••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

No I've never used any progesterone products the only thing I've changed in last month was taking a small dose of folic acid so that if we did conceive we'd get off to a good start but I've taken iron and folate in the past as a multivitamin same dose and that's not brought on lactation so I must be?!?
So weird. I was in real shock. I'm 10 dpo today my period is due next 2/3 days x
Nah that’s crazy I reckon you must be :) some people are more sensitive with that rush of hormones and get symptoms early. I start throwing up every morning like clockwork from 4 weeks. If you’re not I’d be surprised xx fingers and toes crossed for you!

So done a 9dpo test putting it down to indent tbh :cry: there is a line but so faint done no if you'll see or not xx

20221006_072303.jpg 20221006_073108.jpg

I know I shouldn't of but I looked at my test again and I THINK there is a hint of a line. I'll try and upload it, it's really truly faint but it's catching my eye x

Nah that’s crazy I reckon you must be :) some people are more sensitive with that rush of hormones and get symptoms early. I start throwing up every morning like clockwork from 4 weeks. If you’re not I’d be surprised xx fingers and toes crossed for you!

I was the same last time I took the test the day after af was due got faint POS but I'd already gone right off coffee the smell turned my stomach and was already having nausea x

I can still see that @tdog x fingers crossed for you x

Thanks love I'm not feeling hopeful with it tho tbh :cry: when I got bfp with my daughter 9dpo was similar to this then on night was a bit stronger so may do another later on xx

I've tweaked it and turned brightness down but can you see what I see?
I know it was out of time frame and out of its box but I can't help myself. The other tests I've taken are stark white until today x

IMG_20221006_074842.jpg

Thanks love I'm not feeling hopeful with it tho tbh :cry: when I got bfp with my daughter 9dpo was similar to this then on night was a bit stronger so may do another later on xx
That early on even a bit too much liquid before bed could affect it.
Another day or evening even should give you a true reading. Can you get hold of another brand maybe? X

Ladies I can't quite believe what's happened this morning. So it's 5.40am here in the UK and I've been awake since 2! Could not sleep at all. Last pregnancy insomnia hit me like a bitch too. I've had such achey boobs and chest and just now my nipple felt wet so I gave it a little squeeze andow and behold a bit of colostrum come out!! Nothing has come out since I have up breastfeeding 3 years ago!! I have had waves of nausea this morning I put a biscuit in my mouth and my whole mouth filled with saliva and I thought I'd be sick. I'm very aware this could be because I've been up since the crack of dawn but I'm very optimistic. I had another bfn this morning but after being an absolute emotional wreck yesterday with my other half he calmly reminded me that it's still early so I'm hanging in there ladies and fingers crossed the next few days brings 2 lines and no af! Because seriously if I get af now then what the hell?? What's this all about?!?

Anyways have a wonderful day you lovely lot x

I feel like you’ve wrote this for me!!!! last night I had a leaky right boob too! Have never breast fed before!
Had thick really stretchy cm too but completely clear bfn this morning! Although opk are really positive.

I hope you get your bfp soon!

I have got strips that I'll do later and a answer test but think they 25mlu xx

Hi all been lurking and don’t tend to post often.

been ttc 13/14 months now I think, I’m 39, 40 next month so I know my age is playing a big part, but this month I’m feeling super positive. Had pos opk on 30th Oct in the evening, but only a short surge as tests were negative the next day. We’ve had loads of Bd (DH is way more on board about it all this month) and I started coq10 and some prenatal vitamins too. I’ve bought 2 boxes of frer and one box of cb early (just for a change) and a big box of cheapies. I’m all prepared and just waiting for 8dpo to test. This tww seems to be taking forever. I keep telling myself it’s more than likely going to be negative, but I just feel so positive. Only time will tell I guess. I’m on 5dpo today I think as I’m not sure if I OV on the 1st or the 2nd.

Sending lots of baby dust to you all xx

Hi all been lurking and don’t tend to post often.

been ttc 13/14 months now I think, I’m 39, 40 next month so I know my age is playing a big part, but this month I’m feeling super positive. Had pos opk on 30th Oct in the evening, but only a short surge as tests were negative the next day. We’ve had loads of Bd (DH is way more on board about it all this month) and I started coq10 and some prenatal vitamins too. I’ve bought 2 boxes of frer and one box of cb early (just for a change) and a big box of cheapies. I’m all prepared and just waiting for 8dpo to test. This tww seems to be taking forever. I keep telling myself it’s more than likely going to be negative, but I just feel so positive. Only time will tell I guess. I’m on 5dpo today I think as I’m not sure if I OV on the 1st or the 2nd.

Sending lots of baby dust to you all xx
So close only a few more sleeps til u can test xxx baby dust for you too xxx

Morning ladies. So the clear blue digital OPK I got was supposed to tell me my two most fertile days and it only gave me a solid smiley yesterday and today it’s back to negative, did I just have a strong fast O? I’m spotting still?

Morning ladies. So the clear blue digital OPK I got was supposed to tell me my two most fertile days and it only gave me a solid smiley yesterday and today it’s back to negative, did I just have a strong fast O? I’m spotting still?
Hi! In my experience, once it’s positive on a digital that’s it and you can’t use that test again until it resets which takes a while. You may have O’d yesterday or could be today. Good luck!

I didn't think you are supposed to test once you've had a solid smiley? Though I've not used clear blue digital in 5/6 years so may be wrong? Good luck hun x

Hey ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join the fun. Had a surprise BFP last month after 11.5 years TTC that ended in a chemical. It gave me renewed hope, so I bought a pack of internet cheapies and started testing at 8 dpo. I took 2 tests this morning (10dpo) and I see super duper faint lines on both. Not getting my hopes up, yet, but the tests were obviously bfns on 8 and 9 dpo, so I'm feeling positive.IMG_20221006_073428620_HDR.jpg

Hi! In my experience, once it’s positive on a digital that’s it and you can’t use that test again until it resets which takes a while. You may have O’d yesterday or could be today. Good luck!

I didn't think you are supposed to test once you've had a solid smiley? Though I've not used clear blue digital in 5/6 years so may be wrong? Good luck hun x

Thanks ladies, but the test says it will show me my two most fertile days and it only showed one smiley out of tons of negatives, supposed to show me two days worth for this one? Or at least one day of flashing and one solid, I only got one day of solid. I guess I’ll have to read the instructions haha, who reads them these days? lol

Thanks ladies, but the test says it will show me my two most fertile days and it only showed one smiley out of tons of negatives, supposed to show me two days worth for this one? Or at least one day of flashing and one solid, I only got one day of solid. I guess I’ll have to read the instructions haha, who reads them these days? lol
Ah I wish I could help, but I've never used a digital OPK, socI don't fully get how those work. My standard advice is always to BD just in case! It never hurts to get extra swimmers up there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->