2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

I'm at CD 5 today and had just start charting temp(1st cycle trying) too.. Now waiting for the "O" day, should be around CD 12-15 as I'm having 30 Days cycle length.. Will start using OPK from CD10 just to be on the safe side.. :happydance:

Hoping this will be my month and everyone month too.. Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!:dust:

what I did on cd1 is to get all my supplies lol. Ordered generic opk and hcg, FRER , Clear blue digital opk, preseed. I received some today an I was soooooo excited ( u would think i had my BFP lol). oh well I am counting down to cd 12 when i start checking O. I O'd cd19 last cycle. Now counting down to O......... How is everybody today? what cd is everyone on today and what cd does everone O?

Yayy, we're all prepared for this month!!:happydance: Is this ur first time using preseed?? This will be my first time and I've read very good things. I was ECSTATIC when i received my package too lol. I've been doing things to try to increase my EWCM this month, because I honestly barely have any! So I'm drinking lots of water, and taking the EPO daily, and instead of grapefruit juice Im eating half a grapefruit everyday. And then there'll be the preseed to help my hubby's :spermy::spermy::spermy: out to do their job lol!! This AF feels like its taking forever to go away!!

Hey ladies.. It's been awhile since I last posted on here.. been very busy. I love the new name!!! So far I'm at cd 27 14dpo and no af yet (due the 22nd).. thought i was getting it last night but nothing came out (sorry tmi).. I'm not sure whats going on.. not sure if I should test now or wait another week

:test::test::test::test::test:

what I did on cd1 is to get all my supplies lol. Ordered generic opk and hcg, FRER , Clear blue digital opk, preseed. I received some today an I was soooooo excited ( u would think i had my BFP lol). oh well I am counting down to cd 12 when i start checking O. I O'd cd19 last cycle. Now counting down to O......... How is everybody today? what cd is everyone on today and what cd does everone O?

Yayy, we're all prepared for this month!!:happydance: Is this ur first time using preseed?? This will be my first time and I've read very good things. I was ECSTATIC when i received my package too lol. I've been doing things to try to increase my EWCM this month, because I honestly barely have any! So I'm drinking lots of water, and taking the EPO daily, and instead of grapefruit juice Im eating half a grapefruit everyday. And then there'll be the preseed to help my hubby's :spermy::spermy::spermy: out to do their job lol!! This AF feels like its taking forever to go away!!

No. The first time i used preseed was the cycle we conceived DD. For some reason I forgot it last cycle. Now that i have received it ....I am eager to start hehe. :happydance::happydance:. :happydance: cd 4 today and 8 days till i start using OPK woooooohooooooo:happydance:

The mission should u choose to accept is to take the :witch::af: out and get KNOCKED UP.

Here is my plan:

This cycle I am going to draw my blue print on Fertility Friend, :ninja:smoke the EGGY out with opk, knock the :witch: unconsious with :sex:, DH will send his army :ninja::ninja::spermy::spermy: to drown the :witch: in PRESEED and then capture the eggy and fertilize the shit out of it. By the time the witch comes round..... :cloud9::baby::blue::blue::twinboys::crib:

The end

:happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::headspin::wohoo:
Come on Ladies ,let us make this fun....feel free to add ur own mission :happydance:

The mission should u choose to accept is to take the :witch::af: out and get KNOCKED UP.

Here is my plan:

This cycle I am going to draw my blue print on Fertility Friend, :ninja:smoke the EGGY out with opk, knock the :witch: unconsious with :sex:, DH will send his army :ninja::ninja::spermy::spermy: to drown the :witch: in PRESEED and then capture the eggy and fertilize the shit out of it. By the time the witch comes round..... :cloud9::baby::blue::blue::twinboys::crib:

The end

Come on Ladies ,let us make this fun....feel free to add ur own mission :happydance:

HAHAHA!!! This is effing hysterical!!

Captain, I choose to accept this mission! I'll :sex::sex: feverishly until the :witch: cries out for mercy, as she realizes her days are soon numbered. I shall call this mission: CD-eez Nutz.

Here is my plan:

The end

HAHAHA!!! This is effing hysterical!!

Captain, I choose to accept this mission! I'll :sex::sex: feverishly until the :witch: cries out for mercy, as she realizes her days are soon numbered. I shall call this mission: CD-eez Nutz.

Glad u liked it.....It goes with our theme. Urs is :rofl::rofl:. Anything to make the day go by quicker lol

Here is my plan:

The end

Haaaaaaaahaa!! :rofl:

My plan is to drown the :witch: in all the pee I am using on sticks!!!!

Here is my plan:

The end

Haaaaaaaahaa!! :rofl:

My plan is to drown the :witch: in all the pee I am using on sticks!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I honestly cannot stop laughing. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Here is my plan:

The end

OMG thats hilarious!!
Hope plan KNOCKED UP works ;)

How do ye do all yere little sperms and happy dances? :)

Haha...there's a question I bet you never thought you'd ask!! :haha:

If you click on 'advanced reply' there's lots of smileys, with a link to more...
Hope that helps xxx

Got my period yesterday, so that means I'm cycle day 2, right? I was going to order some opks or go buy some at Walmart (they have cheap ones I read somewhere?). My period is so light it's annoying. I just want it to be normal!!

I'm hoping for all of you!! :)

That is correct :)

Operation GET KNOCKED UP!

Mission objective: Take out the :witch:

This cycle I've called in reinforcements. B6, and vitex. Mucinex lying in wait. I've reached out to Amazon for additional back up, and the IC OPK's and Preseed are on the way.

Also brought in the heavy artillery and picked up a few sexy nightgowns to help inspire and Rally the troops! :spermy: Perhaps a little "USO" show will motivate them to reach the objective.

:winkwink: C'mon ladies. let's :sex: the :witch: outta here!

Got my period yesterday, so that means I'm cycle day 2, right? I was going to order some opks or go buy some at Walmart (they have cheap ones I read somewhere?). My period is so light it's annoying. I just want it to be normal!!

I'm hoping for all of you!! :)

That is correct :)

Some women don't like them, but you can get really good deals on OPK's online. Wondfo and others brands like that often offer packs with more strips ( maybe 60 vs 10 or 20 in more expensive brand) and sometimes you can get a couple hpt's in the pack with them too. Like i said, some ladies dont like or dont trust internet cheapies, but others swear by them. You could try Amazon.

I love the cheapies off ebay. price jumped though was 100 tests for 20 or so now up to 30 but much cheaper still. I use a digital to double check when I get a positive on IC so dont miss it

Operation GET KNOCKED UP!

Mission objective: Take out the :witch:

This cycle I've called in reinforcements. B6, and vitex. Mucinex lying in wait. I've reached out to Amazon for additional back up, and the IC OPK's and Preseed are on the way.

Also brought in the heavy artillery and picked up a few sexy nightgowns to help inspire and Rally the troops! :spermy: Perhaps a little "USO" show will motivate them to reach the objective.

:winkwink: C'mon ladies. let's :sex: the :witch: outta here!

Gonna get me some heavy artillery this weekend. I love Halloween anyways but all the cute sexy costumes are an added bonus ;)

Cd 3 (thanks krissykat "KK") and I'm feeling less hormonal. Ordered some IC opk (thanks aidensmama) off eBay! I've eaten entirely too much overall, but an abundance of dark chocolate covered coconut pieces. I'm going to get fat...lol. Boo.

Cd 3 (thanks krissykat "KK") and I'm feeling less hormonal. Ordered some IC opk (thanks aidensmama) off eBay! I've eaten entirely too much overall, but an abundance of dark chocolate covered coconut pieces. I'm going to get fat...lol. Boo.

I've been an eating machine this week too. With all the halloween candy out in the store displays now I can't resist. I've already polished off a bag of peanut-butter cups ( I swear these bags used to be larger :dohh::haha: ) and I've been loading up on carbs. Pancakes at 10 pm, frying up quick monterey and cheddar quesadilla's. I'm not going to fit into anything but sweatpants by the end of this cycle. haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->