then click upload file from computer and click on your picture that you want uploaded and then click upload hope this helped

The problem is I don't have a computer just an iPad and iPhone :(( so frustrating cos I wana show u guys !!!!

Want to be excited , nervous that the digital wil say not pregnant after my hopes being built up ! Don't feel any different at all , no symptoms or anything !

I think the iPad should allow u to do it that way too I would try it. And I know what you mean about getting your hopes up then to just have them shot down. But considering you have Had those lines like u said I say your pregnant even if u have no symptoms. Some people only get them After there pregnancy is comfirmed

I think the iPad should allow u to do it that way too I would try it. And I know what you mean about getting your hopes up then to just have them shot down. But considering you have Had those lines like u said I say your pregnant even if u have no symptoms. Some people only get them After there pregnancy is comfirmed

Cool will try on the iPad when I get home in a couple hours or so ! Wud love everyone's opinion as I am so new to all this ?!?

So i just took 2 dollarama pregnancy tests and one has a faint line on it and the other one looks negative both done with same urine... Why are they different?

so at the 8 min mark i went back to look at the one that showed negative and mow has a very faint line on it as well!!!!! I can not pic them up on my blurry camera:(

I wanted to try to post a pic anyway i really dont think you can see anything!!

Attachments

• my phone pictures 016.jpg
    my phone pictures 016.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
  • my phone pictures 017.jpg
    my phone pictures 017.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
  • my phone pictures 018.jpg
    my phone pictures 018.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
Has this worked ?? If so what do u think

Attachments