••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

@mbrew @MumwithPCOS Congratulations absolutely no denying those beautiful bfps!! Keep posting, I can't speak for everyone in the forum but I love seeing women get their bfps ❤️ gives us hope I think. Take care of yourselves and those precious little beans x

Hi Ladies, I just got a positive opk today so will see how we got this month. After two back to back chemicals I’m very hesitant anything happen but you never know. This cycle I’ve been taking Macca root and cq10 also have managed a few times to dtd so fingers crossed.

congrats to all the new bfp’s and fingers crossed to everyone still waiting.

@tdog I hope ovulation comes around for you quickly. I’m glad your numbers are going down

@PinkCupcakes oh love I really hope you get your surprise this month. Got everything crossed for you

@Suggerhoney I’m sorry af came so early. I would agree it was probably because you’ve been poorly. I would personally keep trying hun, I still believe you’ll have another baby. It’s normal that it can take up to a year to fall pregnant I guess regardless of how many babies we’ve had. I really do believe it’s going to happen for you.

@HopefulPony i hope you can get back to ttc soon and your partners starts to feel better

@thencomesbebe and @littlewitch good luck for when you test

@Xxenssial good luck. I hope you catch that egg :dust:

Haha I had that sooooo bad this month so hope it’s a good sign for you. Not too long until you can test xxx

I’m sorry you’re not feeling well now on top it all. I truly hope tomorrow surprises you.

So glad to hear that weirdly lol

Thanks ladies, unfortunately todays test is BFN yet again. :( feeling hopeless. 10DPO.

DB4F90DF-B41E-4070-BA4B-B6234478C4A3.jpeg

Thanks to all those that took the time to reply back to me.
I’ve thought about it and we will probably try this cycle and just see what happens.
I’m Not overly fussed if we catch this cycle or next as ideally I wanted to avoid a June or July birth because it gets so so hot here now and no air con. I don’t know how I would keep a newborn baby cool in 42c heat and no air con.

but I guess I would have to find a way. I don’t think I can risk just not trying because I may miss my one and only chance.
So we will keep trying.
Thanks ladies
<3

Hi ladies really quick update from me, couple of tests today I don't know my dpo but it's 9 days since dtd.. Feel like I maybe see something going on what do we think? Hope you are all doing well x

Screenshot_20221016-202026.png Screenshot_20221016-202222.png Screenshot_20221016-202043.png

I

I see lines on them too 2!!

I thought I could see faint lines too, @PinkCupcakes those tests look like they have something faint going on. Doesn’t look stark white too me. How do the look irl?

I thought my eye was catching something but that’s happened before to me and it’s been BFN. I guess time will tell but I don’t have much hope! :(

I’m wondering if my body even actually Oed because my boobs aren’t really sore anymore and usually they are super sore from O to AF.

but I got a solid smiley on digital O test and it was right last cycle..and I had cramping and spotting during that solid smiley. Ugh I have no idea

Good luck for tomorrow xxx
suggerhoney wow 42 is hot. I’ve bought a little window aircon online on Afterpay and then when I paid that off I bought some easy install brackets with Afterpay. All up it did cost me around $850 Aus.I rent a one story very old lil farm and I put it on a window no one walks under so I know it’s safe so your situation may be different.

I took this test today which worried me as I’ve been so sick with the flu the last few days. Thanks kids. I’ve been in bed with a fever which is unlike me. I’m hoping it’s just the dye being all at the bottom so will take another laterC6FF74D3-16BD-4F40-A810-28C1CD52D6D3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->