2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Cd 3 (thanks krissykat "KK") and I'm feeling less hormonal. Ordered some IC opk (thanks aidensmama) off eBay! I've eaten entirely too much overall, but an abundance of dark chocolate covered coconut pieces. I'm going to get fat...lol. Boo.

I've been an eating machine this week too. With all the halloween candy out in the store displays now I can't resist. I've already polished off a bag of peanut-butter cups ( I swear these bags used to be larger :dohh::haha: ) and I've been loading up on carbs. Pancakes at 10 pm, frying up quick monterey and cheddar quesadilla's. I'm not going to fit into anything but sweatpants by the end of this cycle. haha!

Man, do I feel you on that! I'm not even hungry; I just can't stop! :wacko: I love peanut butter cups. I can't eat them anymore but I miss then every time I see them. :thumbup:

:spermy: :happydance:
Yeay.... no I feel cool too with my little sperms and happy dances :D

Cd 3 (thanks krissykat "KK") and I'm feeling less hormonal. Ordered some IC opk (thanks aidensmama) off eBay! I've eaten entirely too much overall, but an abundance of dark chocolate covered coconut pieces. I'm going to get fat...lol. Boo.

I stopped to get me and the kiddo some gelato yesterday and then endulged in dark chocolate espresso beans....they were so good...

Cycle day 7 today, 3 more days till I start OPK testing! I have already been charting temps though, I just haven't got on the same time every morning schedule to do it yet.

Hey ladies.. It's been awhile since I last posted on here.. been very busy. I love the new name!!! So far I'm at cd 27 14dpo and no af yet (due the 22nd).. thought i was getting it last night but nothing came out (sorry tmi).. I'm not sure whats going on.. not sure if I should test now or wait another week

I SAY TEST! 14 dpo is pretty good time to POAS! Fingers X'ed.

I finally tested at 16 dpo and sadly got a :bfn:.. Feeling kind of bummed! Now I'm just waiting for the freakin :witch: to get here.. If shes not her by next week then I guess I'll test again.

I stopped to get me and the kiddo some gelato yesterday and then endulged in dark chocolate espresso beans....they were so good...

Cycle day 7 today, 3 more days till I start OPK testing! I have already been charting temps though, I just haven't got on the same time every morning schedule to do it yet.

I love dark chocolate espresso beans! I buzz around like a hummingbird after I eat them though...lol

Kudos on the charting. I'm so bad about temping in the morning. Lights are off, hubby is asleep, and I don't think anything but, "take medicine and PEE!" I can't get a temp before I get out of bed. I just do them at night around the same time. :wacko:

Dreambaby...how are you today? Today was a busy day at work. I also had an interview for a new job. I love my job, but this is like my dream job, so I had to try. :)

Sorry to hear that, PrincessKT. The :witch: has MASSACRED this month. :growlmad:

And, OMG, chocolate espresso beans. My mouth is watering.

I love dark chocolate espresso beans! I buzz around like a hummingbird after I eat them though...lol

Kudos on the charting. I'm so bad about temping in the morning. Lights are off, hubby is asleep, and I don't think anything but, "take medicine and PEE!" I can't get a temp before I get out of bed. I just do them at night around the same time. :wacko:

Dreambaby...how are you today? Today was a busy day at work. I also had an interview for a new job. I love my job, but this is like my dream job, so I had to try. :)

Best of luck on the job!!! :thumbup:

Seriously if I would just stick the thermometer in my mouth as soon as my alarm goes off in the morning when I get up to get the kid ready for school I would do it the same time. I have forgotten EVERY day so far LOL!!

Hey ladies.. It's been awhile since I last posted on here.. been very busy. I love the new name!!! So far I'm at cd 27 14dpo and no af yet (due the 22nd).. thought i was getting it last night but nothing came out (sorry tmi).. I'm not sure whats going on.. not sure if I should test now or wait another week

I SAY TEST! 14 dpo is pretty good time to POAS! Fingers X'ed.

I finally tested at 16 dpo and sadly got a :bfn:.. Feeling kind of bummed! Now I'm just waiting for the freakin :witch: to get here.. If shes not her by next week then I guess I'll test again.

Oh noooooo :hugs: . Just keep testing until either a :bfp: or :witch:. Good luck hun x

I am fine hun. Good luck with ur interview x

How is everyone this beautiful morning? Afm Cd6, 5 days to start opk and 13 days to potential O. :witch: is gone so it is kick off hehe :happydance:

How is everyone this beautiful morning? Afm Cd6, 5 days to start opk and 13 days to potential O. :witch: is gone so it is kick off hehe :happydance:

I am gearing up for a long weekend. I do photography and have 4 sessions between now and sunday booked. :coffee: I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Cycle day 8, and my prenatals should come in the mail today. :happydance:

Operation GET KNOCKED UP!

Mission objective: Take out the :witch:

This cycle I've called in reinforcements. B6, and vitex. Mucinex lying in wait. I've reached out to Amazon for additional back up, and the IC OPK's and Preseed are on the way.

Also brought in the heavy artillery and picked up a few sexy nightgowns to help inspire and Rally the troops! :spermy: Perhaps a little "USO" show will motivate them to reach the objective.

:winkwink: C'mon ladies. let's :sex: the :witch: outta here!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I couldn't stop laughing. Great plan though. Good luck x

I am gearing up for a long weekend. I do photography and have 4 sessions between now and sunday booked. :coffee: I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Wow! Your going to be a busy girl. I bet it's fun work though, I think it would be cool to do something creative and interact with new and interesting people, although people really can be a pain in the butt sometimes. Good luck, I hope all goes well and you get some beautiful shots.

AFM, I am on cycle day 8 as well. My weekend will thankfully be a bit more relaixing, I have some work to complete for my literature class, but nothing to heavy. I certainly could use some down time, I feel like I've been in high gear for weeks now.
I O'ed on CD 11 or 12 last cycle, and I'm thinking it will probably be around the same time this cycle. Hubby has a 3 day weekend off from work, so I think we should take advantage of the long weekend and BD like crazy since O could potentially only be a few days away. I can't wait for my OPK's to get here so I can test instead of trying to guess at it.

Hope everyone is doing well and that great weekends are had by all!

I'm cd 5 and af still hangin on. Weird cycle. I think I'm going to start with the opks on cd 9 since my cycle can be 25-28 days.

Dream baby - you are like my cycle buddy...if there were such a thing lol. ;)
KK- busy weekend for sure. All work is good work, but I hate busy weeks like that! Hope it's fun!
Aidensmama- have fun on your 3 day weekend. I am staying positive and all of you are in my positive thoughts!! :)

Good luck Hun. Hope you get some great shots

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back