• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

How is everyone doing this week???? I'm on CD 5 right now, and just ready to get this thing started!!! lol. I havent been on all weekend because it was my TRIPLET stepsons' 11th birthday! We had such a blast this weekend. :)

Hey ladies! Glad your like the 'PMA All the way' saying!

Well, I've 8 days left of my 2ww & it's dragging! I actually tested yesterday!! Haaaahaaaaa what a douche bag I am! Obviously it was a BFN :wacko:

Not really feeling pregnant, having the odd twinge in boobs, but I have symptoms every single month.....so only time will tell!

Hope everyone's Monday is going well!! Xx :)

How is everyone doing this week???? I'm on CD 5 right now, and just ready to get this thing started!!! lol. I havent been on all weekend because it was my TRIPLET stepsons' 11th birthday! We had such a blast this weekend. :)

Sounds like a fun and busy weekend!

Im on CD 4, and feeling like you, just ready to get this cycle going with some momentum already. Hoping b6 will improve my LP this month.

I have a serious case of the Mondays today. Hope everyone is well.

Sounds like a fun and busy weekend!

Im on CD 4, and feeling like you, just ready to get this cycle going with some momentum already. Hoping b6 will improve my LP this month.

I have a serious case of the Mondays today. Hope everyone is well.

Thanks! It was a very busy weekend! We went apple picking at the farm, which they looooved.
I was thinking about the B6 for increasing the LP too. but, mine is about 11 days, so i think thats OK. how short is urs?

Well I've been SUPER irregular since having my Mirena IUD removed last year, and it varies, but this past cycle was on 17 days with O on CD 11 or 12, so only like a 5 or 6 day LP. Sooooo not good.

Great new name, BTW! I'm on CD 6 as well (krissykat, you and I are cycle sisters!). Weird AF though, I have to say. Usually it just peters out with decreasing bright red flow but for the past couple of days it's been brown spotting. Never had that before. My very mild cramps are continuing (had them almost continually for two cycles now--no wonder I kept thinking I was preggo!) so I think I'm going to get checked out by my dr. My cycle could still be adjusting bc I haven't had it back for even a year yet since giving birth. Bought some B6 today, though I wonder if I should run it by my dr. first... Babychaser09, judging from this last cycle (only one I've charted), I too have an 11-day LP. Can somebody pls. explain to me why you need a long LP to implant properly? I assume it's related to progesterone levels, but what's the difference? If you're PG, AF ain't coming anyway. Am I just stunned, or what? Oh, one more question: based on this last cycle I O'ed on CD 21. It's possible that was just a fluke, so to be safe, should I start the OPKs on CD 9 as generally advised? Hope you're all doing well, and dreambaby69, thank the lord AF finally showed her fugly face (never thought I'd be writing that...)!!! Onwards and upwards troops!

My LP last month was 12 days....the two months prior to last month were wonky periods with 21 day cycles, so was glad this month went back to 28.

I ordered me a basal thermometer Saturday when I was getting my Ovulation strips. They should all be here by Thursday I think which will be good since I will actually be off AF on Wednesday so I am gonna start charting temps, and doing strips then. I bought a OPK kit last month and started using it on CD15 and it was like BAM its go time...which I figured I had already O'd so we had been dtd starting about the 10th every other day. So I was kinda shocked I hadn't O'd sooner. I guess that's one of the reason's we need to chart that stuff lol!

Great new name, BTW! I'm on CD 6 as well (krissykat, you and I are cycle sisters!). Weird AF though, I have to say. Usually it just peters out with decreasing bright red flow but for the past couple of days it's been brown spotting. Never had that before. My very mild cramps are continuing (had them almost continually for two cycles now--no wonder I kept thinking I was preggo!) so I think I'm going to get checked out by my dr. My cycle could still be adjusting bc I haven't had it back for even a year yet since giving birth. Bought some B6 today, though I wonder if I should run it by my dr. first... Babychaser09, judging from this last cycle (only one I've charted), I too have an 11-day LP. Can somebody pls. explain to me why you need a long LP to implant properly? I assume it's related to progesterone levels, but what's the difference? If you're PG, AF ain't coming anyway. Am I just stunned, or what? Oh, one more question: based on this last cycle I O'ed on CD 21. It's possible that was just a fluke, so to be safe, should I start the OPKs on CD 9 as generally advised? Hope you're all doing well, and dreambaby69, thank the lord AF finally showed her fugly face (never thought I'd be writing that...)!!! Onwards and upwards troops!

Lol I know right. I am cd3 today and feeling great :happydance:. And u?

what I did on cd1 is to get all my supplies lol. Ordered generic opk and hcg, FRER , Clear blue digital opk, preseed. I received some today an I was soooooo excited ( u would think i had my BFP lol). oh well I am counting down to cd 12 when i start checking O. I O'd cd19 last cycle. Now counting down to O......... How is everybody today? what cd is everyone on today and what cd does everone O?

what I did on cd1 is to get all my supplies lol. Ordered generic opk and hcg, FRER , Clear blue digital opk, preseed. I received some today an I was soooooo excited ( u would think i had my BFP lol). oh well I am counting down to cd 12 when i start checking O. I O'd cd19 last cycle. Now counting down to O......... How is everybody today? what cd is everyone on today and what cd does everone O?

I got my stuff in the mail today too :happydance: So I will start charting temp tomorrow!

I just got done running a few errands around town. So pretty out today!

Honestly, i have no friggin clue!! lol i'm new to TTC forums so i'm just learning, myself. I did some googling though and saw that a normal LP range is 10-16 days. Mine is 11, which I think is pretty normal, but then again I have always had a relatively short cycle, so that makes sense for my body. My cycle is NEVER longer than 28 days and thats the absolute maximum. it ranges from 26-27 days. how long is ur cycle usually?

CD 5 for me, and no idea what day I'll O. I was only cd 12 last cycle, so I'm expecting it to be kinda on the earlier side this cycle as well.

Hey ladies.. It's been awhile since I last posted on here.. been very busy. I love the new name!!! So far I'm at cd 27 14dpo and no af yet (due the 22nd).. thought i was getting it last night but nothing came out (sorry tmi).. I'm not sure whats going on.. not sure if I should test now or wait another week

Hey ladies.. It's been awhile since I last posted on here.. been very busy. I love the new name!!! So far I'm at cd 27 14dpo and no af yet (due the 22nd).. thought i was getting it last night but nothing came out (sorry tmi).. I'm not sure whats going on.. not sure if I should test now or wait another week

I SAY TEST! 14 dpo is pretty good time to POAS! Fingers X'ed.

Honestly, i have no friggin clue!! lol i'm new to TTC forums so i'm just learning, myself. I did some googling though and saw that a normal LP range is 10-16 days. Mine is 11, which I think is pretty normal, but then again I have always had a relatively short cycle, so that makes sense for my body. My cycle is NEVER longer than 28 days and thats the absolute maximum. it ranges from 26-27 days. how long is ur cycle usually?

My cycle is usually about 29 days, though this past cycle was 32. Since giving birth almost 15 months ago my cycles have ranged from 26-36 days. Hopefully that's just my body getting back to normal and not an indicator of a problem. I'm a little worried though bc I've have mild AF-type cramps almost every day for two cycles and the last few days of the period I just finished I spotted brown blood. Didn't think it was a big deal but then googled it (big mistake) and discovered that if you don't normally have this it is NOT GOOD. Can mean anything from low progesterone/LPD to endometriosis to infection to perimenopause to PCOS, even cancer! Trying not to get too freaked out and hoping it's just a one-off thing, but I've NEVER had this. I see my dr. Thurs. so hopefully I'll get some answers then. She'll probably want to do a bunch of tests and tell me to stop TTC until we get the results :growlmad:. Currently CD 7.... Anybody else ever have abnormal brown spotting at the end of AF (officially called Tail End Brown Bleeding--TEBB)?

My cycle is usually about 29 days, though this past cycle was 32. Since giving birth almost 15 months ago my cycles have ranged from 26-36 days. Hopefully that's just my body getting back to normal and not an indicator of a problem. I'm a little worried though bc I've have mild AF-type cramps almost every day for two cycles and the last few days of the period I just finished I spotted brown blood. Didn't think it was a big deal but then googled it (big mistake) and discovered that if you don't normally have this it is NOT GOOD. Can mean anything from low progesterone/LPD to endometriosis to infection to perimenopause to PCOS, even cancer! Trying not to get too freaked out and hoping it's just a one-off thing, but I've NEVER had this. I see my dr. Thurs. so hopefully I'll get some answers then. She'll probably want to do a bunch of tests and tell me to stop TTC until we get the results :growlmad:. Currently CD 7.... Anybody else ever have abnormal brown spotting at the end of AF (officially called Tail End Brown Bleeding--TEBB)?

Hm.. I've never heard of TEBB! I know that brown "spotting" or bleeding at the tail end of ur period is pretty normal, as I've experienced it in the past, but you say you've had AF type cramps, etc. I think it's great you're going to the dr to see about it. Just to make sure everything is OK. And Googling DEFINTELY doesn't help with the worrying (but we're all so guilty of it!!). I'm sure if you google "papercut" i'm sure one of the results will be "you're going to die".

Got my period yesterday, so that means I'm cycle day 2, right? I was going to order some opks or go buy some at Walmart (they have cheap ones I read somewhere?). My period is so light it's annoying. I just want it to be normal!!

I'm hoping for all of you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->