••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

@S_Dowd I see something on that test fingers so tightly crossed for you xx

@S_Dowd I see something on that test fingers so tightly crossed for you xx

Do you really?!?!?! I sent a pic to my bff and she didn't see anything, so I was starting to convince myself I just had line eyes !!! Eeeee! Oh I hope I hope I hope it is something and sticks this time.

I am having some of the same symptoms I had last month. My sleep patterns have completely changed. I'm usually a night owl, but I've been waking up before 6am and going to bed before 10 the last two days which is unusual for me, but it happened last month before I tested positive. I had heartburn last night, and I had terrible heartburn last month that vanished as soon as I started bleeding. I have tingly/sensitive nipples. Sort of a mild burning sensation? Super odd. And I had cramping on the left side of my uterus last night and this morning. I ovulated from my right side this month, so I don't think it's a cyst or anything. Ahhh how am I going to wait until tomorrow to test again lol????

I'm cd8 my first opk of the day I usually take 2 sometimes 3.

Still looking dark but not quite positive yet. We were supposed to dtd today but it's not gunna happen. My son is home sick from school again today has been all week.

..boohoo :sad1: now we probably won't be able to till Saturday night. Body please hold of on my ovulation [-o< I only have a few cycles left to ttc.

20221006_111844.jpg

Do you really?!?!?! I sent a pic to my bff and she didn't see anything, so I was starting to convince myself I just had line eyes !!! Eeeee! Oh I hope I hope I hope it is something and sticks this time.

I am having some of the same symptoms I had last month. My sleep patterns have completely changed. I'm usually a night owl, but I've been waking up before 6am and going to bed before 10 the last two days which is unusual for me, but it happened last month before I tested positive. I had heartburn last night, and I had terrible heartburn last month that vanished as soon as I started bleeding. I have tingly/sensitive nipples. Sort of a mild burning sensation? Super odd. And I had cramping on the left side of my uterus last night and this morning. I ovulated from my right side this month, so I don't think it's a cyst or anything. Ahhh how am I going to wait until tomorrow to test again lol????

I would have been testing again already but I do lmao :rofl: so looking forward to your next test xx

Right tested again and looks negative to me so they must have been indents, why oh why do we test so dam early:cry: xx

20221006_172550.jpg 20221006_173034.jpg 20221006_173154.jpg

Thanks ladies, but the test says it will show me my two most fertile days and it only showed one smiley out of tons of negatives, supposed to show me two days worth for this one? Or at least one day of flashing and one solid, I only got one day of solid. I guess I’ll have to read the instructions haha, who reads them these days? lol
I think that’s because a lot of times a blinking smiley will show first.

This evenings test tweaked. Only used the tiniest bit of wee and had loads to drink. Not sure on it though because it's soooo faint irl and don't want to get hopes up but fingers crossed as I never get lines unless I am truly preggo!

IMG_20221006_175951.jpg

This evenings test tweaked. Only used the tiniest bit of wee and had loads to drink. Not sure on it though because it's soooo faint irl and don't want to get hopes up but fingers crossed as I never get lines unless I am truly preggo!

View attachment 1111795

Looks like something on it love fingers crossed xx

@tdog sorry strips were negative. I see 2 lines on the frer hope you didn't get faulty batch. all 3 of the frer you've taken have lines. Could be your just to early for strips to pick it up yet? Or they are nasty indent lines as you were thinking. Good luck hope you get a definite answer soon

So close only a few more sleeps til u can test xxx baby dust for you too xxx
Thank you.

yep and it feels like forever this month lol. I’ve ordered my tests online and I’m hoping they turn up on time. I didn’t plan to test till Tuesday, but I have a feeling I may on Monday x

Thanks for looking ladies. Really trying not to get hopes up. I did a clearblue early with 3rd wee this morning and that was bfn but knew it was a long shot. Hoping tomorrow gives us some clear lines. I know these cheapies aren't completely reliable but in my experience I've never had bad evaps with them they've always been stark white or I've been pregnant. Keep thinking af has come and panicking haha x

Thanks for looking ladies. Really trying not to get hopes up. I did a clearblue early with 3rd wee this morning and that was bfn but knew it was a long shot. Hoping tomorrow gives us some clear lines. I know these cheapies aren't completely reliable but in my experience I've never had bad evaps with them they've always been stark white or I've been pregnant. Keep thinking af has come and panicking haha x

I see the line, too! Fingers crossed it gets darker for you!!!

@S_Dowd
I swear I see something on your test love. I have everything crossed for the next test. Good luck and welcome to the testing groups were all a lovely bunch in here <3

@angelbump
I think I see a little something on there hon. Fx for next test and AF stay away :af:

@tdog
I see it still on the Frer and am hoping it’s not a bad batch. Hopefully tomorrow will give you clearer lines. :dust:

@NightFlower
Hope ovulation holds of a few more days lovely.

@Holly82
Hi love your one day ahead of me. I’m 4dpo. The tww drags doesn’t it. Good luck for when you test. I expect I will cave at 8dpo but I’ve never ever gotten a BFP untill 10dpo so 10dpo is the day. I know if BfN that day then I’m out again.
Ahhhh. Fx for you love. :dust:

So 4dpo today and nothing to report.
Have a cough from the cold I had and think it’s gone onto to my chest a bit.
My temp dropped today but can’t be anything exciting at just 4dpo.

pretty sure I will be out again. Not feeling very hopeful at all.
I expect I will cave at 8dpo and test knowing full well it will be :bfn:.

but you know how we all love to pee on things early lol.
It’s good to see how busy this group has got now. Love having a good read through and see how everyone is getting on.
Also lovely to see some new ladies have joined us all.

very big welcome to them.

hope the BFPs start rolling in soon.

@S_Dowd
I swear I see something on your test love. I have everything crossed for the next test. Good luck and welcome to the testing groups were all a lovely bunch in here <3

@angelbump
I think I see a little something on there hon. Fx for next test and AF stay away :af:

@tdog
I see it still on the Frer and am hoping it’s not a bad batch. Hopefully tomorrow will give you clearer lines. :dust:

@NightFlower
Hope ovulation holds of a few more days lovely.

@Holly82
Hi love your one day ahead of me. I’m 4dpo. The tww drags doesn’t it. Good luck for when you test. I expect I will cave at 8dpo but I’ve never ever gotten a BFP untill 10dpo so 10dpo is the day. I know if BfN that day then I’m out again.
Ahhhh. Fx for you love. :dust:

So 4dpo today and nothing to report.
Have a cough from the cold I had and think it’s gone onto to my chest a bit.
My temp dropped today but can’t be anything exciting at just 4dpo.

pretty sure I will be out again. Not feeling very hopeful at all.
I expect I will cave at 8dpo and test knowing full well it will be :bfn:.

but you know how we all love to pee on things early lol.
It’s good to see how busy this group has got now. Love having a good read through and see how everyone is getting on.
Also lovely to see some new ladies have joined us all.

very big welcome to them.

hope the BFPs start rolling in soon.

Thank you so so much!!! I used to frequent this board years ago and loved it, but I gave up when it just never happened. I hadn't tested in years until I got pregnant last month. It feels so weird to be back and actually having hope again after all this time! The board is way quieter than it used to be though! This place was buzzing back in the day. I'm sending you lots of baby dust, and I hope the next few days don't go by too slow for you!!!

I think that’s because a lot of times a blinking smiley will show first.

which is so weird because I never got the flashing one, it went from negative one day to solid smiley the next.

Thank you so so much!!! I used to frequent this board years ago and loved it, but I gave up when it just never happened. I hadn't tested in years until I got pregnant last month. It feels so weird to be back and actually having hope again after all this time! The board is way quieter than it used to be though! This place was buzzing back in the day. I'm sending you lots of baby dust, and I hope the next few days don't go by too slow for you!!!

Yes I was on here back in 2010 and 2012 under the user name Future Hopes.
When I came back in 2018 I couldn’t remember my logging in password and stuff so I made this account and been sugger honey on here since September 2018 so I think most of the ladies know me by this name. But a few May remember Future hopes.
I’m so glad your back here and I love you already your gonna fit in so well here.
Everyone is so so lovely.
Yeah back in the day is was way more active on Here . It’s so much more quieter now.
These testing threads seem really busy tho which I love.

thanks love. I pray you get your BFP soon love. I’ll be doing a little happy dance when you do.
<3

which is so weird because I never got the flashing one, it went from negative one day to solid smiley the next.

hiya love.
Was that the pink CB digital or the purple one?
I’ve used the purple one and that shows 4 most fertile days.
But I think the pink one is the 2 most fertile days.
So when you got your flashy that would of been a firtile day and the static would be your peak day.
My opks are only peak for a few hours and usually negative the very next day.
I’ve only had it once where I had 2 days of peak.
I hope that helps a bit love.

How are you doing ? <3

Futurehopes.... That name actually does sound familiar! You are so sweet, and I hope you get your BFP soon, too!!! I wanted to come back here because I always loved how kind and supportive everyone was, and I'm happy to see the overall tone of the board is still the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->