2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

I'm cd 5 and af still hangin on. Weird cycle. I think I'm going to start with the opks on cd 9 since my cycle can be 25-28 days.

Dream baby - you are like my cycle buddy...if there were such a thing lol. ;)
KK- busy weekend for sure. All work is good work, but I hate busy weeks like that! Hope it's fun!
Aidensmama- have fun on your 3 day weekend. I am staying positive and all of you are in my positive thoughts!! :)

There is Now...Cycle Buddy. Opk in 3 days woooohoooo:happydance::happydance:

I'm cd 5 and af still hangin on. Weird cycle. I think I'm going to start with the opks on cd 9 since my cycle can be 25-28 days.

KK- busy weekend for sure. All work is good work, but I hate busy weeks like that! Hope it's fun!
Aidensmama- have fun on your 3 day weekend. I am staying positive and all of you are in my positive thoughts!! :)

Lol I like your enthusiasm! :flower: ok cycle buddy, I'm opking starting next Wednesday, so 4 days I guess. Yay!!

Can I join ? I am on CD7. Hopefully I will ovulate around CD14/15.
I am with you. I want that witch to die. :grr:

Welcome Fairy! :hi:

DreamBaby- Ideally I would have liked to start OPK today (CD 9) as I O'ed on CD 11 last cycle, but my Amazon order isn't in yet, so we'll see if it shows up before my temps/CM confirm O, if not than I'll just save them for next cycle.

Hope everyone had/is having a nice Saturday.

So everyone here is going by opk ???

I haven't started using them yet, but my cycles are REALLY irregular and temping can't tell me BEFORE ovulation, so I never know when to BD. I am waiting for mine to come in, but once they do it will be my first cycle using them.

Fairyy this is my first month using opks. I'm starting Wednesday officially. (I'm crazy and might do one Tuesday...lol)

My cycles are regular 29/30days long but last time it was 35days long. Might go for every other day or kind of SMEP without OPK. All depends on when I see ewcm. Hope we all get our BFP's this time.

Lol I like your enthusiasm! :flower: ok cycle buddy, I'm opking starting next Wednesday, so 4 days I guess. Yay!!

:happydance::happydance:

Welcome Fairy! :hi:

DreamBaby- Ideally I would have liked to start OPK today (CD 9) as I O'ed on CD 11 last cycle, but my Amazon order isn't in yet, so we'll see if it shows up before my temps/CM confirm O, if not than I'll just save them for next cycle.

Hope everyone had/is having a nice Saturday.

Oooooo sugar. Hope it comes beore O for u hun

Hey girls! Coming back for an update. After I asked for bloodwork (my lines were not progressing though they were pretty dark and I had pos digis) my numbers were not increasing. My results showed low progesterone also, just 5.5. Friday was our 5 year anniversary, and I started to miscarry that morning. I'm going in to see my OB this week, to talk about starting progesterone to help my eggs and my short LP. My daughter has only been weaned a few weeks, and they said it likely played a role in my low progesterone. Hopefully we will be back to TTC very soon! Good luck ladies! Hope you all get your :bfp: very soon!

Hey girls! Coming back for an update. After I asked for bloodwork (my lines were not progressing though they were pretty dark and I had pos digis) my numbers were not increasing. My results showed low progesterone also, just 5.5. Friday was our 5 year anniversary, and I started to miscarry that morning. I'm going in to see my OB this week, to talk about starting progesterone to help my eggs and my short LP. My daughter has only been weaned a few weeks, and they said it likely played a role in my low progesterone. Hopefully we will be back to TTC very soon! Good luck ladies! Hope you all get your :bfp: very soon!

Oh so sorry hun:hugs:. Good luck with your visit to OB. Whenever u decide to TTC again.......Good luck . Lots and lots of sticky baby dust ur way

Very sorry to hear that, but I love your determination and can't wait to see you back here with us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->