• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Morning ladies! The bitch finally arrived so i am cd1 today. Sooooo any other name suggestions for this thread or are we going with friskyfish's Halloween theme?

Ladies please let me know when u want me to change the name of this thread.......And also let me have some suggestion on what to change it to.xx

I'm glad we are gonna keep going on this thread...I've made more waiting friends here in this one then anywhere else :hugs:

Yea me too x

Me 3!

And I've been trying to think of something clever, but nothing springs to mind. I just keep thinking of what frisky said and laughing.

Sorry the bitch finally showed up, but at least waiting's over and you can start a new cycle and take another crack at it.

Thanks ladies. I am actually relieved and glad that it is over and am in a new cycle. Fingers crossed x. Good luck everyone x

HaaaaaHaaaaaaaahaa!!!!

I've just nearly wet myself when I saw this!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BRILLIANT!!!!

Glad you liked it!!! ;) xxx

Morning ladies! The bitch finally arrived so i am cd1 today. Sooooo any other name suggestions for this thread or are we going with friskyfish's Halloween theme?

Sorry to hear that!! Onwards to next cycle now hey!?

PMA All the way! (Positve Mental Attitude) ;) Xx

I like the new name:thumbup:

and I also like that mantra! PMA, ALL THE WAY! It sounds like a chant or a cheer. :winkwink:

It's looking like almost everyone is beginning a new cycle, so a collective feeling of positive thinking sounds like exactly what we need.

I like the new name:thumbup:

and I also like that mantra! PMA, ALL THE WAY! It sounds like a chant or a cheer. :winkwink:

It's looking like almost everyone is beginning a new cycle, so a collective feeling of positive thinking sounds like exactly what we need.

YEP. EXACTLY :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

woooooow, its gone very quiet today. How is everyone?

Im ok, how are you? I'm working on getting things done for the week.

Sundays are cooking day. Hubby will be having chicken pot pie this week and I get turkey burgers (no bun) and sautéed spinach and mushrooms. His is almost done...I'm lagging on mine...lol. Why? I have no idea - it's so easy.

I planted some herbs and lavender in the flower garden, am drying a ton of rosemary and basil, and will be weeding and sweeping in the front yard. Sundays are also outside days. I had a bug problem in the veggie garden, so we had to pull everything and ill be digging out a lot of the soil since we had to have it sprayed (widows and cockroaches...so gross and no idea where they came from since we spray so often). Last two weeks its been eggplant city and today, I have a ton of peppers, mild and hot, so I need to figure out what to do with them.

All the work helps keep my mind off my body. :) I hope everyone is having a great day!! :hugs:

Welp, I am pretty sure I am out! Yesterday, I had a huge temp spike and today a huge temp dip. Still no af but i'm pretty sure she's on her way! ::sigh::

Oh well, onto next month.

Good luck, ladies.

DD80 - The herbs and veggies sound fantastic. I really wanted to do some gardening this year but rather than good planting soil we mostly have sticky red clay, so I need to do a raised garden, and I just didn't get to work on it early enough in the season. Maybe next year.

2ying1, well if she's on her way I hope she hurries up so you can get to work on your next cycle.

Krissykat, I'm just waiting for the witch to be gone as well, and trying to approach this cycle with some hope and determination.

PMA all the way ladies! I feel like this is a great affirmation for this thread!:winkwink:

Sundays are cooking day. Hubby will be having chicken pot pie this week and I get turkey burgers (no bun) and sautéed spinach and mushrooms. His is almost done...I'm lagging on mine...lol. Why? I have no idea - it's so easy.

I planted some herbs and lavender in the flower garden, am drying a ton of rosemary and basil, and will be weeding and sweeping in the front yard. Sundays are also outside days. I had a bug problem in the veggie garden, so we had to pull everything and ill be digging out a lot of the soil since we had to have it sprayed (widows and cockroaches...so gross and no idea where they came from since we spray so often). Last two weeks its been eggplant city and today, I have a ton of peppers, mild and hot, so I need to figure out what to do with them.

All the work helps keep my mind off my body. :) I hope everyone is having a great day!! :hugs:

I would love to start my own herb garden.....jealous :D

I keep starting to hit "like" on the babybump FB link and have to remember I cant cause no one can know we are TTC lol!

Wow :happydance: u've been busy. love all the planting :thumbup:

Welp, I am pretty sure I am out! Yesterday, I had a huge temp spike and today a huge temp dip. Still no af but i'm pretty sure she's on her way! ::sigh::

Oh well, onto next month.

Good luck, ladies.

:hugs: how many dpo r u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back