• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

I can’t believe it’s the 1st October tomorrow. It’s crazy how fast it’s come around but at the same time it’s dragging lol.

It's not the 1st till Sat love as Paul's birthday Monday 3rd xx

That sounds awful sorry it's acting up

Actually think it’s a bug love. I’ve had the worst stomach pain that was so had it made me throw up.
I also TMI have diareah that’s like water.
So I think it’s a bug a not my ibs.
Absolutely horrible. It’s 3am and I can’t sleep because I can’t stop going to the bathroom.
Hate stomach bugs so much there so horrible.

I really hope it’s just a 12 hour one.
Can’t think where I’ve gotten it from.
Hope it goes away and. I feel better after a sleep.

@tdog
Haha yes I realised I had got it wrong and it’s the 1st on Saturday lol.

oh thanks love I will try again. I’m so crap at that kind of stuff tho. It took me ages to figure out how to do tickers on here lol.
I remember with Tommy there was loads of other ticker choices on here. there was nothing he with fruit that changed every week witch I love. Wonder what happened to all them

Af just showed up at 2 days late so covid only delayed it a few days. Never have I ever been so happy to get af. Now I can start fresh after my five week miscarriage. Hoping October is the lucky month. After af leaves I'll start using opks. I'm so ready and determined to ttc as we only have till December. Only a few tries left :sad1:

Good luck ladies. I have a feeling we will see a lot of bfps coming soon.
:dust:

Cd1 here

I hope October is your month! :)

I've got a good feeling about this month ladies. Has anyone ever had that git feeling they're just pregnant?
I've not really got any symptoms I just have this feeling. Maybe I'm coming down with something lol but I just have a feeling we may of done it this cycle.
I'm itching to test even though I'm 3dpo so going to sit on my hands so I'm not tempted haha x

Maybe not a gut feeling but this cycle i fell pregnant just felt different somehow? I kept repeating to myself I am pregnant. I am pregnant etc it was the first cycle i actually felt kind of hopeful too! Hoping thats a good sign for you! Xx

It's not the 1st till Sat love as Paul's birthday Monday 3rd xx

I was so confused for a minute because it was friday when i read this lol

We are really hoping to pick up a puppy tomorrow! Someone is rehoming it as they are moving into a unit and cant take it. If we get it will post pics! My husband had wanted a medium sized dog since forever and i feel ready since my dog passing in July.

We are really hoping to pick up a puppy tomorrow! Someone is rehoming it as they are moving into a unit and cant take it. If we get it will post pics! My husband had wanted a medium sized dog since forever and i feel ready since my dog passing in July.

I like to confuse everyone :haha: oh can't wait to see pics of pup xx

Oh my goodness....can't wait to see puppy pics x

I'm so worried I'm about to come on. Since I ovulated late it's pushed af back by a week but I should be due af tomorrow and I feel like its coming. My ovaries feel like they're aching and my boobs hurts exactly like last month before af come :( feeling really sad and emotional today and can't stand oh today driving me mad. I know it's just hormones making me mad but I want to kick him at the moment :evil:
Ohh the tww suuuuuucks!

I'm so worried I'm about to come on. Since I ovulated late it's pushed af back by a week but I should be due af tomorrow and I feel like its coming. My ovaries feel like they're aching and my boobs hurts exactly like last month before af come :( feeling really sad and emotional today and can't stand oh today driving me mad. I know it's just hormones making me mad but I want to kick him at the moment :evil:
Ohh the tww suuuuuucks!

Oh no I so hope af stays away love, its so horrible when you feel like that aswell I get that way all the way through the tww xx

Had a few bad cramps . I don't think it will be to bad this time. I'm just happy I can now move on.

September was a shitty month had 3 losses happen (my cousin's passing , I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks , then we lost a friend) :cry:all in the span of a week. Then we all got covid .

So I'm definitely ready for October and hopefully a lucky month.

@NightFlower what a horrid month you’ve had. I’m sorry for your losses. Big huge hugs to you. I hope October is your month for a healthy blazing bfp

@Suggerhoney i hope your feeling better today hun.

sorry if I’ve missed anyone, I’m starting from this page, lol. Oh I really hope there’s plenty of bfps this month. Wishing all you ladies the best of luck. Octobers almost here

Last edited:
@NightFlower what a horrid month you’ve had. I’m sorry for your losses. Big huge hugs to you. I hope October is your month for a healthy blazing bfp

@Suggerhoney i hope your feeling better today hun.

sorry if I’ve missed anyone, I’m starting from this page, lol. Oh I really hope there’s plenty of bfps this month. Wishing all you ladies the best of luck. Octobers almost here
Thanks. It's been rough and very emotional but I made it through okay.

I'm having a right moment ladies I really don't think this is out month at all, ff hasn't gave me crosshairs yet and 3dpo, I'm feeling all emotional tbh, I swore I wouldn't be like this tbh I was just letting what will happen happen :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->