• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Ok, so I was taping all my tests on a piece of paper because I like to keep records for evaps, etc. So I put the 4 wondfo's together that I have used for research :haha: and thought I saw something on the bottom test, which happens to be the one I took at 5:30 this morning, so naturally I took a pic :haha: I went into my photo editor and was playing around with it (now I have no idea how to tweak, I just downloaded this app on my phone), changing colors, black and white, blah, blah, blah...Well I definitely see something on the bottom test I took today, but since this is well past the 10 mins, it could very well be an evap. The other tests are from previous days when I was bored (knew I couldn't get a bfp) and thought I'd test my wondfo batch for evaps...so I'll post for you because I promised I would :)

View attachment 697415

View attachment 697417

View attachment 697419

Ahhh LouLou!! I swear i see a faint line on the bottom test! Maybe its my eyes messing with me .. but it sure looks like a faint line! Definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you love <3 :hugs: !

Thank you! I'm not going to get too excited until I start seeing lines in the time frame lol. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who sees it though :hugs:

:happydance:I think I see something on the bottom test too!:happydance:

Symptoms sound promising too! I have a lot of the same. I'm hoping for you! :dust:

Ok, so I was taping all my tests on a piece of paper because I like to keep records for evaps, etc. So I put the 4 wondfo's together that I have used for research :haha: and thought I saw something on the bottom test, which happens to be the one I took at 5:30 this morning, so naturally I took a pic :haha: I went into my photo editor and was playing around with it (now I have no idea how to tweak, I just downloaded this app on my phone), changing colors, black and white, blah, blah, blah...Well I definitely see something on the bottom test I took today, but since this is well past the 10 mins, it could very well be an evap. The other tests are from previous days when I was bored (knew I couldn't get a bfp) and thought I'd test my wondfo batch for evaps...so I'll post for you because I promised I would :)

View attachment 697415

View attachment 697417

View attachment 697419

:happydance::happydance: I absolutely see it. Yea......Good luck and keep us posted x

View attachment 697415

View attachment 697417

View attachment 697419

I see something on the bottom as well...

MOAR POAS PLZ

View attachment 697415

View attachment 697417

View attachment 697419

MOAR POAS PLZ

That made me laugh out loud fo' realz!

View attachment 697415

View attachment 697417

View attachment 697419

MOAR POAS PLZ

That made me laugh out loud fo' realz!

I for real almost just peed myself!!! :rofl: My kids looked at me like I'm nuts haha!!!!!

Thank you ladies! I promise I will post if I get more lines :) I'm testing shortly, so if I see anything, you will too! :) I'm trying to not get too excited yet lol
DD- When you testing? :winkwink: Symptoms sound promising!

Thank you ladies! I promise I will post if I get more lines :) I'm testing shortly, so if I see anything, you will too! :) I'm trying to not get too excited yet lol

Must admit, I got excited tonight and tested. :blush: Bfn. I am having a lot of bubbles (for lack of a better description) in my uterus area, cramps on one side or the other, a stitch feeling in my left side, mild headache, shooting pains in my boob, and a craving for milk. The bubbly feeling got me and I tested. Oh well, I still have a few days until AF (who is not invited to stay for dinner this month). :winkwink:

I'm excited to see "moar poas" from you!!!

:happydance: I'm awake now! I see a line on the bottom test too :happydance:

I ordered preseed. I think the flowery box is the uk version as I couldn't find the other one on the uk amazon. It's not dispatched yet I'm worried it won't come in time (hehe) :nope:

Must admit, I got excited tonight and tested. :blush: Bfn. I am having a lot of bubbles (for lack of a better description) in my uterus area, cramps on one side or the other, a stitch feeling in my left side, mild headache, shooting pains in my boob, and a craving for milk. The bubbly feeling got me and I tested. Oh well, I still have a few days until AF (who is not invited to stay for dinner this month). :winkwink:

I'm excited to see "moar poas" from you!!!

Your symptoms sound very, very good! If I started craving milk, I would know something is up because I hate milk lol. Bubbly is a pretty good description, I've also had a hard time describing the feeling in my uterus. I've been going with twingy/pokey/stabby/throbby lol. It's different for sure! I told af she needs to stay away from all of us, we all have plans already :haha: We definitely still have time! :) FX'd!!!!

Hey Ladies .. Happy Hump Day! Not to much going on here today .. just sitting at work and catching up on the posts here :) Yesterday mid-evening i was having like .. hmm .. sharp sharp cramp/pinching feeling in my lower pelvic area .. its was kinda like the feeling that kind of hurts and stops you in your tracks .. and your like "what the heck was that?" .. lol .. then it was gone.. cm is still creamy/watery .. more watery .. cp is medium and soft .. and last night i noticed just a spot or 2 of tinged pink on my liner (only using them because of increase in cm in the last week) .. Don't know what the tinged pink is from .. i thought possibly IB .. but that would have made it 10-11 DPO .. although im probably overthinking it .. lol .. but a girl can be hopeful right!?! I also realize it could be because AF is due Friday/Saturday, but i have never had spotting 4 days before AF .. usually only the day before.. but its something new for me so that makes it interesting to me .. lol .. boobs still aren't sore at all .. but yesterday i was so tired it was ridiculous .. i actually left work because i couldnt keep my eyes open .. and it just made me feel like crap.. so far today isn't terrible at all .. i feel more awake thank god .. and feeling pretty good .. i hope you ladies are doing good .. LouLou, any more symptoms? Same with you other ladies .. any symptoms at all? Hope you all have a good day <3 Fx'ed and lots and lots of :hugs: and :dust:

Hey Ladies .. Happy Hump Day! Not to much going on here today .. just sitting at work and catching up on the posts here :) Yesterday mid-evening i was having like .. hmm .. sharp sharp cramp/pinching feeling in my lower pelvic area .. its was kinda like the feeling that kind of hurts and stops you in your tracks .. and your like "what the heck was that?" .. lol .. then it was gone.. cm is still creamy/watery .. more watery .. cp is low and soft .. and last night i noticed just a spot or 2 of tinged pink on my liner (only using them because of increase in cm in the last week) .. Don't know what the tinged pink is from .. i thought possibly IB .. but that would have made it 10-11 DPO .. although im probably overthinking it .. lol .. but a girl can be hopeful right!?! I also realize it could be because AF is due Friday/Saturday, but i have never had spotting 4 days before AF .. usually only the day before.. but its something new for me so that makes it interesting to me .. lol .. boobs still aren't sore at all .. but yesterday i was so tired it was ridiculous .. i actually left work because i couldnt keep my eyes open .. and it just made me feel like crap.. so far today isn't terrible at all .. i feel more awake thank god .. and feeling pretty good .. i hope you ladies are doing good .. LouLou, any more symptoms? Same with you other ladies .. any symptoms at all? Hope you all have a good day <3 Fx'ed and lots and lots of :hugs: and :dust:

I think those are great signs mizzy! :happydance: if it was Implantation cramping and bleeding! keep checking your cervical position. I know it's not a certainty, but I've read it is supposed to got high and hard. Everyone is different, of course.

Well, I had a disgusting sign this morning, but after the cramps and bubbles yesterday, I feel it was a good one - sorry to over share. :blush: I had the famous yellow "creamy" CM this morning. I also feel kinda heart burny this morning, but have felt burpy and a but burny all week. Not very usual for me, but who knows? Last night I had like a weird anxiety/electricity through my body - I could feel my heart beat for the half hour before I fell asleep. CP moved a bit higher and harder, so I hope these are all good signs. I could very well be crazy. Ok, I am a bit crazy. :winkwink:

Hey Ladies .. Happy Hump Day! Not to much going on here today .. just sitting at work and catching up on the posts here :) Yesterday mid-evening i was having like .. hmm .. sharp sharp cramp/pinching feeling in my lower pelvic area .. its was kinda like the feeling that kind of hurts and stops you in your tracks .. and your like "what the heck was that?" .. lol .. then it was gone.. cm is still creamy/watery .. more watery .. cp is medium and soft .. and last night i noticed just a spot or 2 of tinged pink on my liner (only using them because of increase in cm in the last week) .. Don't know what the tinged pink is from .. i thought possibly IB .. but that would have made it 10-11 DPO .. although im probably overthinking it .. lol .. but a girl can be hopeful right!?! I also realize it could be because AF is due Friday/Saturday, but i have never had spotting 4 days before AF .. usually only the day before.. but its something new for me so that makes it interesting to me .. lol .. boobs still aren't sore at all .. but yesterday i was so tired it was ridiculous .. i actually left work because i couldnt keep my eyes open .. and it just made me feel like crap.. so far today isn't terrible at all .. i feel more awake thank god .. and feeling pretty good .. i hope you ladies are doing good .. LouLou, any more symptoms? Same with you other ladies .. any symptoms at all? Hope you all have a good day <3 Fx'ed and lots and lots of :hugs: and :dust:

Your symptoms sound soooo good! That could be IB, they say anywhere from 6-12dpo, but has happened earlier and later. I'm so hoping this is it for you!!!! Baby dust! :dust:

Only thing different I noticed today was my gums bled more when I brushed my teeth and I woke up feeling like I had a cold, stuffy, sneezing, and congested/coughing. Could be good, could be just a cold lol. I am noticing more cm, and it's creamy, but definitely watery. And sometimes there's a ton of it :blush: We will wait and see :)

Your symptoms sound soooo good! That could be IB, they say anywhere from 6-12dpo, but has happened earlier and later. I'm so hoping this is it for you!!!! Baby dust! :dust:

Only thing different I noticed today was my gums bled more when I brushed my teeth and I woke up feeling like I had a cold, stuffy, sneezing, and congested/coughing. Could be good, could be just a cold lol. I am noticing more cm, and it's creamy, but definitely watery. And sometimes there's a ton of it :blush: We will wait and see :)

Or you have "giiiinnngiiivvviiitttiiiissss." Lol But seriously, those all sound like fantastic signs! :happydance:

Hey Ladies .. Happy Hump Day! Not to much going on here today .. just sitting at work and catching up on the posts here :) Yesterday mid-evening i was having like .. hmm .. sharp sharp cramp/pinching feeling in my lower pelvic area .. its was kinda like the feeling that kind of hurts and stops you in your tracks .. and your like "what the heck was that?" .. lol .. then it was gone.. cm is still creamy/watery .. more watery .. cp is low and soft .. and last night i noticed just a spot or 2 of tinged pink on my liner (only using them because of increase in cm in the last week) .. Don't know what the tinged pink is from .. i thought possibly IB .. but that would have made it 10-11 DPO .. although im probably overthinking it .. lol .. but a girl can be hopeful right!?! I also realize it could be because AF is due Friday/Saturday, but i have never had spotting 4 days before AF .. usually only the day before.. but its something new for me so that makes it interesting to me .. lol .. boobs still aren't sore at all .. but yesterday i was so tired it was ridiculous .. i actually left work because i couldnt keep my eyes open .. and it just made me feel like crap.. so far today isn't terrible at all .. i feel more awake thank god .. and feeling pretty good .. i hope you ladies are doing good .. LouLou, any more symptoms? Same with you other ladies .. any symptoms at all? Hope you all have a good day <3 Fx'ed and lots and lots of :hugs: and :dust:

I think those are great signs mizzy! :happydance: if it was Implantation cramping and bleeding! keep checking your cervical position. I know it's not a certainty, but I've read it is supposed to got high and hard. Everyone is different, of course.

Well, I had a disgusting sign this morning, but after the cramps and bubbles yesterday, I feel it was a good one - sorry to over share. :blush: I had the famous yellow "creamy" CM this morning. I also feel kinda heart burny this morning, but have felt burpy and a but burny all week. Not very usual for me, but who knows? Last night I had like a weird anxiety/electricity through my body - I could feel my heart beat for the half hour before I fell asleep. CP moved a bit higher and harder, so I hope these are all good signs. I could very well be crazy. Ok, I am a bit crazy. :winkwink:

TTC MAKES US ALL CRAZY!!!! :haha:

I'm hoping they are all good signs too!!!! They certainly sound great!!! FX'd!!!! Baby dust!!!! :dust:

Ok, so I haven't found anymore lines yet ladies lol. But....I'm going to post some pics anyways, just to give you something to look at :) Oh, and Happy Hump Day!! :haha:

View attachment 697891

View attachment 697893

View attachment 697895

I see a faint line on the top one...I really think I do!

I think you have line eye my dear :winkwink: I think that photo was the completely unedited one...I'm gonna have to look again lol :dohh:

edit: Ok, Ok...maybe I can see a little something on the top one....

Or you have "giiiinnngiiivvviiitttiiiissss." Lol But seriously, those all sound like fantastic signs! :happydance:

Thanks LouLou and DD .. I'm definitely hoping and praying these are all good signs .. for me and yous too! I'll definitely be checking my cervix today to see if it has changed :) i also noticed when i checked it yesterday that it was a bit tender to the touch .. not hurting/burning .. just tender .. and i didnt apply too much pressure or anything so i wasn't sure if that was normal .. But thank you ladies! Fx'ed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->