• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

what is everyone using this cycle? e.g evening primrose, b6 , clomid , soy, preseed, soft cup, opk, temp, etc to enhance ttc? please share

This past (unsuccessful cycle) I temped for the first time. I plan to continue charting and use OPKs this time--anyone recommend any particular type? I'm not doing any of the other stuff--should I be? My LP this cycle was only 11 days. I'm thinking I should start on the B6.

Oh, and I also figure I should probably have sex more often.... :winkwink:

what is everyone using this cycle? e.g evening primrose, b6 , clomid , soy, preseed, soft cup, opk, temp, etc to enhance ttc? please share

This past (unsuccessful cycle) I temped for the first time. I plan to continue charting and use OPKs this time--anyone recommend any particular type? I'm not doing any of the other stuff--should I be? My LP this cycle was only 11 days. I'm thinking I should start on the B6.

Interested to see if anyone has any OPK's to recommend as well, last time I used FR ones and they are expensive to me.

I got AF full force this evening, but I had already figured I was out this morning so I was like Mehhhhhh, moving on.

I'm excited for round 2, I know that being new to TTC (Since with my son I got PG the first time. wham bam thank you ma'am) its a learning process, but I love a challenge.

And I totally think you ladies with short phases should give the B6 a go! My cycle straightened back up this month from 21 days to 28 so even though I didn't get a BFP this month, I still had something to cheer about!:happydance:

So far no issues with wondfo OPK. the HPT...no issues till my current batch. I used the cheap OPK and when got positive ran a clearblue on it(the one with the handle you keep and just change the test piece.

Dreambaby - I haven't tried anything special yet. I take a prenatal and a b6/b12 mix in the mornings, But only because I my dr told me to continue with them. I've always taken vitamin d, magnesium, fish oil, borage oil and coconut oil. I temp, but not seriously yet - sort of willy hilly at this point. I think after this period (whenever it comes) I'll get some opks and a basal thermometer and be more serious. Maybe try fertility friend.

Interested to see if anyone has any OPK's to recommend as well, last time I used FR ones and they are expensive to me.

I got AF full force this evening, but I had already figured I was out this morning so I was like Mehhhhhh, moving on.

I'm excited for round 2, I know that being new to TTC (Since with my son I got PG the first time. wham bam thank you ma'am) its a learning process, but I love a challenge.

And I totally think you ladies with short phases should give the B6 a go! My cycle straightened back up this month from 21 days to 28 so even though I didn't get a BFP this month, I still had something to cheer about!:happydance:

I'm sorry that this wasn't your cycle. On to the next! I'm staying positive with you! :flower:

Dreambaby - I haven't tried anything special yet. I take a prenatal and a b6/b12 mix in the mornings, But only because I my dr told me to continue with them. I've always taken vitamin d, magnesium, fish oil, borage oil and coconut oil. I temp, but not seriously yet - sort of willy hilly at this point. I think after this period (whenever it comes) I'll get some opks and a basal thermometer and be more serious. Maybe try fertility friend.

I just started temping seriously this cycle that just finished up. I feel like it really helped me understand what was going on through out my cycle a bit better, and keeping a chart of my other symptoms (like CM, :sex: and spotting) was helpful too.

When I wasn't too serious I just used a basic app on my phone, but made an account and started using fertility friend. I haven't tried any other online charting sites because I really liked the features I got with the 30 day VIP trial from FF. Now that my trial has run out and I'm just using the basic version I still find that it lets me record plenty of information and has enough features for me that I probably won't pay for VIP. I also really like being able to post my chart for others to look at. I also want to start using OPK's just to give me another sign to compare to my temps and mucus, and to help time :sex: more optimally.

If you feel like trying/playing around with fertility friend and seeing how you like it you can go to my homepage and click the 'join' link, and I think it will give me like 5 more free VIP days via the referral program, but it's no biggie if you don't do it that way.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/476f41

AFM. Dispersible aspirin, preseed, prenatals, fertility friend my second attempt ( i will post it here if u guys don't mind to help me interprete) and Opk (Clear blue digital).

AFM. Dispersible aspirin, preseed, prenatals, fertility friend my second attempt ( i will post it here if u guys don't mind to help me interprete) and Opk (Clear blue digital).

I certainly don't mind trying to help you interpret, and what do you think of preseed? I've read mixed things.

I am definitely going to start B6 and get me some OPK's. I don't think I'm quite ready to invest in a CBD yet though.

I certainly don't mind trying to help you interpret, and what do you think of preseed? I've read mixed things.

I am definitely going to start B6 and get me some OPK's. I don't think I'm quite ready to invest in a CBD yet though.

:happydance: Thank you. I swear by preseed. It helped me conceive my DD. It is just like the natural stuff. U can try it if u like. x

I just might, I dont usually have a lot of days of EWCM, usually some wet/watery days and only 1 or 2 with EW, so it might be a really good choice for us.

Hi ladies, I've just read through all the pages here! Mind if I gatecrash?? :)

I'm currently around 6dpo...af isn't due till a week on Tuesday, 1st october. This 2ww is going so slowly. We used preseed for the first time this cycle, so I'm hoping I'm gonna be one of its success stories.

So far symptoms are headaches, spots on face, creamy cm, stuffy nose & I've been having fluttering sensations in lower abdomen. Also on 4dpo, I was exhausted....had a 2 hour sleep in the middle of the day as it was my day off!

I symptom spot every month, I swear I'm pregnant every month!! I drive myself crazy!! :wacko:

Congratulations to the ladies who have their BFP and good luck to you ladies who are waiting or moving onto next cycle! :hugs:

Hi frisky. If AF hadnt started early for me we'd be pretty close in our cycles. I'm interested to see how preseed works for you this month. Fingers X'd

Symptoms sound pretty good so far. I am the same way with symptom spotting, and also regularly get myself convinced that I am pregnant, even after :bfn: 's, typically in the months where my cycles drag out really long. I guess often we just want to believe it so badly that we need the dose of reality that comes from an undeniable AF.

Good luck, I hope this is your cycle and that your TWW isn't toooo excruciating, although I know that is kind of like saying I hope fire isn't too hot. :winkwink:

:hugs:

Thanks for the welcome aidensmama :)

I always say I'm not going to test early, but I always do!! I've about 20hpt's sitting in the drawer in my bedroom at the min! Haha but I know it's far too early.
This cycle I am praying to see some kind of sign of implantation, the spotting.That's the one thing I've never had. We have been TTC for so long. I went for tests 6 months ago, & was told I had an underactive thyroid. Which explained why I never had a regular cycle.
So, it's all under control now...and my past 5 cycles have all been regular, bang on 31days. So that's a positive sign. :)

My skin on my face is oily & covered in spots. It's as though I've hit very late puberty!! Haha Xx

When are you testing again? X

Hi ladies, I've just read through all the pages here! Mind if I gatecrash?? :)

I'm currently around 6dpo...af isn't due till a week on Tuesday, 1st october. This 2ww is going so slowly. We used preseed for the first time this cycle, so I'm hoping I'm gonna be one of its success stories.

So far symptoms are headaches, spots on face, creamy cm, stuffy nose & I've been having fluttering sensations in lower abdomen. Also on 4dpo, I was exhausted....had a 2 hour sleep in the middle of the day as it was my day off!

I symptom spot every month, I swear I'm pregnant every month!! I drive myself crazy!! :wacko:

Congratulations to the ladies who have their BFP and good luck to you ladies who are waiting or moving onto next cycle! :hugs:

welcome friskyfish :happydance: . Good luck and hope u get ur :bfp:

Stick a fork in me, I'm done! THAT BITCH just showed up in full force.:growlmad: which means I only had a 6/7 day luteal phase. FML.

Hello everyone, mind if I join? I am 6 dpo today. Have been trying for 16 months with one chemical pregnancy last September. Just went through all the earlier posts on this thread and couldn't help gatecrashing

@ aidensmama - I dont want to get your hopes up but are you sure it is AF?? It seems a tad too early at 6-7 dpo and seems more like implantation to me! How long are your cycles generally? Do keep us posted

Hi ttcin, looks like we have been TTC around the same length of time xxx

Aidensmama, I was thinking the same about it been too soon to be af Xx

Hi friskyfish ... yeah it already seems long but I see other ladies who have waited longer for a BFP and I keep my chin up... hope we get a BFP soon !
I see you have son! I am still TTC #1 :(

Awwwwh, I'm sure it will happen for you soon :hugs:

Yes, I have a son with my ex partner. He is 9.... I can't even remember being pregnant really it was that long ago! Haha Xx

I am sure it's not implantation. It definitely isn't just spotting, it's bright RED, fresh flow. I wouldn't even call it light, more like medium.

My cycles are irregular, with some REALLY long ones (like 40 + days) and some short relatively shorter (like 20-22 days), though this is the shortest I can recall. I'd say I usually average between 30 and 35.

I talked with my GP a little about my irregularity about a month ago and I am going to go get a smear and some basic testing done in a few weeks. I plan on talking to her about hormonal issues and see what we can figure out.

I'm planning to start taking b6 to help with my luteal phase, and probably trying vitex too. This is really frustrating, and not at all where I thought my cycle was heading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->