••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

I'm an early and often tester lol, 7DPO after 3 min, maybe my eye is catching something? Symptoms: full, heavy, sore breasts and awful gas omg so embarrassing, I don't want to go to work today. But, cervix is high-ish and medium firm with lots of watery cm so maybe af will show after all....time will tell!

PXL_20221017_134953854.MP~2.jpg PXL_20221017_135135636~2.jpg

@PinkCupcakes yes it all depends on when you implanted! If you implanted recently, you may have a faint line. Some women don't get a positive on a frer until 14dpo!!!!

Hey ladies.
I’m sorry for those who’ve gotten AF or BFN. The number of recent BFPs has been so exciting and I honestly didn’t think this would be our month too, but it looks like I’m pregnant

DACF88D3-7141-4535-A890-F6415163FE4D.jpeg
I am shocked. I actually ran out of cheapies so I was testing with lh strips which got darker over the last few days but not blazing positive, so I didn’t want to waste a more expensive test to get another negative.
AF due today, so I tested with a strip test that comes in the FRER box. It’s not an early test and I left it. Came back later and it was clearly positive.
Obviously, I don’t know how this is going to turn out. But, I’m 45, and hopeful. And I hope it gives all of you younger gals hope that it can and will happen for you.
xoxo

Hey ladies.
I’m sorry for those who’ve gotten AF or BFN. The number of recent BFPs has been so exciting and I honestly didn’t think this would be our month too, but it looks like I’m pregnant

View attachment 1112021
I am shocked. I actually ran out of cheapies so I was testing with lh strips which got darker over the last few days but not blazing positive, so I didn’t want to waste a more expensive test to get another negative.
AF due today, so I tested with a strip test that comes in the FRER box. It’s not an early test and I left it. Came back later and it was clearly positive.
Obviously, I don’t know how this is going to turn out. But, I’m 45, and hopeful. And I hope it gives all of you younger gals hope that it can and will happen for you.
xoxo

Congratulations!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"