••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Hi everyone!

I've been a silent stalker here too, can't keep up with all the posts but pop by here regularly. Haven't been able to write much cos I've been having 24/7 all-day sickness.... so so bad this time. Not complaining cos I know I wanted to be pregnant for so long but that's why I've been so silent. Love following all of you and praying that God will bless u with your babies in His perfect timing!! Waiting is so so hard, we waited about 1 year this time and had 2 chemicals in between.

@foxyloxy28
Ahhh hugeee congratulations on your bfp!! That's a very strong and clear bfp!!

Congrats!!! So exciting!
If you don't mind me asking, we're you temping or using OPK this cycle? Or just living life and got a surprise?

@littlewitch Thank you

I temp every month - obsessively in the past lol.
I’ll attach my chart. I have also been doing OPKs this year which has definitely helped with timing.

i have been far more relaxed about TTC this month as was occupied by other things.

D2023283-83B9-410B-BA4B-1F6DB0502ECE.jpeg

13 dpo BFN on Wondfo. I can't even bring myself to post a photo. It bums me out.

AFM, going forward, I plan to work really hard on my body/fitness. Currently, my BMI is 23.2; I would like to drop 5-8 lb and really get consistent with exercise. Currently, I only exercise 1-2 times a week and if I am honest with myself, my diet is bad.
I think my overall wellness is impacting my fertility as well as my stress levels.
So my goals are:
(1) drop some weight
(2) exercise regular (weights and cardio)
(3) improve diet
(4) maybe no OPK because I think I stress about getting timing right?
(5) more time for spirit/yoga/meditation to lower stress
Anyone else planning to make changes?

I’m back ladies, so something in me told me to do an OPK again, since still no AF and all BFN, well well well BLAZING positive on two digital OPKs, one is clear blue four day fertile window and one is clear blue two day fertile window and both came up solid smiley!! I also looked at the tests outside of the digital thing and they are dark as heck!

I’m thinking previous smiley was maybe a cyst that burst as I had pain and spotting then.

anyway here’s my OPKs!

7B5644EE-8EBA-46AD-A9C5-7B872A8C1324.jpeg 40A94B34-7E79-4A51-B404-B52161CACAFF.jpeg

@littlewitch yes, I'm planning on making some changes too! My bmi is 25 and my cholesterol is a little high, I need to lose like 15 lbs to bring it back down. More fruits and veggies and less meat. I need to start exercising more and meditating more. Yoga would be really good for me.

Update: hcg bloods came back negative, so I am just waiting for af at this point. I have a dual-breast u/s on Thursday so I'm hopeful everything is normal there.

13 dpo BFN on Wondfo. I can't even bring myself to post a photo. It bums me out.

AFM, going forward, I plan to work really hard on my body/fitness. Currently, my BMI is 23.2; I would like to drop 5-8 lb and really get consistent with exercise. Currently, I only exercise 1-2 times a week and if I am honest with myself, my diet is bad.
I think my overall wellness is impacting my fertility as well as my stress levels.
So my goals are:
(1) drop some weight
(2) exercise regular (weights and cardio)
(3) improve diet
(4) maybe no OPK because I think I stress about getting timing right?
(5) more time for spirit/yoga/meditation to lower stress
Anyone else planning to make changes?
Nice hun I started lifting some weights at home only 15 mins and getting some steps in at night watching tv. I also only ate fruits and veggies for two weeks before O and took my Myo inositol and COQ10. Asked hubby just to do his thing as I was in too much pain on O day. And lowered stress. Could have been nothing to do with it but I feel it helped. Xxx only did all those things for two weeks as after O I’ve been having serious digestive probs and been sick but planning on getting back to being healthy and working out a lil when I’m better. Xx good luck I’m rooting for you

I’m back ladies, so something in me told me to do an OPK again, since still no AF and all BFN, well well well BLAZING positive on two digital OPKs, one is clear blue four day fertile window and one is clear blue two day fertile window and both came up solid smiley!! I also looked at the tests outside of the digital thing and they are dark as heck!

I’m thinking previous smiley was maybe a cyst that burst as I had pain and spotting then.

anyway here’s my OPKs!

View attachment 1112101 View attachment 1112102

Oh wowsers they are blazing! Hopefully this is a true peak and you can BD! Fingers crossed

anyway here’s my OPKs!

So glad you took the OPK! I wouldn’t be surprised the amount of ladies who miss out on their peak as it surges again later! Hope you catch that egg and this is it for you ! :D

Oh wowsers they are blazing! Hopefully this is a true peak and you can BD! Fingers crossed

hehe thank you! I think it is true peak because the other one was a smiley but the actually test wasnt dark like these two!

So glad you took the OPK! I wouldn’t be surprised the amount of ladies who miss out on their peak as it surges again later! Hope you catch that egg and this is it for you ! :D

I hope we get it this time!!!! Ahh.

@PinkCupcakes wow! That intuition was right on point! Here's hoping you're able to catch that eggy now :dust:
thank you! I usually get a specific type of headache when I’m Oing and. Am having that today so I figured can’t hurt to test and BAM!

@foxyloxy28
Absolutely love this congratulations love. You have given me some hope. I’m 43 in December and my chemical was in April and then my miscarriage was in june, and absolutely nothing since. Just BFN after BFN after BFN. I really hope I get my Rainbow BFP soon too.
Sending so much healthy sticky baby dust your way :dust:

@littlewitch
Oh man so sorry love. Love your mindset tho. hope the :witch: don’t keep you waiting too long and hoping you get a nice November :bfp:

@PinkCupcakes
Wow girl so glad you decided to do a opk and I have everything crossed you catch that eggy:spermy: fx fx fx ❤️

AFM
So Im technically cd11 now and I ovulated last cycle on cd11. But still not getting any ovulation signs at all yet and opk is very negative.
Did have a feeling it would be later this cycle what with being sick with flu.
Hopefully ovulation won’t be supper late.
Just have to wait and see.

@tdog
Will be able to give you a testing date as soon as I get my peak love, hope we both peak soon

edit. Sorry just realised this is the October testing group. Obviously I mean a testing date for the November testing group doh :dohh::dust:

Last edited:
If we aren’t able to BD today, will we still have a chance if we BDed yesterday and if we BD tomorrow?

Yes love yesterday and tomorrow will definitely still give you a very good chance. Oh I’m keeping everything so so crossed for you love. ❤️

@thencomesbebe
Oooow I see that love. Can’t wait for your next tests eeeek.

@cheerios
Sorry your so sick. Wow can’t believe your over 7 weeks already, that seems to of flown by very very quickly.
Thanks for thinking of us.
Hope we all get our sticky take home BFPs soon [-o<

anyway here’s my OPKs!

Yay, good luck!

@Suggerhoney Thank you so much.

I ovulated later this cycle (CD 16) so fingers crossed for you if you’re also ovulating a little later than usual. I had given up hope to be honest. I’m a lot heavier than I was when I fell with my daughter (I lost 4.5 stone before I fell completely unexpectedly with her), so knew weight had been an issue in terms of fertility for me.

I really do believe you will get your rainbow baby. One of my colleagues had her youngest at 43/44. Hang on in there x

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->