• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You know you're obsessed w/ ttc when...

When you would rather update forums etc than be with OH :haha:

Make the most of it, clocked a look at OHs playful tool last night, and could think of NOTHING worse! Lol bless him! X

...when you think any little symtpom is a symptom of pregnany :0

I just read this ENTIRE thread in one sitting. Thanks for all the laughs ladies!! I especially like the one about the in-laws coming over and "should we hide all our TTC supplies?!" =)

I may be alone on this one...but I find myself rubbing my belly from the time i Ov until the time af comes... Like ill wake up practically cradling it! lol!!!

OMGGGG I TOTALLY DO THIS!!! I rub my belly and talk to it too...

For the last two nights ( I am new here) I have gone to bed and when I close my eyes I see the BFP icon flashing behind my eyelids. CRAZY!

I may be alone on this one...but I find myself rubbing my belly from the time i Ov until the time af comes... Like ill wake up practically cradling it! lol!!!

Done this too! Like I talk to my ovarys and will be like "come on girls! we can do it, this is our time!"

When you are talking to someone who is recently pregnant without having to try very hard, and you keep saying "Well DH and I are TTC, and my BBT looked good, so I did an OPK, and it was promising, so after the TWW I will take an HPT, and hope for a BFP!" <<<and this is when they smile and say well...good luck lol!

Done this too! Like I talk to my ovarys and will be like "come on girls! we can do it, this is our time!"

I just did this like no joke 15 minutes ago lol :cloud9: i was like "come on babies!!!! mommy is gonna get fat for u so u can grow!" lol oh my geebers! ive gone off the deep end!

When you get an email for a thread you subscribe to, but it's old news because you've been checking the site all day anyways...

When you find yourself buying almost anything that someone tells you may have worked for them. My bff tells me she's gonna to trick me into buying something crazy if she can convince me enough. I'm sure that won't take much :haha: :dohh:

...when you have more pregnancy and ovulation apps on your phone than you do contacts....GUILTY :)

When you find yourself buying almost anything that someone tells you may have worked for them. My bff tells me she's gonna to trick me into buying something crazy if she can convince me enough. I'm sure that won't take much :haha: :dohh:

Sock - this is SO TRUE! :haha:I do the same thing. I literally have purchased the following the past 2 cycles:

ClearBlue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Monitor Sticks
Fertility Testing Kit
Sperm Analyzer test
preseed
softcups
fertility bracelet
BBT thermometer
Pregnancy Tests (digi, cheapies, every brand, every type)

Its beyond hilarious. I am the doctors office....:dohh:

Sock - this is SO TRUE! :haha:I do the same thing. I literally have purchased the following the past 2 cycles:

ClearBlue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Monitor Sticks
Fertility Testing Kit
Sperm Analyzer test
preseed
softcups
fertility bracelet
BBT thermometer
Pregnancy Tests (digi, cheapies, every brand, every type)

Its beyond hilarious. I am the doctors office....:dohh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: me too!

Amazing thread:D
...when you spend $200 in one month only on hpts :blush::haha: And that does not include preseed and opks

Last night I lay in bed listening to music on my mp3 player. I had one earphone in and was lying on my side, so tucked the other one into the waistband of my jammies, so my ovaries could listen to some music... just in case it stimulated them into action and to motivate the spermies to get to where the party was at. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->