••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Hi ladies. I have been absent a couple of months as been both busy with work learning my new job and also feeling down and out with TTC with all the chemicals. This update will be long so feel free to skip it lol :lol:

As some of you would remember I had a really bad experience with my first and last gynecologist as she was pretty useless basically told me nothing can be done to help me keep my pregnancies until I get past 5-6wks which I never get that far, she also didn't believe me that I had as many chemicals as I told her because of she said there isn't enough time to have that many in the time frame I was stating. Even though I had detailed tracking on my FF app she wouldn't look at that or be helpful at all or prescribe me progesterone to try either.:ignore:

Anyways so I had all but given up but last month I heard of a different gyno 1.5hrs drive away but who is also a GP which makes it a more affordable option, she was on a recommended list on a FB group I am in so I thought well let's give it one more try to get some help or answers.. anyway I had my appointment yesterday and she was absolutely amazing. She spent an hour and a half asking me questions about every aspect of my chemicals, cycle, symptoms, health problems, history, and everything else, went through the blood test results I had with me and also rang the pathology and ultrasound clinics to get all my previous results, and then gave me a bundle of blood test forms to test pretty much every aspect of anything that could be affecting the TTC with instructions as to what cycle days to get the tests done etc. She looked carefully through my last several cycles on FF app, praised me for my accurate BBT tracking and said she loves that I came in knowing what she is talking about from the start and know my cycles so well already as it helps get to things so much quicker as she doesn't have to teach me to track etc. I felt really listened to and cared about and really feeling much more positive about my future chances. she thinks a possibility for me is high prolactin levels so she is getting that tested along with so many other things but I have loads of the symptoms for the high prolactin which she said could explain my short luteal phase. I am 8-9dpo now and for once not dreading AFs arrival in next couple of days (or another CP as I have loads of symptoms so I think this is gonna be another month with positives - forgot to test this morning.) Because it will give me the chance to start all the blood tests and hopefully get some answers!

Sorry for the length of that hope I didn't bore everyone to death lol:haha:

I hope everyone else is doing well and a bunch get their bfp this month!
The new GYN sounds like an angel. I am so happy that you have a provider who cares to investigate your own unique obstacles and help you overcome them. Good doctors are hard to find.

Ermmmm 2 more different brand tests!
3hr hold! I’m 10dpo I think or rounds about

ps I took this out of a freedom test from Asda as I couldn’t get a pic with that shiny screen on the window!! That line came up within 2 minutes if that

View attachment 1111771 View attachment 1111772

opk is a lot stronger tonight my apps saying af is due Monday…. My dates I think are Saturday

A2A8F8EC-4C20-465F-BC5B-3538BA80110D.jpeg

DA769F2A-2E00-4A7E-9D84-507ACB9596D3.jpeg Must be ovulating my temps aren’t lining up with cramping. Do you get AF cramps after ovulation? BD’d last night with the cramps. Gonna get some hcg tests today to check that. It says ovulation day today as I had a strong test yesterday but it same as control not darker so might have had peak the night before when I didn’t test. 74E31AE0-6E3B-4550-9C62-2B1BBA8EE66B.jpeg

@littlewitch I did some not long ago no point taking a photo as I think that may have been the famous frer indent:cry: heyho see what morning brings xx

Was scrolling through for your test :( sorry hopefully tomorrows another story xxxx

Only time will tell I'll go bed in a min a nervous wreck now lol, I sometime feel pregnant and sometimes not, see with Heidi and quinn I new we had but the 2 I lost I was convinced we hadn't:shrug: xx

Wowsers ladies I had so much to catch up on. Just finished reading through 4 pages.

@tdog I can see that love. 8dpo is still supper early too. I’ve never gotten lines as early as 8dpo. Hopefully tomorrow will be darker. I’m gonna keep literally everything crossed:dust:

@littlewitch
After I had covid in July. My August cycle I didn’t get my peak until cd20.
I normally ovulate cd13 so covid really delayed it.
I was worried I wasn’t going to ovulate at all but I did in the end.
I hope you get your peak soon love.
My September cycle I was back to ovulating at my normal time cd14, and this cycle I ovulated early on cd11.
I’m taking coq10 and maca root now tho since cd2 so I think it must be that that brought my ovulation forward.
Fx for you this cycle love:dust:

@mbrew180
Thanks love.
I’m with the other ladies and really believe your timing was perfect.
Fx this cycle ends with a beautiful BFP love. How’s work been love have u been delivering lots of babies?

@NightFlower
I really really REALLY hope this cycle is the one love. Sending lots and lots of sticky healthy sparkly baby dust :dust:

@josephine3
How you doing love?

@elmum
I’m 3dpo we are sooo close.
Fx you get your rainbow BFP this cycle love :dust:

@MumwithPCOS
That opk is so dark. Do you think your about to ovulate hon? Hate it that your in limbo.

@angelbump
I’m so sorry love. I’ve never gotten a BFP any earlier than 10dpo. Your symptoms have sounded so so hopeful.
I hope you get lines tomorrow when you test.
I hope your not out.

@PinkCupcakes
Welcome back love. Wishing you so much luck this cycle love and lots of sticky baby dust all over you :dust:

@Ttc for No3
That’s so dark. I really hope AF stays away.

Ok hope I’ve not missed anyone .

FF has put me down as 3dpo today which works out spot on going by opk and all the ovulation pain on Sunday.
Nothing much to report apart from feeling very hot.
I’ve also been thirsty since I’ve ovulated. Like really thirsty.
Other than that I feel completely normal.

sometimes I get that feeling we have caught, and then I think I’m gonna be out again and it’s gonna be BFN again.
Haha I can’t win lol.
Hoping if we have then I’ll be getting some good symptoms In the next few days.

trying to keep myself busy too pass the time.
:iron::dishes::laundry::hangwashing::juggle::coffee::-=

@Lightning7
Welcome back love and thank you for sharing everything here with us.
I really hope you get a sticky BFP this cycle love.
I’m always rooting for you and the other really long term ttc ladies.

:dust::dust::dust:

@Suggerhoney thanks and good luck too hope you get a nice bfp soon
Thanks love. Would love to be in the Same due date group as you. With sticky healthy beanies
<3

@Suggerhoney i’m pretty sure I’ve ovulated now my test got the darkest I’ve ever seen and I’ve lightened up this morning. Had terrible cramps yesterday and a little bit today and sore nipples and my temp is rising so I’m sure I’ve ovulated. Cause I’m so late in my cycle I’ve just got some pregnancy test so will update how that goes just making sure It’s not that. I’m also very nauseous this morning but that’s probably to do with ovulation as well

@Lightning7 it is so amazing having doctors who listen to you! Ive been very lucky to not have any that haven't listened but the fact she spent 1.5hours with you going through everything is a really good sign! Really hope the tests help xx

@Lightning7
Welcome back love and thank you for sharing everything here with us.
I really hope you get a sticky BFP this cycle love.
I’m always rooting for you and the other really long term ttc ladies.

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks love. Would love to be in the Same due date group as you. With sticky healthy beanies
<3
@Suggerhoney That would be awesome!!

Ladies I can't quite believe what's happened this morning. So it's 5.40am here in the UK and I've been awake since 2! Could not sleep at all. Last pregnancy insomnia hit me like a bitch too. I've had such achey boobs and chest and just now my nipple felt wet so I gave it a little squeeze andow and behold a bit of colostrum come out!! Nothing has come out since I have up breastfeeding 3 years ago!! I have had waves of nausea this morning I put a biscuit in my mouth and my whole mouth filled with saliva and I thought I'd be sick. I'm very aware this could be because I've been up since the crack of dawn but I'm very optimistic. I had another bfn this morning but after being an absolute emotional wreck yesterday with my other half he calmly reminded me that it's still early so I'm hanging in there ladies and fingers crossed the next few days brings 2 lines and no af! Because seriously if I get af now then what the hell?? What's this all about?!?

Anyways have a wonderful day you lovely lot x

My LH usually falls before AF. Only time it has raised towards the end of my cycle was when I was pregnant or had a chemical.
Oh okay that’s good to know not af. I think I had a seriously late ovulation as cramps aren’t as bad today and Lh has gone light again so guessing I’m 1 dpo and managed to bd last night and the day before O So FINALLY in the tww :) hoping I caught it. Took a preg test but knew it would BFN as the OPKs got lighter and look like an O surge to me. How are you going hun?

Ladies I can't quite believe what's happened this morning. So it's 5.40am here in the UK and I've been awake since 2! Could not sleep at all. Last pregnancy insomnia hit me like a bitch too. I've had such achey boobs and chest and just now my nipple felt wet so I gave it a little squeeze andow and behold a bit of colostrum come out!! Nothing has come out since I have up breastfeeding 3 years ago!! I have had waves of nausea this morning I put a biscuit in my mouth and my whole mouth filled with saliva and I thought I'd be sick. I'm very aware this could be because I've been up since the crack of dawn but I'm very optimistic. I had another bfn this morning but after being an absolute emotional wreck yesterday with my other half he calmly reminded me that it's still early so I'm hanging in there ladies and fingers crossed the next few days brings 2 lines and no af! Because seriously if I get af now then what the hell?? What's this all about?!?

Anyways have a wonderful day you lovely lot x
Oh wow that happened to me with my chemical in April !! I think you must be!! Have you touched any progesterone cream or anything like that. That’s the only other thing it could be. What soo are you now?? I hope I see two lines on your tests soon :)

edit: what DPO are you I was supposed to say xx

Oh wow that happened to me with my chemical in April !! I think you must be!! Have you touched any progesterone cream or anything like that. That’s the only other thing it could be. What soo are you now?? I hope I see two lines on your tests soon :)

edit: what DPO are you I was supposed to say xx

No I've never used any progesterone products the only thing I've changed in last month was taking a small dose of folic acid so that if we did conceive we'd get off to a good start but I've taken iron and folate in the past as a multivitamin same dose and that's not brought on lactation so I must be?!?
So weird. I was in real shock. I'm 10 dpo today my period is due next 2/3 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->