17 BFPs! (98)-May 2012 Testers! (4)-Angels... Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

It's so unfair. They should look at it on a case by case basis. I hope it happens naturally for you.

Aww, thank you. We've had 3 bfp's in the 13 months we've been trying so I'm sure we'll have a sticky bfp long before we have the funds for ivf.

28329-that is just horrid that they wont allow funding for ivf-i am so sorry. But i think you are right in that since you have gotten 3 bfps, you must be in for the lucky, sticky one soon!

And welcome back missbabes-I hope you get your bfp soon!!! Are you getting any assistance or continuing to try naturally?

Still trying naturally at the moment. Just waiting to hear back on the test results, dreading it somewhat. I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not that this cycle has decided for me to be delayed in 'ov'ing, should have been half way through my 2ww when I had blood taken, but still haven't even got a positive opk for this cycle yet.

Have decided to cave in and start temping from next cycle, so that will be a new experience.

And welcome back missbabes-I hope you get your bfp soon!!! Are you getting any assistance or continuing to try naturally?

Still trying naturally at the moment. Just waiting to hear back on the test results, dreading it somewhat. I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not that this cycle has decided for me to be delayed in 'ov'ing, should have been half way through my 2ww when I had blood taken, but still haven't even got a positive opk for this cycle yet.

Have decided to cave in and start temping from next cycle, so that will be a new experience.

Best of luck, FX your results come back just fine!!!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Not sure if there is a September Thread.... So, in my normal mindset, I posted one....
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ttc-bump-buddy-here-im-back.html#post21035857

Thanks mrs...I think I need to not obsess about testing this round with ivf....but if I get my BFP I will be sure to post there and let you know!! I had my egg retrieval today, so just waiting to transfer in the next 2-5 days!

thanks sharnw, omgsh I cannot believe you are already at 3 months, yay!!!!

thank you- I just found out today that out of my 10 retrieved, 8 were fertilized, yay!!!

That's a good number almost. Got everything crossed for you. How many embies are you putting back?

1, or 2 if the quality is not top of the grade to increase our chances!

AWESOME ALMOST!!! Hope this is it Hun!!!! YAY!

thanks mrsmm....ET tomorrow....I hope this is it...it is on the exact same we started ttc last year!!!! =)

Thank you ladies I am beyond pleased!!! And sharnw I cannot believe how far along you are that is amazing!! I got my beta today which officialized my pos. preg. tests I still can't beleive I am already 1 month pregnant!!!!

How many did u have transfered, could u have multiples

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->