Young TTC'ers?

https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/eggwhites.htm
watch the last to videos and learn how to increase your chances of conceiving[it is gross just fyi]

Thanks Abii :)

Almostthere: Ya, my period has been weird the last month and this one too, I keep just spotting so I can't officially say it's cd1, but my temps dropped to 97.2 this morning so I'm just waiting bah so frustrating! I'm not even getting my usual cramps :growlmad: I would just like AF to get around to doing her thing so I can get on to next month!

Ugh, what month number are you on for being off the pill? I have been off BCP exactly one month and one day! And what do you mean you can't count your weird af/spotting as CD1? How will we know when OV is, shouldn't it be a little around a bit past a week after AF? I really want to buy OPK's to see if I will OV end of next week...

Ugh, what month number are you on for being off the pill? I have been off BCP exactly one month and one day! And what do you mean you can't count your weird af/spotting as CD1? How will we know when OV is, shouldn't it be a little around a bit past a week after AF? I really want to buy OPK's to see if I will OV end of next week...

I've been off birth control since January, so quite a while and my cycles have regulated. I started spotting but it wasn't an actual flow by any means so I just had to wait it out, you only count cd1 with the first day of an actual red flow. Your ovualtion should be around mid-cycle, probably around cd12-18 depending on how long your luteal phase is. Your luteal phase is the day after ovulation until the last day of your cycle (the day before your af actually flows) and doesn't change much from cycle to cycle (maybe one day +/- but not anything more than that).

I recommend using OPK's until you know around when you ovulate or take your temps to confirm ovulation (I do both! :thumbup:). OPK's aren't foolproof and if your body tries to ovulate (releases leutenizing hormones) but doesn't follow through then you get a +OPK but no ovulation. Lol it's confusing to begin with but I promise it gets easier :flower:

:happydance:Welcome welcome ladies!!:D :thumbup:

just a few rants: :growlmad:

* got a BPN this morning :( still no sign of AF though. i have no clue whats going on! :wacko: :shrug:
*not a fan of the new lay out! :nope:
* Egg whites sound gross but everyones talking about them, if you get your bfp using them please let me know! :thumbup:
*insensitive girl at work P**sing me off!! :cry: ( gonna post about it in a mo)

Hope your all ok!!!
FX for you all! we deserve out BFP'S!!!!
(maybe if we hold santa hostage we could get them) :haha:
xx

Ya, :( Insensitive girls at work are no bueno... One of my coworkers (I even consider her a friend!) told my new boss that I'm trying for a baby so I was *really* pissed about that. I wanted to tell him afterwards because of my issues.. oh well, can't undo it now.

:haha: I think that's a good idea! If we hold Santa hostage he'll give up the goods :winkwink:

you ladies should check out my testing thread:D
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/766356-late-october-early-november-testers.html

I'm twenty and currently WTT, but am hoping to start TTC within the next two years! I'm very excited about this decision in my life - and scared, naturally - but am actively preparing for my baby-to-be.

Would like to have a WTT or TTC buddy, eventually.

Hey ladies, hows it going? got my AF yesterday! finally.
which means another month trying! FX!!
wishing you all baby dust xxx

I ovulated this week. My boyfriend couldn't ejaculate...

I guess next month!

I'm still waiting for Ov... Last day of Clomid was yesterday and I'm so proud of myself because I didn't have a meltdown this time lol woo me :happydance: (last month was rough) so I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs :) I think (based on last month with Clomid) I should ov either mon/tues so we should be able to catch it this month, plus dh has been a bit more.... 'affectionate' :winkwink: than other months, no idea what it is, but I am not complaining :haha:

Any updates ladies?

I'm on CD1 meaning? The metformin is working beautifully!

I should ovulate right around the 17th and should be able to test for a hopeful BFP by Dec 1st (might wait until the 5th for our 3 yr anniversary)

Hello ladies :) I'm 22 years old and have been with my fiance for just over six years and we have been ttc for just over a month I'm on my 2nd cycle after coming off the implanon. Witch turned up yesterday so I'm hoping thus time it will work with me xx

BFN for me today for round 2 ttc#1...but no sign of AF which is to arrive tomorrow or the 4th.

Well, now that I can no longer afford hormonal birth control, it's pretty much NTNP. We don't live near each other, though, so I don't get to see him all that often.

Good luck ladies! I got pregnant with my LO when I was 19, I'm 20 now :) If you ever want to ask any questions feel free to PM me :)

I'm just waiting to test! :D fx'd for a bfp on saturday so we can tell the in-laws :)

Hi ladies, I'll be 20 in a few months. currently at Uni, OH working and we're WTT. Lost our baby girl in May which was hard, and we're not doing well with waiting now. we just want to jump onto the baby making wagon! we're both so broody, can't wait to join you ladies in TTC! :)

Much Love Caro xox

Hi,
I'm new to the forums and this thread seemed like a good place to start.
I'm 22, am from England and have been TTC since December, so am a total newbie and am just looking to make a few buddies from anywhere in the world.
AF is due on Feb 5th, in case anyone wants a buddy that'll be testing at a similar time.
Whatever your situation please feel free to message me if you'd like to buddy me!
Oh and a big hello to everyone :) X

Hey ladies :flower:
Im 22, I came off the implanon a year ago, had a mc in august and trying to conceive "old school" I'm not charting anything just relying on symptoms and being late for AF lol
Really Can't wait to have a little family <3

Lots of baby dust :dust: :dust: to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->