• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

I Dont think i would survive a UK summer with that heat and no aircon! And i love the heat. Where we moved has gotten up to 50c but we have a/c so its manageable
The UK summer is disgusting! It's so humid and the air feels suffocating, our homes are built to hold the heat and we don't have air con unless we invest in it obviously. It's so horrid. I've been heavily pregnant twice in very hot summers so what's one more lol x

@AlwaysTheAunt
If we had air con it wouldn’t be so bad at all but our homes are built for cold weather and when it’s so so hot our homes really heat up inside and you just can’t get it out. It’s absolutely awful and no way could we afford to have air con installed. Scary thing is when we had at 42c on the news they said it’s to do with global warming and to expect it to just keep getting hotter. People were dying because of it because there is just no air because of the awful humidity.
I love the weather how it is now. It’s lovely and cold and I love the autumn. Absolutely dreading the summer.

@angelbump
I’ve tried the relaxed approach love it don’t work. I’m always like this at this part. But when ovulation comes around again I start to get that bit of hope. I was so relaxed when we first started ttc and the first few cycles but now I’m on my 8th cycle trying and I just feel desperate now with time not being on my side.
You didn’t sound like a moron lol.

@tdog
I think peak will be today sometime love fx

@Angel2bump and @Suggerhoney yes everything I've heard is that its just such a different type of heat & air over there. I cant imagine getting through the summer with no aircon. Hats off to you guys! I remember reading about the heatwave and heaps of aussies were laughing in the comments and i kept thinking i bet you wouldnt handle their summer tbh lol

But i do wish a summer pregnancy/birth on you guys if it means you get your babies!

@Angel2bump and @Suggerhoney yes everything I've heard is that its just such a different type of heat & air over there. I cant imagine getting through the summer with no aircon. Hats off to you guys! I remember reading about the heatwave and heaps of aussies were laughing in the comments and i kept thinking i bet you wouldnt handle their summer tbh lol

But i do wish a summer pregnancy/birth on you guys if it means you get your babies!

I watched a video on YouTube when we was having the horrible heatwave and it was some Australian news or talk show and the presenter was saying how England was having a heatwave and how everyone was complaining and he thought it was funny because he said it gets way hotter here.
But then in the comments section a few people that were Australian but have lived in the Uk wrote you have never experienced a summer like a English one and was taking how bad the humidity is and how unbearable it is. Was interesting to read but so spot on. Im actually dreading next summer. Like I just feel like moving to the North Pole or something lmao:rofl:

thanks love. I still really would love to be due in the Autumn or winter but if I do get my rainbow BFP this cycle I will be over the moon. Just have to invest in some more fans lol. I can’t see me falling tho tbh. Feeling really low at the moment with this whole ttc.
What dosage of coq10 was you taking love? I’m. Taking 600ml a day at the moment but u can take 2 pills. I just wanted to ease in gently at first. did they make you feel nauseous? I’m feeling nauseous today and definitely not pregnant as only cd6:sad1:

@tdog
That is looking peaky love yay and lmao the dance with no pants on :rofl:

Hello ladies! I had a negative test this morning and spotting this evening so I think AF is about to appear and I’ll be joining you all over here. I’m not sure how long we’ve been trying now really. We were basically NTNP since I had my youngest who is now 22 months. Probably properly trying for a year maybe? I’m trying not to think about it!
All 3 of my kids are autumn/winter babies and I was really wanted a spring/summer baby this time so I’m really hoping this will be my month! It always takes us so long to conceive that I don’t really have control over the time of year they’re born so it’s strange they’ve all been born the same time of year!
I’ll be doing Soy Isoflavones from CD2-CD6 this cycle. It worked for me last time so fx it’ll work again.
We’ll be on holiday in Florida around my testing time if I have a regular cycle so looking forward to trying all the American tests :haha: hit me up with your best recommendations please! Oh
Good luck everyone, hopefully we’ll get lots of October BFPs!
Same with my kids so I feel like I should be preggas this month or next month to keep with the theme lol good luck to you xxx

I really hope she shows love. I used to start my AF at 15dpo but the last 2 cycles I’ve not started untill 17dpo which is a right pain in the arse. Hate it that it’s so long to wait from knowing I’m out to bleed. Wish there was a way to shorten it a bit. Makes ttc so much harder when you have so long to wait.
Hope ures shows on time and u get cracking with the opks in a few days. I’m gonna start my opks on cd8 I think. Good luck love. Hope there will be a load of BFPs in this group.

Oh gosh we had it 36c for over 10 days then the 2 days of 42c, it was absolutely awful and I thought I was going to die. I was just lead on my bed In bra and pants with a fan on and all windows open so so so hot there was just know getting away from it. Dealing with a newborn in that kind of heat would be awful.
It makes me not wanna try in November because I would have a baby In july and if it’s that hot again oh gosh.
I don’t mind it when it’s 22 or 23c but it’s always 30c here in the summer and this summer we had so much 30 and over c and then that hideous 42c. It was unbearable love. It was like when you open the oven when your cooking that’s how intense that heat was.
Horrible.
If it’s gonna be like that every summer I won’t be able to take it.
I live right down south in Wiltshire.

It’s the humidity that gets me and the lack of air conditioning is why it’s so much worse! Hotter countries are equipped for it, we’re just not! I’ve heard people talking about AC units you can put in your window? But with the cost of electric here at the moment I doubt it would be affordable for most!

I’d definitely take having a baby in a heatwave if it meant getting a baby! I have birth in a pool last time so that would probably be quite nice in the heat!

So this mornings test I'll test again later but time to do the dance with no pants on :haha: xx

View attachment 1111592

:haha: love you, you hilarious woman! That’s a fantastic looking OPK. Good luck!

Same with my kids so I feel like I should be preggas this month or next month to keep with the theme lol good luck to you xxx

:lol: here’s hoping we manage that!

Still no proper AF here. I’m getting frustrated with it now. Had a bit more spotting today but my temp went up again. I nipped put in my dinner break and bought tests but stupidly got those blue Tesco ones. I felt like I could see something in person but can’t capture it on a photo. It should be clear at 11DPO (where is roughly where I am going by my temps) so if it’s not clear now then it’s probably not going to be a BFP and AF just needs to hurry up!

Haha impressive persuasive skills there @tdog :haha:

I’m still only getting a small amount of sporadic spotting. Woke up to a big temp drop so felt sure AF would hit properly but nope!

@jellybeanxx sometime all I ha e to say to him is get your kit off and he away:blush: :haha: but last night he seemed distant but manged just hoping it's enough, I no I no I'm in with a good chance but can't help feel we having managed it xx

Hi all, feeling a bit gutted as partner is sick so we will miss O this cycle too, she’s been very sick for the last few weeks and says she can’t imagine being pregnant like this so is not sure on trying. Gutted :( I will stay here cheering you all on though!

HopefulPony--i am sorry that you and your partner will not be in with a chance this cycle. I understand how she feels. Because of COVID this last week, I am not sure if we will try this cycle either.
I just feeling lingering ick. If it maintains until near ovulation, I won't even try.

HopefulPony--i am sorry that you and your partner will not be in with a chance this cycle. I understand how she feels. Because of COVID this last week, I am not sure if we will try this cycle either.
I just feeling lingering ick. If it maintains until near ovulation, I won't even try.
Thanks - I’m sorry you’ve still got symptoms :(

Hi ladies

Hope you don’t mind me dropping in for October. I tend to follow the threads but only post occasionally. Over a year for us now, chemical in Jan and a miscarriage at 8 weeks in March. Due date was 27th October, so loosely hanging on to a bit of hope that maybe October will bring a new BFP (definitely not holding my breath though :haha:).

41 now, so I‘ve also been taking COQ10 for a while, it seems to bring ovulation forward by a couple of days which is a bonus.

Good luck to you all.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back