• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

:hugs: to the girls that already got AF

:dust: to the rest of us - Happy 1st of November! let the games begin!

Canada - that IS weird! maybe a bad sleep or extra wine before bed last night?

I think it had more to do with all the halloween candy.. :haha: back to normal today and getting my typical O pains tonight. Think I will O tomorrow or Tuesday! Think our timing is really good this time.

If I'm not too late I'd love to be added! Testing on Nov 8th. Hope this thread is FULL of :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

To everyone <3

Sorry to those out already.

Nothing to retort here. Only 4dpo though. I usually have 14-16 day LP too so I have a long and impatient wait ahead of me.

InVivo - you're all set! :dust: to you!

OliveLuv - not late at all! you've been added to the list! :dust: and GL!

canadabear - glad things evened back out for you! dang that candy!! :munch::lolly:

Sorry to those the witch got and :dust: to everyone else!

I went for my yearly exam today, first one since ttc. She coded me as using the natural method as a way to prevent pregnancy and ordered tests to check progesterone, glucose, thyroid, etc, in the hopes my insurance will cover everything. I have to wait until CD21 before going in for the tests, which of course is a Sunday. The hospital is the only place that has an open lab that day, so that stinks, but at least I don't have to wait another month. Everything else looked good, and they were pleased with the supplements I am taking. Now we just have to figure out how to get insurance to cover a sperm analysis for the DH.

that's great, Lan!
just a note, we had to pay for most of DH's SA and it was actually not too expensive. So even if it's not covered, hopefully it doesn't break the bank.

I'm having a hard time concentrating on much else today - 8dpo and the best temps I've ever had at this time of my cycle. I can't read too much into it, though - high temps doesn't necessarily mean BFP.

oh these TWWs are KILLER!

We paid for OH's SA too and it wasn't much- about £100, I think, and the results came back really quickly too.

Good luck to all of you waiting! I'm still waiting to ovulate- such a boring time!

Got first af since last mc today so hoping to be back in 26 day cycle-fx. Could you put me down for testing on the 29th please? Thanks.sorry for those af got. Good luck everyone.

got it, nessaw! :dust: to you!!

next up....mamadonna! GL & FX!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello all! I will be testing on the 23rd :)

This is our 1st month TTC#2 Our little girl is 10 months old and I am still breastfeeding. I just got AF back 2 months ago and feel that we are ready for our 2nd (and final) baby.

I was originally gonna wait till the spring but my sister is trying for her 1st right now and I will be watching her kids when she goes back to work and I am worried I may need to do another c section and this way if we have our babies at the same time I will have time to heal before having 3 kids to watch when she goes back to work.

I would love to do temping but my DD still wakes up and nurses all the time during the night so I don't feel it would be very accurate. I did just order some ICs so I can at least use OPKs to know when I ovulate.

Hoping it happens as quick as it did with our DD, had a chemical pregnancy on try 2 and got pregnant with her on try 4....

Goodluck to all you ladies!!!!!!

Hi, can I join?, planning on testing nov 24th

of course, Leti - added you in! Good luck!

:dust:

Af is late!! But I'm too scared to test lol!!

mamadonna.. going crazy here waiting for you to :test:

Have a really good feeling about this cycle..for everyone... me included :dust:

also.. our 2 year wedding anniversary is December 12th.. does anyone think I should try to wait until then to give DH a BFP surprise if I do get a positive test this month?? I highly doubt I would be able to wait that long..but it would be a great present... I am really going a bit nuts here :wacko: but I have such a good feeling with our timing being so good so far!! Trying not to get our hopes up too much.. but it is hard not to!
Sorry.. just babbling away here.. :haha: :flower:

I hope you're right, Canada! and if you feel you can wait almost a whole 2 weeks before telling DH, to wait for your anniversary, more power to you!! :)
there's no possible way I could wait that long! it'll be hard enough for me to wait until DH gets home if I happen to test while he's at work (I work from home), but I certainly don't want to tell him by phone or email!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->