17 BFPs! (98)-May 2012 Testers! (4)-Angels... Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

thanks ickle hope your also next....I know all on here still waiting will get there bfps soon!!!! never doubt gods precious miracleS!!

OMG! Congrats almosthere! I am so happy that it has finally happened for you!!!

thank you so much ladies I still can't beleive it, 2nd betai s tomorrow and i just poas again tonight...gotta love cheapies! line is darker than before so very reassured right now!! =)

I'm so happy for you almosthere! I actually emailed my doc today to ask about IUI and the nurse replied saying I would have to repeat CD3 tests, DH would need an updated SA and I would need an HSG (EEK!) and then that would determine the plan of attack IUI vs IVF! Scary thought! I will have to read through your whole IVF journey if that is our chosen route!

Yes please do-and please do what you feel is right-if you think you need to go the iui/ivf route, then do it! I am so happy I did not wait until 12 months-of course, we found out that dh had a defect which was why his sperm count/motility is so low(thanks to a scrotal ultrasound-sounds fun right?! lol), and it is unfixable-BUT we did not find this out until after starting IVF! I just knew in my heart that something was not right and that we neeed to take the leap-and boy and I glad we did! The journey FLYS by when you look back at it, I am already 5 weeks today, like, what? I really hope you get your BFP soon!

Yes please do-and please do what you feel is right-if you think you need to go the iui/ivf route, then do it! I am so happy I did not wait until 12 months-of course, we found out that dh had a defect which was why his sperm count/motility is so low(thanks to a scrotal ultrasound-sounds fun right?! lol), and it is unfixable-BUT we did not find this out until after starting IVF! I just knew in my heart that something was not right and that we neeed to take the leap-and boy and I glad we did! The journey FLYS by when you look back at it, I am already 5 weeks today, like, what? I really hope you get your BFP soon!

I am so chuffed for you! I du 6th June but will robbly have baby nearer your EDD as I am having a section.

Wooohh!! Congrats Annie :D 2013 is really our year ladies! :D :D

Awww Annie my wedding anniversary is 6/6 ... hold out! haha

almosthere what fertility clinic did you use if you do not mind me asking? If you want you can PM me it too - just since we're both in MA I figured I'd ask! DH has poor morphology with only 1% normal forms... but a count of 202 million :haha: so a lot of them - but they're all crap!!! Can't wait to see more of your posts! I will be stalking xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->