Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

Sorry ladies! :hugs:

Is there a December thread stated yet?

oh man - 3 in a row! I'm so sorry girls! Have all the wine you want this Thursday...on to the next!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't think there is a December thread started yet - any takers to start it?

12dpo and another BFN.

No sign of AF except one very painful boob. Am CD34 so think my cycles are still sorting themselves out after bcp. Just going to wait it out now.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Sorry ladies
9dpo and had spotting and cramping yesterday but that is gone today. Now just stuck with a sore throat and runny nose. I think AF is going to show early.

I'm out. AF showed this morning grrrrrrr.

Just ordered some vitamins for DH and some preseed. Can't hurt!

I'm out. AF showed this morning grrrrrrr.

Just ordered some vitamins for DH and some preseed. Can't hurt!

Which vitamins did you get hun? I was going to order some for dh too of af shows again.

I went for pregnacare 'his and her' conception. Up until now i've been on sanatogen 'mum to be'. I'm uk based so not sure if you are familiar with those. My phone doesn't show where people are based.

DH is often tired and run down after working long hours so could probably do with a boost. Willing to try anything that might help bring us a bfp quicker!

We've been taking the pregnacare/Wellman conception pills since we started TTC- we get the subscription through Amazon so it's automatically delivered every month. It might have helped OH with his good sperm numbers. I have PCOS, so it's not going to solve that, but there's a lot of good stuff in there getting my body ready if it does happen!

Yea I'm on the uk. I'll have to keep an eye out for sales then. DH works long hrs too and is gone from the house an extra 2 hrs every day for travel time.

I had a lovely Thanksgiving visit from AF. Next cycle I'll be testing right around Christmas Day. Here's hoping....!

BFP- my first ever! OH and are so excited/nervous/in disbelief!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-29 at 07.31.41.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-29 at 07.31.41.png
    256.4 KB · Views: 4
Woo hoo fezzle. Big congrats. Xxxx

Congrats fezzle!! So excited for you!!

Sorry to hear about AF mauijaim. Fx for a christmas bfp!

Big congrats, Fezzle! Very clear result, thanks for sharing it!

Congratulations Fezzle :happydance: happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Comiserations to everyone af came to visit, here's to December :flower:

Jumping over from the other thread to see the test. Nice dark line! Not sure how many dpo you are, but having taken one of those tests with this pg, your line is darker than mine was when I was probably further along. Just beautiful!

Congratulations again fezzle, made up for you, this gives me hope xx

Just an update. Must be having another post mc wonky cycle. Haven't checked for ov this month. Cd 28 today-'usually' 26. Thought af was on her way. Nothing yet and nothing telling me pg so not worth poas. May have to continue over to Dec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->