You know you're obsessed w/ ttc when...

When your in your office and have to keep going 'just another half hour on bnb then ill work'

When you have more HPT, OPK and pre-natals in your cosmetics drawer than actual cosmetics.

When for like a week you stop thinking of OH as your loving other half and think of him more as a baby making service to be used at your convenience

When you find yourself deleting your browser history about a million times a day incase someone reads this

When you start buying clothes that would accomodate a growing bump (when your not even pregnant)

When you wont make plans for holidays abroad or anything similar in the future incase your too pregnant to do it (even though your actually not pregnant at all right now)

Sound familiar girls??

That sounds like me! Except for the HPT, OPK stuff cause I haven't started down that route yet. I'm obsessed with ttc but obsessed with the possibility that just maybe it will happen without a ton of charting and all that. Going to hold on to that belief for as long as possible...

Is anyone's parents obsessed with them trying to concieve?

I made the regrettable decision of telling my parents we were ttc because my mom was asking me about it all the time. Now she has my cycle memorized and asks me every time I talk to her if I've got my period yet and if not, do I think I'm pregnant. Like whoah, should I tell you every time we bd too? Wish I had kept my mouth shut! And my dad and her are constantly talking about the baby (that is not yet concieved) and sending me pics of baby clothes and toys they want to buy with a caption: "is it too early to buy this?" I think they actually might be more obsessed than me, which is hard to imagine...

Im so glad i found this thread it is GOLD!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here's one Lmao (laughing my arse off) is now Lmoo (laughing my ovaries off!)

Before ttc you stayed home when af hit, now it's the only time you know for sure your not pregnant so IT'S ON!!
:drunk::headspin::wine:

Every time OH walks into the room and sees the computer he knows exactly what your doing even when you have opened a movie you weren't even watching from the pullup menu 'just in case' :blush:

https://lt2f.lilypie.com/6iuXp8.png

When you start planning your sexual enounters with military precision!

When you eat nothing but sunflower seeds all day after you find out you ovulated...

When you don't buy any new clothes because they might not accommodate a bump

When you travel and you need an extra suitcase for all your baby making items (preseed, softcups, thermometer, OPKs, hpts, extra toys and things)

I love this thread.

My worst one is sitting in a bar with my friends having a glass of wine and trying to enjoy myself when I know i'd be far happier if I 'couldn't drink'.

And all the time everyone keeps saying, it will be you next....I wish!

We haven't told anyone that we're TTC. Too much pressure!

And I have never noticed so many pregnant ladies about before in my life!! Though they must have been there all alone.....way too obsessed!

When you start dreaming about your BBT and numbers are chasing you with no decimal point. :wacko: I've got to stop temping. :nope:

When you urinate in the toilet you stop yourself thinking you should be going in a cup.

Your sitting at work and go toilet and discover EWCM and all you wanna do is jump in your car, go home and BD like crazy! (may only just be me on that one, but this is my situation right now!!) hehe

How about this one.

Back in the day when you peed in a cup to take a pregnancy test (for a scare, not ttc) you would pee on your hand a bit, and now your so skilled that its second nature. :haha:

When you have about 10 HPTs at home but you just happen to be at the grocery store and see that they have a HPT or $1. You buy two of them just to see how accurate they are.

Ok, this may put me way over the :wacko: line, but I watch the beginning of "Look Who's Talking" over and over to watch the :spermy: race to the egg and I pretend that it's mine :rofl:

Your OH thought you were crazy when you came home from the library with books like "Increase your Fertility" or "Fertility friendly foods" or "how to get pregnant fast"
But now thinks your absolutely bonkers when you start coming home with "Bullying, is it my childs fault" or "Sibling Rivalry, do you play favourites?" or a good one i found today was "Head lice, are my children dirty?" :rofl:

And were not even pregnant!! I'm insane!! :rofl:

Your OH thought you were crazy when you came home from the library with books like "Increase your Fertility" or "Fertility friendly foods" or "how to get pregnant fast"
But now thinks your absolutely bonkers when you start coming home with "Bullying, is it my childs fault" or "Sibling Rivalry, do you play favourites?" or a good one i found today was "Head lice, are my children dirty?" :rofl:

And were not even pregnant!! I'm insane!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on guys, keep this thread going! it's good to have a laugh about this otherwise it just consumes you! POST ppl POST!!

Sockritease- your 13dpo? when will you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->