••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Thanks everyone! So todays digital OPK is smiley again but the IC OPK is super dark but lighter than yesterday, I think it’s safe to say yesterday was too peak, yea?

View attachment 1112110 View attachment 1112111

Definitely call yesterday peak love. U can still peak for 2 days but usually go with the first peak.

Hi ladies I posted in November thread too but wanted to ask here incase... I got a positive ov test 2 days ago (so Saturday early pm) but also got a positive yesterday morning maybe it was ever soooo slightly lighter than my peak on Saturday night? Anyways I've put it into my app that I got a positive yesterday morning too and it's put ovulation as today is that right? I don't feel any ovulation pain or anything today and my cm has gone from watery and stringy to lotiony already. I think I've already o'd?

Would you take it from the first peak you got as the timeline of when you'll ovulate?

Side note: my Ov tests are way lighter today too.
Thank you xx

I wrote back to you in the November group love. I would definitely go with the first peak.

@Suggerhoney It was completely natural. She has 2 grown up children, a teenager and 2 younger ones.

I have everything crossed for you [-o<

Thanks love. When I was 40 and we was ttc I kept having chemicals, I had 4 in the space of 9 months.
But then just a few weeks after Turning 41 I fell with my son. On. Cycle number 11.

this cycle is number 9, and my 43rd birthday is on 17th December.
Just praying I’m not too old and I will get my rainbow.

Definitely call yesterday peak love. U can still peak for 2 days but usually go with the first peak.

I wrote back to you in the November group love. I would definitely go with the first peak.

Thanks love. When I was 40 and we was ttc I kept having chemicals, I had 4 in the space of 9 months.
But then just a few weeks after Turning 41 I fell with my son. On. Cycle number 11.

this cycle is number 9, and my 43rd birthday is on 17th December.
Just praying I’m not too old and I will get my rainbow.
Thank you! My tracking app is saying yesterday was peak but today is O day!

@josephine3 just wanted to pop on and say a positive ANA means theres some type of disorder, but doesnt mean the end of the world. I have lupus and 3 healthy babies, now it did take me longer with sadly miscarriages before each healthy pregnancy, but it did happen. I hope your ANA is a nothing finding and you get your sweet baby soon. :hug:

Feel free to pm if you have any questions (my first ANA was 1:2800)

@PinkCupcakes my first was conceived on a cycle where I ovulated the day my period was due!! Hope its the same for you!

CD 1 for me. AF got me today.
Good news: My husband is suddenly 100% on board to TTC. He gives me whiplash with his change in opinion from cycle to cycle!
But for now, I am very happy about his enthusiasm.

As for this next cycle, I don't know if I will use OPK or try to "get timing right". This will be cycle #9 TTC and no amount of intense TTC has resulted in a pregnancy that sticks---so I think I may just want to loosen up about it more.

Thank you! My tracking app is saying yesterday was peak but today is O day!

Yeah I would go with that love. Have u had any ovulation signs? You can ovulate 12 to 48 hours after peak. Sometimes I’ve even ovulated on peak day, but most of the time it’s the day after.

Yeah I would go with that love. Have u had any ovulation signs? You can ovulate 12 to 48 hours after peak. Sometimes I’ve even ovulated on peak day, but most of the time it’s the day after.
Only the fact I feel extremely hot, sore boobs, and nauseous. No other symptoms. lol

Hey Ladies.
Congratulations to all the BFPs and Sorry for those who got AF. I hope next month is your month [-o<
Sorry I went abit MIA ( Hope you don'tmind me jumping on to update). I took a couple of months off after the D&C.
I restarted taking Letrozole in September but that month was kind of a write off because we moved house and was so busy.
October has been my 2nd month taking Letrozole. I didn't get my follicle scan because the doctor was charging an exorbitant amount for a 5 second scan.
Anyhoo we DTD only once around ovulation as I was sick.
Turns out DH must have some super swimmers. I got my BFP today approx 10/11 DPO.
Happy and yet so nervous because of how my last 4 pregnancies have ended.
I hope this little one sticks around.

20221025_233247.jpg

@WantingababyF
What a beautiful BFP love. I have everything crossed that this is your healthy rainbow beanie.

@WantingababyF oh gosh that is beautiful:flower: and don't worry about the mia you needed to take time to process what was happening but I have everything crossed this little beanie is sticking around xx

Ugh I am so insanely nauseous today, anyone else get that way around O?

@PinkCupcakes I always get nauseous around ovulation to the point I can't eat :shrug: hope it eases soon xx

@MrsKatie hey lovely lady still hanging lol just waiting on ovulation now takes its sweet time each month I'm sure it like to go slow to p me off :haha: xx

@WantingababyF omg congrats! Everything crossed for sticky bean in there xx

@Suggerhoney i had lowish iron and vit d too when i got tested. Apparently both can intefere with conceiving. My level was 30 and that was the lowest number you could get and still be considered 'normal' range. Needless to say when i took my iron i suddenly didnt feel tired anymore and my periods picked up from 2 days back to 5-7.

Hey Ladies.
Congratulations to all the BFPs and Sorry for those who got AF. I hope next month is your month [-o<
Sorry I went abit MIA ( Hope you don'tmind me jumping on to update). I took a couple of months off after the D&C.
I restarted taking Letrozole in September but that month was kind of a write off because we moved house and was so busy.
October has been my 2nd month taking Letrozole. I didn't get my follicle scan because the doctor was charging an exorbitant amount for a 5 second scan.
Anyhoo we DTD only once around ovulation as I was sick.
Turns out DH must have some super swimmers. I got my BFP today approx 10/11 DPO.
Happy and yet so nervous because of how my last 4 pregnancies have ended.
I hope this little one sticks around.

View attachment 1112118

Congratulations. Keeping everything crossed for a happy and very healthy 9 months for you.

@AlwaysTheAunt
I just spoke with a gp just now and he said my iron has been low since February. It’s not mega low but lower than they would like. I told him I’m not on birth control anymore and came off it back in February and he didn’t say anything about falling pregnant or are we using anything else to prevent it. Probably thinks I’m too old to have anymore. :-(

@AlwaysTheAunt
I just spoke with a gp just now and he said my iron has been low since February. It’s not mega low but lower than they would like. He wants me to take iron every other day. I’m already taking vitamin D and have been since we started trying. I told him I’m not on birth control anymore and came off it back in February and he didn’t say anything about falling pregnant or are we using anything else to prevent it. Probably thinks I’m too old to have anymore. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->