Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

Hi ladies! 5dpo here and just in that annoying long TWW. Probably will end up testing early on Thanksgiving even though I shouldn't. If I got a BFP that would be something to be super thankful for.

Sorry to the ladies who AF showed & congrats to the BFPs

Leti - your temps look great!

Sorry to those that AF got :hugs:

9 dpo today, I tested this morning :blush: even though I know it's too early. And as I figured got a bfn, will be testing each morning till af shows. My DD I had a bfp on 10dpo, so hopefully I get one tomorrow! No AF signs yet, have had a couple twinges yesterday and today, maybe implantation??? FX!!!!

Goodluck ladies!

Good luck hopethisyear and dhbh. Hoping this is your month!
As for me im counting myself out already. 12 dpo and not even the faintest line. So just waiting fir AF to show.

Hi Wish2, hope all is well! Go ahead and put me down for 11/30 testing. I O'd a few days earlier than expected so here we go again!

Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

Fx for those about to test and hugs to those who got AF.

9dpo here. Temps still up which is better than last cycle for me. I have a 10 day lp so testing Weds if AF doesn't get me. Not feeling positive about this month though. No symptoms to report apart from a few twinges here and there.

Stupid effing witch came this morning. I'm angry. So angry. Going to just focus on work for the next three days until my 4 day weekend. I'll be in next months thread eventually. Thanks for the support, ladies.

sorry to hear that Lanfear333, I'll probably be following you soon. :(

Sorry Lan!

Your temp is still up Leti! That's good!

ugh, i'm SO sorry Lan, Wish and Gypsey!! She's rotten, isn't she...
Lan, your temps were so ridiculously promising - I'm taking this personally!!

Christmas BFP for allof you!!

So sorry Lan :hugs:

AFM Bfn so far this morning at 10dpo, still early though! No signs of AF yet and cd 32, I'm at least happy that I've made it 10 days for my LP so far since O was very late

Don't have much hope, still bfn at 11 dpo on fr, I know it's possible still but odds of getting a false negative are pretty low on those tests at 11 dpo :nope:

Will do temping next month, this was only our 1st cycle trying, so not very upset but it would've been nice!

Sorry DHBH! But you are not out yet. When is af due?

Caved and tested using an internet cheapie this morning at 10dpo...definite BFN. No reason to think it would be anything other as i've had no symptoms to report except a bit of cramping yesterday and today. Convinced myself it was implantation but more than likely AF is on her way. Booooooo

Sorry DHBH! But you are not out yet. When is af due?

Caved and tested using an internet cheapie this morning at 10dpo...definite BFN. No reason to think it would be anything other as i've had no symptoms to report except a bit of cramping yesterday and today. Convinced myself it was implantation but more than likely AF is on her way. Booooooo

Really no clue, last month my cycle was 32 days, today is day 33, this is only my second cycle back since my pregnancy and nursing. So I don't know what is normal yet. Also still nursing a lot so not sure if that is messing up my cycle. Wish I would've temped to know if I actually Oed or not...

Sorry for your bfn today, but with the cheapies that's not surprising, hope you get your bfp :flower:

Bluefairy1 and DHBH0930 there still hope for both of you, hopefully the witch don't show up.

I didn't even tested this morning as my temps went south. Waiting for AF any minute now.

I'm so sorry ladies :hugs:
I hope there is a BFP lurking out there to surprise at least one of you!

Sorry for the BFN ladies.

Leti - I thought for sure this was your month, I'm sorry.

AFM - light cramping and some buzzing behind my belly button in the middle of the night that woke me up. Might up just been because I was hungry though LOL

I'm out, the :witch: just showed up :growlmad: gives me a 10 day LP, which is on the low end :nope:

Hope that taking the B6 will help next cycle since I've only been taking it for 2 weeks so far.

Onto next cycle, and going to try temping again!

Goodluck to those still in the tww!

BFN at 11dpo this morning. No AF yet but temps are on their way down so its only a matter of time.

I'm out too....onto cycle lucky number 7.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->