Young TTC'ers?

*waves* im Amanda, im 22 and we've been NTNP for 2 years now >_<
i just made a post here
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/758827-ttc-1-after-ntnp-2-years-blah.html

i need some frannss, i have really none in this area, i have one with a newborn so she helps but shes busy! haha

i love this site, i have been lurking for about a year now and my bf/fiance decided we can start ttc on our vacation and all i could think about was " yay i can post more now!" haha

*waves* im Amanda, im 22 and we've been NTNP for 2 years now >_<
i just made a post here
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/758827-ttc-1-after-ntnp-2-years-blah.html

i need some frannss, i have really none in this area, i have one with a newborn so she helps but shes busy! haha

i love this site, i have been lurking for about a year now and my bf/fiance decided we can start ttc on our vacation and all i could think about was " yay i can post more now!" haha

I can be a BnB friend :D

just spotted this post and wanted to say :hi:

ive just turned 20 and have been ttc #1 for just over 2 and a half years

im just starting my first cycle of ivf (so dont really belong on this thread :blush: but thought i pop in :D )

hope everyone is well and wishing you all lots of :dust:

xx

I'll be testing the 14th! We can be test buddies kaptain.katie!! That's if the witch stays away!!! :growlmad:

Hey all. :) I am 21, 22 in December.. OH is 27 this month... TTC#1!

We have been NTNP (well, pull out TMI lol) for over a year, and actively trying for 5 months. We had a possible chemical in June. T_T But! Onward and upward... we are trying still. This might be our last try for a bit though because we're getting stressed with it, especially him, and our money/job situation has changed (mine has anyway!) so things aren't really ideal, but we wanna give it one last try (tomorrow is O day!).

He has had a minor operation for a variocele a couple years back, before I met him, and I have had some weird hormonal symptoms/endo symptoms so neither of us are sure where we are at with fertility issues. We plan to wait a bit before going to the fertility clinic for him, but I am getting checked out soon (appointment tomorrow actually to bring it up with my new doc).

:dust: to all! It's nice to see other people who are in their 20s TTC on here. :)

Wow so many of us are testing around the same days! Hows everyone's 2ww going? Mine is boring lolnothing to see, barely a symptom to spot!

Mine is interesting as my bff just found out she was preggers by surprise, so anxiously awaiting to see what she decides to do! And luckily I have classes tomorrow and work all weekend so hopefully my mind will be kept busy and occupied with thoughts other than waiting to get my BFP....1 week left to go!

Good look to all i'm not testing until the end of this month around the 25th!!
I've got ages to wait but we can have fun TTC for the time being!! lol good look all who are testing let us know how you get on!! got fingers crossed for you!!
xxxx

:hi:

Just found this! I'm 24, and OH and I will start NTNP on the 17th, after my last pill. :happydance:

This will be my first, and I'm so terrified and excited at the same time!

Good luck to all you ladies!

:hi:

Just found this! I'm 24, and OH and I will start NTNP on the 17th, after my last pill. :happydance:

This will be my first, and I'm so terrified and excited at the same time!

Good luck to all you ladies!

Hey hey! good luck to youu!! babyy dust much!

:dust:

Hey, how's everyone doing?? Has anyone tested yet?? I'm going to test today even though it's a little early (only a couple days though) :)

Hey, how's everyone doing?? Has anyone tested yet?? I'm going to test today even though it's a little early (only a couple days though) :)

GL keep us updated! And I tested Friday at either9/10 DPO and a clear white BFN =( Waiting until Tuesday/Wednesday if I can. Having some pink discharge today, and had pink yesterday as well, so could be due to AF on its way, late implantation, or irritation due to my yeast infection :dohh:

Ya lol, I broke down and tested on thursday (8dpo for me) and obvs a bfn lol, but I'm not going to be able to wait to test until wednesday!

Hope that it's really just IB :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->