• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Your cycle sounds like mine when I had underactive thyroid. Some months I would bleed continuously for up to 3 weeks. Sometimes I had spotting everyday. Some months I would bleed every 2 weeks. No regularity at all. It was so frustrating, I ended up in A&E once, as my bleeding was so heavy. But since I've started my thyroid medication, everything has Been back to normal.

I'm sure you will get your answers soon :) Xx

Thanks. I've been really thinking it's an underactive thyroid issue as well. What you described REALLY does sound like me, like everything your saying about the bleeding and total irregularity and frequent spotting.

I also have trouble loosing/keeping weight off. I did lose a lot before I got pregnant with DS, and for probably the past year of so I've been hovering right around 15-20 pounds overweight for my height. I have low energy and almost constant fatigue (during the days, usually I end up awake all night) and depression.

I can't wait to get my thyroid checked, it's been something I have been wondering about for years, so it will be nice to have answers about it no matter what we find out, and if it is underactive we can treat it and try to get me sorted out.

Your cycle sounds like mine when I had underactive thyroid. Some months I would bleed continuously for up to 3 weeks. Sometimes I had spotting everyday. Some months I would bleed every 2 weeks. No regularity at all. It was so frustrating, I ended up in A&E once, as my bleeding was so heavy. But since I've started my thyroid medication, everything has Been back to normal.

Man, AF really IS on a spree! It's like a horror flick--just a little less bloody (har har). Oh well, misery loves company, right? And, of course, BEST BEST wishes to redheadedbabies. Toss a little of that baby dust our way, okay? Let's keep this going... Another day, another cycle, another chance!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::rofl::rofl: it's like a horror flick........Damn the bitch!! she is still teasing me and doesn't wana show herself yet. Damn BITCH!!!!!!!

Thanks. I've been really thinking it's an underactive thyroid issue as well. What you described REALLY does sound like me, like everything your saying about the bleeding and total irregularity and frequent spotting.

I also have trouble loosing/keeping weight off. I did lose a lot before I got pregnant with DS, and for probably the past year of so I've been hovering right around 15-20 pounds overweight for my height. I have low energy and almost constant fatigue (during the days, usually I end up awake all night) and depression.

I can't wait to get my thyroid checked, it's been something I have been wondering about for years, so it will be nice to have answers about it no matter what we find out, and if it is underactive we can treat it and try to get me sorted out.

Wow.....it sounds like that could be it then. I too had trouble shifting any weight, regardless of exercising & diets. Plus I felt really sluggish & down. When are you getting tested? My levels got back to normal after 6 weeks, so don't worry, it is manageable :hugs:

I am 13 dpo, took my temp this morning and it had spiked higher than I've ever seem so naturally I took a test an negative! :-( I had really bad cramping and lower back pain at 10 dpo so if I am pg that's when I think implantation happened. Could it be too early to get a positive? I'm so confused

Im sure I read somewhere to test 5 days after implantation, so you have a higher levels of hcg ...So you have 2more days left. :)

Your not out till af shows, some don't get bfp's till a week after missed period.

Good luck :hugs:

Man, AF really IS on a spree! It's like a horror flick--just a little less bloody (har har). Oh well, misery loves company, right? And, of course, BEST BEST wishes to redheadedbabies. Toss a little of that baby dust our way, okay? Let's keep this going... Another day, another cycle, another chance!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::rofl::rofl: it's like a horror flick........Damn the bitch!! she is still teasing me and doesn't wana show herself yet. Damn BITCH!!!!!!!

God, what cycle day are you on? Is AF usually late? When was the last time you tested? Do you often have long cycles? I'd be PISSED if I knew for sure I wasn't PG but AF hadn't shown. UGH!!!! I feel for you...:hugs:

friskyfish - My doctor's appointment is October 16, so about 3 and half weeks. I'm impatient though, I have been since the appointment was made. It feels like time is crawling by.
Despite my funky cycle disappointment, I feel like at least I'm collecting a nice log of pertinent data to take with me.

Dreambaby- I had to laugh at the horror flick comment too. :haha: I'm sorry the wench is teasing you. I'd be going crazy, during some of my longer cycles I would feel like climbing the walls when she wasn't showing and I wasn't pregnant.

God, what cycle day are you on? Is AF usually late? When was the last time you tested? Do you often have long cycles? I'd be PISSED if I knew for sure I wasn't PG but AF hadn't shown. UGH!!!! I feel for you...:hugs:

14dpo. tested at 13 dpo and BFN. i don't really check my cycles cos it is irregular. I am cd33 today. I am soooooooooo frustrated right now :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:. Let her come already

Eww. How incredibly annoyed you must be. :trouble: I always feel like screaming "IF THIS ISN'T MY MONTH JUST COME ON ALREADY SO I CAN START A NEW CYCLE!" when I get close to 15 or so dpo and am getting :bfn:

Im sure I read somewhere to test 5 days after implantation, so you have a higher levels of hcg ...So you have 2more days left. :)

Your not out till af shows, some don't get bfp's till a week after missed period.

Good luck :hugs:

Oh good! That gives me a glimpse of hope. I've been trying to find how long I should wait, thanks so much for the response!

Eww. How incredibly annoyed you must be. :trouble: I always feel like screaming "IF THIS ISN'T MY MONTH JUST COME ON ALREADY SO I CAN START A NEW CYCLE!" when I get close to 15 or so dpo and am getting :bfn:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING FRUSTRATED:growlmad::growlmad::nope::nope:

Ladies please let me know when u want me to change the name of this thread.......And also let me have some suggestion on what to change it to.xx

I think you should change it to 'Die witch DIE!' ;) Xx

Hahaha seems apt with Halloween approaching too!! ;) Xx

Awwwwh, I'm sure it will happen for you soon :hugs:

Yes, I have a son with my ex partner. He is 9.... I can't even remember being pregnant really it was that long ago! Haha Xx

My son from my first husband is almost 11. I don't remember anything myself lol!!

My husband and I are on our 2nd month TTC, we've been together for 8 years, and married for 3 on October 30th. He has been a very supportive and patient man while I decided on if I wanted more kids.

Ladies please let me know when u want me to change the name of this thread.......And also let me have some suggestion on what to change it to.xx

I'm glad we are gonna keep going on this thread...I've made more waiting friends here in this one then anywhere else :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->