You know you're obsessed w/ ttc when...

Last night I lay in bed listening to music on my mp3 player. I had one earphone in and was lying on my side, so tucked the other one into the waistband of my jammies, so my ovaries could listen to some music... just in case it stimulated them into action and to motivate the spermies to get to where the party was at. :lol:

Haha! Fantastic!!! Xx

I fantasize that my OPKs are HPTs all the time. Like, "if only my HPTS would look like this"

I admitted the mp3 thing to my OH the other day :lol: he thought it was hilarious and sweet. ^_^

I've got a girl who's been doing training sitting next to me at work today and she kept on talking about CM codes, I was obviously thinking of something entirely different :lol:

How about yesterday I was wearing a blue shirt and a knee-length khaki skirt and several people said I looked like a soccer mom. Now I'm not sure what a soccer mom looks like, but the bigger question is why was I super excited that they thought I looked like a soccer mom??? eeeekk! :haha:

Yesterday OH and I spent ages wandering around shops looking at cots and pushchairs, and picked up a free book on choosing the right things for your baby.

Actually it was more his idea than mine, and he bought me royal jelly & Wellman pills for himself, so maybe that's more 'You know your OH is obsessed with ttc...' :lol:

Yesterday OH and I spent ages wandering around shops looking at cots and pushchairs, and picked up a free book on choosing the right things for your baby.

Actually it was more his idea than mine, and he bought me royal jelly & Wellman pills for himself, so maybe that's more 'You know your OH is obsessed with ttc...' :lol:

:rofl: that's awesome!

I'm so glad that he's getting that much more involved now. Before he used to leave it all to me, but he's admitted that he's aware that he's getting older and he really wants a family now.

He keeps rubbing my belly and kissing it as well. This month we're going along the lines of 'we're not out until the witch says we are', :lol: Pregnant until proven otherwise!

Does it make you obsessed if you're still waiting on your BFP but you're already reading the book "What to Expect When Expecting"? Just curious :winkwink:

Does it make you obsessed if you're still waiting on your BFP but you're already reading the book "What to Expect When Expecting"? Just curious :winkwink:

There was a girl selling all her pregnancy books so I bought them all, so I have "What to expect when you are expecting", "What to expect the First Year", "What to expect the Toddler Years", Jenny McCarthy Belly Laughs (funniest book I have read in a while"

So my dresser looks like a bookstore/pharmacy.:kiss:

When you've just read 20 pages of this thread an can relate to if not all most of the posts! Lol love this thread x x

When your clear the history on you iPad before anyone else uses it an panic if you forget

When you talk to you friend about "this forum" that you've been on but don't mention it's baby and bump in case she finds you on it!

When you google a question an you try to find the responses on bnb because no other forum feels like home!

When you check your iPad period app more than once a day no af day hasn't suddenly got any closer!

When you see that iperiod are now doing ipregnant app an you so can't wait to download it!

When you say you're def having an early night then spend the next few hours reading bnb!

When your clear the history on you iPad before anyone else uses it an panic if you forget

Hey! There's a good app for that called Terra. It is a web browser with tabs so you can open more than one page at once, and most importantly it has an incognito mode which automatically clears the history, cookies and open windows next time it is used after a break.

When you say you're def having an early night then spend the next few hours reading bnb!

That's me everyday! :rofl:

I said I was going to go to bed early tonight and just read this entire thread! And I am guilty of doing ALL of it!!! Anyway, here are some more...

When you are talking about your friends and you realize you are talking about the ladies on bnb more than your "real" friends

When you poke and prod at your boobs in hopes that they hurt because surely making your boobs hurt is a sign of pregnancy

When your dh complains about having too much sex!

When you have a pep talk with your dh that this is the month and he really needs to put his all into bding (as if he hasn't already...do men have an "all"?)

When you hold other people's babies and imagine they are yours. (I am borrowing my sister's car because mine is in the shop. She has an 8 month old and has the sun shades on the windows, the car seat base, etc. I was driving around today pretending that all of those things were for MY baby...I've completely lost it!!!

when you pick out TTC acronyms you see on licence plates while in traffic

when you jokingly tell your friends your pregnant just to see how they would react! :blush:

Girls... thank you so much! Just read the entire thread in one sitting... and am meant to be working... :)

... Antsy... did the belly thing .... and my poor DH, two cycles ago... had trouble getting to his O-point, because he was not sensitive enough anymore, as we had been BD-ing every day for about 10 days (had high fertility for so many days and then the two peak days and then the one "just in case" day afterwards)... :lol: poor thing...

And I guess this one is obsessive behaviour... my DH has had bad test results, so I know that we can't get pregnant without ICSI (appt. next week) ... and still I BBT, use my CBFM, last month POAS several times... hmmm ... :blush:

When you constantly analyze your chart everyday even though you know that FF won't give you cross hairs for a add'l 3 days following ovulation. Enough to drive you crazy. :dohh: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->