Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

I'll take the BFP. Even though with a million dollars I could probably afford the best IVF in the world! but I'll take my BFP now!!!

Your charts are both still looking good ladies! How long have you both been ttc if you don't mind me asking.

We're always in the same boat with money every month so another month would make no difference. So if pick the bfp definitely!

HAHA Caribbean!

That brings up a good question:

Would you rather get a BFP or win a million dollars this month?

Oooooh! Good question! Probably the million dollars so I could get IVF! Then I would have both!

We've been trying for over 2 years now.

Tested this morning and got a BFN. Guess the million dollar coming soon. :(

Your charts are both still looking good ladies! How long have you both been ttc if you don't mind me asking.

We're always in the same boat with money every month so another month would make no difference. So if pick the bfp definitely!

This is our 13th cycle. I went off the pill last December because of the ice storm that took out power here for over a week. There were no pharmacies open, so we took that as a sign we were to start, since we had been talking about it for a few months. I turned 35 in January and didn't want to be on it for much longer anyway.

Temps stayed up this morning. Had some crampiness, mostly in the same place, yesterday. It's not there this morning. However, I lost 2 lbs between yesterday and today, and this morning I'm so hungry I want to eat ALL THE THINGS!!!!!

Leti, don't give up hope yet! Your chart still looks great and there's plenty of time!

As for million or BFP...tough call! I wouldn't want to pass up a for-reall, actual BFP. On the other hand, a million dollars would get anyone a lot of IVFs with money to spare. I might go with the BFP just to be sure. I'd regret not getting a baby way more than passing up money!

Sorry about the BFN, Leti!

Lanfear- Fx for you!

I'd take the BFP for sure! It's amazing that something worth so much can be so easy and free if you're lucky!

Vonn your chart is looking good too.. when are you testing?

We actually took this month off, so no testing for me. I had a test for heavy metal levels come back a little high, so my dr has me detoxing for a month. (We don't exactly know why the levels are high.)

I think we'll be jumping back in next month. Started spotting so I think I'll start a new cycle over the weekend.

like the other ladies said - could still be too soon, leti! my fingers are still crossed for you!

vonn - great pic!!

lan - still FX'ed for you too!! eeee!

I'll be checking in over the weekend if anyone is thinking about testing! hopefully I'll have O'ed by then and in the TWW by Monday. woo!

LAN- I hope this is it for you!!!!

Is it bad that I would take the million dollars? My student loans are outrageous because I was in school for a decade. I would love to get rid of them in one fell swoop. Although If I'm still trying for a baby in a year I think i will change my mind and ask for a BFP from the Good Luck God.

I tested again this morning and got an ugly BFN. 11DPO today. AF due on Thursday.

Gah that is so annoying.. but you still have quite a few days until that :witch: shows her face. Fingers crossed those temps stay high!

:dust:

Thank you Caribbean . Oops i ment to say af due on Tuesday.

:hi: ladies
I'm out temp drop and started spotting...
Good luck to all those remaining testers!!!

That darn witch got me again :witch:

Good luck to the rest of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"