••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

@elmum so sorry to hear your news xxx
@foxyloxy28 huge congrats lovely to see x
For me it was def af its been awful as well so so heavy I was starting to worry, huge clots as well like I've never seen! The length of the tampon!! It's easing off now I'm wondering if it was the rest of the cyst or the casing of it coming out. I'm hoping it's cleared things out and paved the way for a bfp next month!
I'm still waiting for the doc to call to discuss my blood results, but I did get them to print me a paper copy and all my hormones look fine, infact the progesterone was actually quite high so that scraps my theory about low progesterone..
It did say something which worried me though I have 'positive ana' which Google tells me means a possible autoimmune disorder and that my immune system is attacking healthy cells. Scary! But I guess I have to wait and see what the doc says as it also says some people have positive ana and are healthy x

Sorry for not keeping up with the thread good luck to everyone still waiting to test or ovulate x

@elmum so sorry to hear your news xxx
@foxyloxy28 huge congrats lovely to see x
For me it was def af its been awful as well so so heavy I was starting to worry, huge clots as well like I've never seen! The length of the tampon!! It's easing off now I'm wondering if it was the rest of the cyst or the casing of it coming out. I'm hoping it's cleared things out and paved the way for a bfp next month!
I'm still waiting for the doc to call to discuss my blood results, but I did get them to print me a paper copy and all my hormones look fine, infact the progesterone was actually quite high so that scraps my theory about low progesterone..
It did say something which worried me though I have 'positive ana' which Google tells me means a possible autoimmune disorder and that my immune system is attacking healthy cells. Scary! But I guess I have to wait and see what the doc says as it also says some people have positive ana and are healthy x

I had these type clots my last af! I could actually push clots out!
I’m waiting on a scan to see what’s going on but I do have pcos so could be cysts too

This month is dragging. I'm so sorry to everyone still getting BFN . I had some pink when I wiped on Saturday, so I expected af all day today. I even kept feeling myself leak so I would run run run to the bathroom and just got creamy cm. I am now so sick, feeling like I got food poisoning or a stomach bug. I know 9dpo I had 0 hcg in my blood test, but wondering if I had late implantation now??? I am really trying as hard as I can to just wait for af and not test again, because am still sure she's on her way. Today is predicted af day. It's just strange. I've never had any pink spotting that completely stopped and didn't turn into a period after a full DAY. Frustrating.

This month is dragging. I'm so sorry to everyone still getting BFN . I had some pink when I wiped on Saturday, so I expected af all day today. I even kept feeling myself leak so I would run run run to the bathroom and just got creamy cm. I am now so sick, feeling like I got food poisoning or a stomach bug. I know 9dpo I had 0 hcg in my blood test, but wondering if I had late implantation now??? I am really trying as hard as I can to just wait for af and not test again, because am still sure she's on her way. Today is predicted af day. It's just strange. I've never had any pink spotting that completely stopped and didn't turn into a period after a full DAY. Frustrating.

Our bodies like to mess with our head that's for sure hope your out of limbo soon love xx

@foxyloxy28
Oh love thank you. I will keep holding on and hoping.
Thank you for sharing that story about your work colleague that does give me hope. Was that natural too or did she have fertility treatment?
I’m cd12 and still no signs of ovulation. Guess will just keep waiting. I hope it won’t be really late. Hate all the waiting. But it is what it is. Feb will mark one year ttc so I’m
Hoping I will be pregnant by then[-o<

@PinkCupcakes
Such a beautiful dark peak love. Keeping everything tightly crossed for you so much.

good luck to anyone else waiting too test, keeping everything crossed for you too.

so cd12 for me today. Had some brown with brown bits when wiping last night. Not sure why as I don’t normally have that. still no signs of ovulation yet and no peak opk.
flu wise. I’m feeling much better but still a bit congested.
I had some bloods done a few weeks ago and my iron levels are low. Did a Google search and apparently low iron can make falling pregnant and staying pregnant hard. I wonder if that was the reason I had the miscarriage, and why I’m not falling now.
I have a telephone doctor appointment on Wednesday to see what I need to do. I do have iron tablets so I was thinking of just starting them but I will wait to see what the doctor says.

Thanks everyone! So todays digital OPK is smiley again but the IC OPK is super dark but lighter than yesterday, I think it’s safe to say yesterday was too peak, yea?

7BCAF70C-85B0-4DA7-BB01-7FFB00633F97.jpeg 7EFEDBD8-0DC1-4C54-A555-C9F38353E039.jpeg

Hi ladies I posted in November thread too but wanted to ask here incase... I got a positive ov test 2 days ago (so Saturday early pm) but also got a positive yesterday morning maybe it was ever soooo slightly lighter than my peak on Saturday night? Anyways I've put it into my app that I got a positive yesterday morning too and it's put ovulation as today is that right? I don't feel any ovulation pain or anything today and my cm has gone from watery and stringy to lotiony already. I think I've already o'd?

Would you take it from the first peak you got as the timeline of when you'll ovulate?

Side note: my Ov tests are way lighter today too.
Thank you xx

@foxyloxy28
Oh love thank you. I will keep holding on and hoping.
Thank you for sharing that story about your work colleague that does give me hope. Was that natural too or did she have fertility treatment?
I’m cd12 and still no signs of ovulation. Guess will just keep waiting. I hope it won’t be really late. Hate all the waiting. But it is what it is. Feb will mark one year ttc so I’m
Hoping I will be pregnant by then[-o<

@Suggerhoney It was completely natural. She has 2 grown up children, a teenager and 2 younger ones.

I have everything crossed for you [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->