• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Wishing everyone the best of luck for this month. Hopefully lots of lovely sticky bfp’s.
Spreading heaps of baby dust to you all
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies

Hope you don’t mind me dropping in for October. I tend to follow the threads but only post occasionally. Over a year for us now, chemical in Jan and a miscarriage at 8 weeks in March. Due date was 27th October, so loosely hanging on to a bit of hope that maybe October will bring a new BFP (definitely not holding my breath though :haha:).

41 now, so I‘ve also been taking COQ10 for a while, it seems to bring ovulation forward by a couple of days which is a bonus.

Good luck to you all.
:dust:

:hi: welcome love fingers so tightly crossed you get your rainbow baby when it comes to due dates its so so hard xx

Sending everyone lots of luck for this month, I'm here cheering you all on xxx

I've got a good feeling about this month ladies. Has anyone ever had that git feeling they're just pregnant?
I've not really got any symptoms I just have this feeling. Maybe I'm coming down with something lol but I just have a feeling we may of done it this cycle.
I'm itching to test even though I'm 3dpo so going to sit on my hands so I'm not tempted haha x

Its so funny to me hearing about the summer babies if you fall now because in Aus it'll be the start of winter and I hate the cold lol my girl was born in August so end of winter/early spring but so cold. But no way would i want to be heavily pregnant over the hottest part of summer!

Good luck this cycle ladies! I will still be here for a bit cheering you all on! (Not ready to leave you all I feel like we're in this together).

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh can I ask we’re in aus you are? I am in WA it’s nice to see some more aussies on here :)

@angelbump yep I've had that feeling before I'm 2dpo and I'm the same but won't until next wed or Thurs I'll Tey and be good :haha: tbh I have a feeling we haven't this month so probably be negative:shrug: xx

Af just showed up at 2 days late so covid only delayed it a few days. Never have I ever been so happy to get af. Now I can start fresh after my five week miscarriage. Hoping October is the lucky month. After af leaves I'll start using opks. I'm so ready and determined to ttc as we only have till December. Only a few tries left :sad1:

Good luck ladies. I have a feeling we will see a lot of bfps coming soon.

Cd1 here

Af just showed up at 2 days late so covid only delayed it a few days. Never have I ever been so happy to get af. Now I can start fresh after my five week miscarriage. Hoping October is the lucky month. After af leaves I'll start using opks. I'm so ready and determined to ttc as we only have till December. Only a few tries left :sad1:

Cd1 here
Yayyy for af x hoping it's not too rough x

Cd1 here

Atleast it wasn't a long wait love, hope it's not 2 bad of a one either :hugs: fresh start and bfps let see them lol xx

Atleast it wasn't a long wait love, hope it's not 2 bad of a one either :hugs: fresh start and bfps let see them lol xx
Had a few bad cramps . I don't think it will be to bad this time. I'm just happy I can now move on.

September was a shitty month had 3 losses happen (my cousin's passing , I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks , then we lost a friend) :cry:all in the span of a week. Then we all got covid .

So I'm definitely ready for October and hopefully a lucky month.

@jellybeanxx
Yes the humidity gets to me too I think that’s what makes it extra yucky lol.
Oh man I hate your still stuck in this limbo love. Hope you get a BFP or AF hurries so at least you can be on a new fresh cycle.

@AlwaysTheAunt
It is hideous. I hate the summer so much. Feel so much happier now we have started autumn and can’t wait for those really windy rainy days and cosy nights in, watching the rain and cold outside and being all snug inside. we just put our fans aways today so there up in the loft now until next summer.
I just hope and pray if I do end up being due June July or august I just hope it won’t be mega hot like it was this year.
I would ideally love a autumn or winter due date but not gonna hold off trying. Beggers can’t be choosers so will just see what happens. Getting soooo much cm it crazy but opks still negative.
I had hardly no cm last cycle so I hope all this cm helps us get our rainbow this cycle.
I’m a bit worried because when we was ttc last time I had another chemical in the October and I worry about that happening again. I really hope I don’t have any more losses and the next one is for keeps and healthy.

@tdog
Fantastic timing love fx u have caught and extra fx it will be supper sticky and supper healthy.

@angelbump
@josephine3 was like that last cycle. She was convinced she was pregnant right from ovulation but unfortunately she wasn’t.
Good luck for when you test.

@foxyloxy28
Ooooow that’s exciting love. I’ve just started taking coq10 on cd2, I’m now cd8 and been having loads of cm yesterday and today but opks still very very negative. im also taking Maca and was worrying about ovulating supper late. But I hope these coq10 bring it forward a day or two that would be great.

good luck this cycle love.

@HopefulPony
So sorry you can’t try this cycle love. Being ill sucks.

@littlewitch
So sorry u still have some lingering symptoms love. Hope by ovulation u feel you again.

@NightFlower
Glad AF is here love. I hate it when it’s late and ure just there waiting for it.
Fx for you this cycle.

wouldn’t it be great if we get October BFPs ladies.
Sending so much sticky healthy baby dust and sprinkling that sparkle all over this thread :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I can’t believe it’s the 1st October tomorrow. It’s crazy how fast it’s come around but at the same time it’s dragging lol.

@tdog
How did u get your ff ticker up. I just tried copy and pasting it but it didn’t work

My ibs is so so bad I’m in Agony with it and can’t get off the loo:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->