••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Congratulations to all the BFPs

AFM bleeding has been heavy and terrible cramping even now at cd3. Lots of clots and still have the terrible cough, coughing so much nearly throwing up.
Still worrying about my extra short cycle. And so scared it’s gonna a be a common thing. I guess if it is then I will be leaving you all because I know I can’t have a rainbow baby with a cycle that short.
I am hopeful it’s just because of being really unwell just like when I had covid in July AF showed at 11dpo just like this time. I definitely haven’t and don’t have covid have tested a few times for it and negative but this has been a very horrible cold/flu virus and will be 2 weeks of having it tomorrow.

I’m still unsure if I want to try this cycle and thinking of waiting until December, I’m just so done with seeing endless BFNs , but at the same time I fear leaving a cycle or two out wouldn’t be wise at my age because what if I miss my only chance. Oh I don’t know.
I’ve kind of told myself I probably will not ever have another baby and yes that’s very hard to except, but realistically at nearly 43 I know it’s probably unlikely I will get my rainbow. I do think the miscarriage was my last chance. It is what it is but I’m not young and supper fertile like I once was.
Gosh I used to joke I only had too look at my husband and I’d be pregnant, But since hitting 40 it’s been hard. I’m so blessed I got my son in the end after so many chemical/miscarriages. And then 11th cycle I got that BFP.
But I think now I’m so close to 43 it’s just not going to happen.
I will try for a bit longer but I’ll be honest I don’t think I can keep going on like this.
As much as I love seeing others get there BFPs I just feel sad I don’t have mine and probably won’t ever get one.
me and hubby are so blessed with our 4 children so maybe I should just suck it up and move on.

sorry to rant but just feeling so utterly fed up.

@PinkCupcakes im so so sorry if my post offends you love. Reading your posts and when you wrote to @mrskaty about her being so lucky to get a BFP. It really made me think.
I’m lucky I’ve had BFPs and I should just expect I’m too old now.
My heart goes out to you love so much.
I’m still holding out hope your BFP is coming love. I want it for you so so badly.
I am always rooting for you so so much and you have been in my prayers lovey.

@Holly82
I’m taking the exact same coq10 as you. I started them last cycle and I had way way more ewcm around ovulation. like so much. More than I had in ages now.
I am also taking Galatanised Maca again which is what I started taking in November 2020 after experiencing a 4th chemical miscarriage in the space of 7 months.
I then fell with my son on cycle 11 and he is now just over a year old.

we have been trying for 9 cycles now and I had another chemical/miscarriage in April and a miscarriage in June.
So I stared the maca and Coq10 In the hope they would help me get my rainbow baby.
They both need 90 days to really get into the system which is strange because back in 2020 I started the maca on 1st November and on the 20th Jan I got a very faint BFP at 10dpo. I wasn’t taking maca with the chemical and miscarriage I had this year. So I really hope it helps again and the coq10 too.
I’ve heard so much good stuff about coq10 on here I just had to try it.
I only take one tablet a day as there 600mg. There so teeny and cute lol.

I hope they work for us both love. Sorry to write you a book. Just had to reach out to you. :hugs:

Anyone want me to start the November group? Just thinking of those that the :witch: got.

I don’t really know if I’ll be trying yet but will see how I feel when AF is gone and near ovulation. I ovulated on cd11 last cycle so be interesting to see if I ovulate early again.
I’m thinking this illness may make it delayed.
Who knows.

Anyway I don’t mind starting the November group at all.
Let me know ladies.

and was just wondering be honest. But what you would you ladies do in my situation.
43 a week b4 Xmas.
Would you carry on trying and just keep hoping or would you give up.
Also would you hold of trying for a cycle or 2 or would you not want to risk leaving it incase you miss your one and only chance?

Please be honest ladies. I don’t have anyone else to ask.
All Dh says is it will happen. It will happen :roll:

@Suggerhoney my heart breaks for you I want to reach out and give you a massive hug :hugs: but virtual will have to do xx

I don't mind starting the testing thread for November I don't want to step on anyone's toes tho xx

Congratulations to all the BFPs

AFM bleeding has been heavy and terrible cramping even now at cd3. Lots of clots and still have the terrible cough, coughing so much nearly throwing up.
Still worrying about my extra short cycle. And so scared it’s gonna a be a common thing. I guess if it is then I will be leaving you all because I know I can’t have a rainbow baby with a cycle that short.
I am hopeful it’s just because of being really unwell just like when I had covid in July AF showed at 11dpo just like this time. I definitely haven’t and don’t have covid have tested a few times for it and negative but this has been a very horrible cold/flu virus and will be 2 weeks of having it tomorrow.

I’m still unsure if I want to try this cycle and thinking of waiting until December, I’m just so done with seeing endless BFNs , but at the same time I fear leaving a cycle or two out wouldn’t be wise at my age because what if I miss my only chance. Oh I don’t know.
I’ve kind of told myself I probably will not ever have another baby and yes that’s very hard to except, but realistically at nearly 43 I know it’s probably unlikely I will get my rainbow. I do think the miscarriage was my last chance. It is what it is but I’m not young and supper fertile like I once was.
Gosh I used to joke I only had too look at my husband and I’d be pregnant, But since hitting 40 it’s been hard. I’m so blessed I got my son in the end after so many chemical/miscarriages. And then 11th cycle I got that BFP.
But I think now I’m so close to 43 it’s just not going to happen.
I will try for a bit longer but I’ll be honest I don’t think I can keep going on like this.
As much as I love seeing others get there BFPs I just feel sad I don’t have mine and probably won’t ever get one.
me and hubby are so blessed with our 4 children so maybe I should just suck it up and move on.

sorry to rant but just feeling so utterly fed up.

@PinkCupcakes im so so sorry if my post offends you love. Reading your posts and when you wrote to @mrskaty about her being so lucky to get a BFP. It really made me think.
I’m lucky I’ve had BFPs and I should just expect I’m too old now.
My heart goes out to you love so much.
I’m still holding out hope your BFP is coming love. I want it for you so so badly.
I am always rooting for you so so much and you have been in my prayers lovey.

@Holly82
I’m taking the exact same coq10 as you. I started them last cycle and I had way way more ewcm around ovulation. like so much. More than I had in ages now.
I am also taking Galatanised Maca again which is what I started taking in November 2020 after experiencing a 4th chemical miscarriage in the space of 7 months.
I then fell with my son on cycle 11 and he is now just over a year old.

we have been trying for 9 cycles now and I had another chemical/miscarriage in April and a miscarriage in June.
So I stared the maca and Coq10 In the hope they would help me get my rainbow baby.
They both need 90 days to really get into the system which is strange because back in 2020 I started the maca on 1st November and on the 20th Jan I got a very faint BFP at 10dpo. I wasn’t taking maca with the chemical and miscarriage I had this year. So I really hope it helps again and the coq10 too.
I’ve heard so much good stuff about coq10 on here I just had to try it.
I only take one tablet a day as there 600mg. There so teeny and cute lol.

I hope they work for us both love. Sorry to write you a book. Just had to reach out to you. :hugs:

Anyone want me to start the November group? Just thinking of those that the :witch: got.

I don’t really know if I’ll be trying yet but will see how I feel when AF is gone and near ovulation. I ovulated on cd11 last cycle so be interesting to see if I ovulate early again.
I’m thinking this illness may make it delayed.
Who knows.

Anyway I don’t mind starting the November group at all.
Let me know ladies.

and was just wondering be honest. But what you would you ladies do in my situation.
43 a week b4 Xmas.
Would you carry on trying and just keep hoping or would you give up.
Also would you hold of trying for a cycle or 2 or would you not want to risk leaving it incase you miss your one and only chance?

Please be honest ladies. I don’t have anyone else to ask.
All Dh says is it will happen. It will happen :roll:

no offense taken at all! I’m 34 this month and I feel like I’m going to lose my chance to be a mom :( I’m happy you have gotten BFP in the past! And If you want more kids I’m sure it’ll happen!

@Suggerhoney my heart breaks for you I want to reach out and give you a massive hug :hugs: but virtual will have to do xx

I don't mind starting the testing thread for November I don't want to step on anyone's toes tho xx

I just don’t know what to do anymore love. It’s been 5 cycles now since the MC and nothing but BFNs.
Oh yes if you want to start it feel free love. Your be good at it.

no offense taken at all! I’m 34 this month and I feel like I’m going to lose my chance to be a mom :( I’m happy you have gotten BFP in the past! And If you want more kids I’m sure it’ll happen!

we will see love but don’t have any hope anymore. Since my miscarriage In June I haven’t fallen at all. When we was trying back in 2020 I was falling pregnant literally every other month, but I would lose.
But was told must be supper fertile to keep falling. that have me hope you know.

Oh love I will keep you in my prayers, your so so lovely and kind and you deserve to be a mummy so so much. I’ve never ever gotten a BFP at 8 or 9dpo. It’s always 10dpo for me but vvvv faint. There’s still time for you this cycle love and I pray pray pray you will be posting lines in the next day or so. I really do want it for you so so much love. :hugs:

November sparkles ☆testing thread☆ hey ladies I did decide to do a November thread I no its early but thought why not :haha: @Suggerhoney xx

Oh my gosh. Your not gonna believe this but that’s what I was gonna call the group too. Hahaha.
So glad you started it love. I will join because dh has a mega high drive so I can’t see him Staying away. I just don’t know if I want to try when I’m ovulating or if I want too leave it. Will see how I feel closer to the time. Thanks for starting the group.<3

@Suggerhoney sending big love to you darling ❤️

Thanks love means alot ❤️

I just don’t know what to do anymore love. It’s been 5 cycles now since the MC and nothing but BFNs.

we will see love but don’t have any hope anymore. Since my miscarriage In June I haven’t fallen at all. When we was trying back in 2020 I was falling pregnant literally every other month, but I would lose.
But was told must be supper fertile to keep falling. that have me hope you know.

Oh love I will keep you in my prayers, your so so lovely and kind and you deserve to be a mummy so so much. I’ve never ever gotten a BFP at 8 or 9dpo. It’s always 10dpo for me but vvvv faint. There’s still time for you this cycle love and I pray pray pray you will be posting lines in the next day or so. I really do want it for you so so much love. :hugs:
Thinking of you honey xxxx

Aw thank you! I guess I’ll see what tomorrows test shows but I’m not very hopeful. I’ll pray for you as well to have another little one!

Thinking of you honey xxxx

awww you too love. I hope you can find something else with the gluten free diet that will stop all those horrible symptoms completely and can come back to ttc. You and your partner are often in my thoughts love ❤️

I’ve already been crying today because I just feel so defeated :(

Absolutely heart wrenching. I just want to hug you so so much.
I’m gonna be a nervous wreck coming on here checking on you. Just so so hoping you get a nice surprise in the next few days.
Because some of us have said we got BFPs at 10dpo please don’t take that as gospel that that’s when everyone gets lines.
We are all so different and some ladies don’t get any lines untill 12 13 14+ dpo. All depends on implantation.
I’m early implanter if I do fall. My son implanted at 6dpo and I got lines at 10. Vvvv faint.
But implantation is from 5 to 12dpo. There’s still time for you love your not out yet. I have everything so so so tightly crossed for you [-o&lt;<3

awww you too love. I hope you can find something else with the gluten free diet that will stop all those horrible symptoms completely and can come back to ttc. You and your partner are often in my thoughts love ❤️
Awww thank you love. I’m hoping we can get back to TTC soon, we both want another baby so much!

Heavenly Father
Please please bless my friend @PinkCupcakes with a baby. Please knit that baby in her womb and keep it safe. I pray she be blessed with a healthy take home baby and everything willl run smoothy from beginning to end. Thank you for blessing me with another day Lord, everyday given is a blessing for I know we are not promised tomorrow. Thank you for everything you put your hands In Lord.
In Jesus Mighty Name I pray AMEN [-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"