2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

So sorry RedheadBabies :hugs: Hopefully a few cycles with your LO weaned and your trip to the doc for some investigation and progesterone correction will help your body get back to where it needs to be for TTC. I know it must have been super disappointing after a positive digi, but you seem to be handling it with a lot of strength and grace.

Sending good vibes your way, and lots of baby dust for when you are ready to start TTC again. :dust:

Good Morning (Afternoon/Evening...) Ladies! CD 11 today noticed my OPK was darker than yesterday, still not as dark as the control line but it put a smile on my face :thumbup:

I plan to finish editing pictures today and maybe make some pumpkin bread cause I've been wanting some for a few days now and its not gonna make itself!

How is everyone else today!?

Can I join? :happydance:
This is my first cycle, I'm only around 5dpo, going to test between 10th - 14th :blush:

Hmm I did another opk about 10 minutes ago, and this evenings is way darker than this mornings was...I may ovulate sooner than Oct 6th at this rate.

So sorry RedheadBabies :hugs: Hopefully a few cycles with your LO weaned and your trip to the doc for some investigation and progesterone correction will help your body get back to where it needs to be for TTC. I know it must have been super disappointing after a positive digi, but you seem to be handling it with a lot of strength and grace.

Sending good vibes your way, and lots of baby dust for when you are ready to start TTC again. :dust:

MMMM pumpkin bread! Sounds yummy. :thumbup:

You'll just have to keep watching those OPK's so you can catch the eggy!

:hi: Pickletilly, lost of good luck and baby dust! :dust:

Welcome Pickletilly (Love the name - cute!) We are a happy bunch in this thread! :winkwink:

KK - are you holding off on BD until you get the for sure positive? What's your game plan? I just figured I'd throw a few extra BDs in for good measure. I've heard every other day is good, and that seems about right to me...

I've started with the opks, so I'll definitely use the info, but knowing what I do about the life of :spermy:, I figure it's in my best interest to start earlier. Plus, it's fun...:blush::blush::blush:

What does everyone else think?

Funny you are going to make pumpkin bread - I was going to make some pumpkin bars (I'm gluten free, but use almond flour or almond butter) because it's fall and I have to make something pumpkin! I might make a soup with pumpkin too...mmmmmm!

Welcome Pickletilly (Love the name - cute!) We are a happy bunch in this thread! :winkwink:

KK - are you holding off on BD until you get the for sure positive? What's your game plan? I just figured I'd throw a few extra BDs in for good measure. I've heard every other day is good, and that seems about right to me...

I've started with the opks, so I'll definitely use the info, but knowing what I do about the life of :spermy:, I figure it's in my best interest to start earlier. Plus, it's fun...:blush::blush::blush:

Funny you are going to make pumpkin bread - I was going to make some pumpkin bars (I'm gluten free, but use almond flour or almond butter) because it's fall and I have to make something pumpkin! I might make a soup with pumpkin too...mmmmmm!

Well we started BD last night, and I figure we will again tonight and so on so forth till I O then we will do it once in the morning and night to make sure I net that sucker :haha:

We actually were doing Paleo till last month, it just got way to expensive to bake that way...and I love baking /sigh...but I do want to try and do it again and stick to it much longer!

Hello ladies . When is everyone starting OPK?

Hey! I started OPK on CD9. i'm on CD 12 right now, thinking i'm going to O on 10/2 or 10/3. How's everyone doing?? I'm in grad school and it's almost midterm time so I've been busy busy!! Not able to get on here as often as I'd like.

OH! and we started using the preseed 2 days ago. I can't lie... It feels kinda odd. its like i'm aware of it. I think it's mind over matter though. I'll try it out again tonight and see how it goes. I'm probably thinking about it too much lol. I started taking the EPO on CD1, so lets see what this cycle holds!

Hi all, hoping I can join in! Testing Oct 6, AF is due 7th.

TTC Month #2 and I am hopeful. We had an early lass last month, stunned me and DH. We have one beautiful, healthy 2 year old girl who we conceived without even trying, lol.

First time trying last month... hoping that we get a BFP and a sticky little bean!

Feeling an array of symptoms but fairly light. I did feel ovulation though (at least I am pretty sure)... I had 4 days of intense back pain and cramps with a pinch on the right side on day #2). That's better now, I am just really stiff in my back and mild low back pain. Dry burning eyes is the most prominent and fatigue combined with insomnia and weird dreams. Nausea is pretty mild and only slight pangs of pain in my armpits and upper bb's.

I have always been very intuitive (know both times right away) and am very regular with my cycles... I am a little thrown off after last month, but I still feel it will be a BFP!

Baby dust to all!!!

Hey girls! Coming back for an update. After I asked for bloodwork (my lines were not progressing though they were pretty dark and I had pos digis) my numbers were not increasing. My results showed low progesterone also, just 5.5. Friday was our 5 year anniversary, and I started to miscarry that morning. I'm going in to see my OB this week, to talk about starting progesterone to help my eggs and my short LP. My daughter has only been weaned a few weeks, and they said it likely played a role in my low progesterone. Hopefully we will be back to TTC very soon! Good luck ladies! Hope you all get your :bfp: very soon!

I'm so sorry for your loss RedheadBabies. Lots of love and luck!

OH! and we started using the preseed 2 days ago. I can't lie... It feels kinda odd. its like i'm aware of it. I think it's mind over matter though. I'll try it out again tonight and see how it goes. I'm probably thinking about it too much lol. I started taking the EPO on CD1, so lets see what this cycle holds!

Lots of luck!! I haven't tried preseed yet, but I would be the same way and just so aware lol

TTC Month #2 and I am hopeful. We had an early lass last month, stunned me and DH. We have one beautiful, healthy 2 year old girl who we conceived without even trying, lol.

First time trying last month... hoping that we get a BFP and a sticky little bean!

Feeling an array of symptoms but fairly light. I did feel ovulation though (at least I am pretty sure)... I had 4 days of intense back pain and cramps with a pinch on the right side on day #2). That's better now, I am just really stiff in my back and mild low back pain. Dry burning eyes is the most prominent and fatigue combined with insomnia and weird dreams. Nausea is pretty mild and only slight pangs of pain in my armpits and upper bb's.

I have always been very intuitive (know both times right away) and am very regular with my cycles... I am a little thrown off after last month, but I still feel it will be a BFP!

Baby dust to all!!!

My birthday is the 6th, so that would be an awesome birthday present to log on and see you got a :bfp:!! lots of :hug: and positive vibes to you!

Baby dust to all!!!

My birthday is the 6th, so that would be an awesome birthday present to log on and see you got a :bfp:!! lots of :hug: and positive vibes to you!

Thanks KrissyKat! I will do my best to make good on the birthday present! :happydance:

Well we started BD last night, and I figure we will again tonight and so on so forth till I O then we will do it once in the morning and night to make sure I net that sucker :haha:

We actually were doing Paleo till last month, it just got way to expensive to bake that way...and I love baking /sigh...but I do want to try and do it again and stick to it much longer!

I find paleo recipes the most helpful being gluten free. I like to stick to more whole foods since I've been changing my diet. It is more expensive to bake this way, but I find I eat less of the finished product because of the fat...these almond butter chocolate chip cookies i just made are fantastic! I'm going to make some pumpkin bars this week too with almond flour...trader joes has the best price on a lot of those things. Usually I try to just eat dark chocolate if I need sweet because if I want sweet, I have to bake it! :haha:

Let me know if you decide to go back to it. I'm not entirely paleo, but I would love someone to share recipes/talk to about my "crazy" diet... :)

Baby dust to all!!!

Welcome!! Good luck! When are you testing?

:rofl:
Came to bnb and this caught my eye
Ok..now that I know what that really says I feel much better..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4

Baby dust to all!!!

Welcome!! Good luck! When are you testing?

Totally!! I love sharing recipes anyways :)

And I wish they would open a trader joe's here...closest one is 3 hours away /cry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->