2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

I love TJs. I lived in Idaho for awhile and was so sad they didn't have one. I completely understand! I'll share any interesting recipes that I come across. :)

:rofl:
Came to bnb and this caught my eye
Ok..now that I know what that really says I feel much better..
:haha:

Haha. This is a HAPPY thread, mostly. PMA all the way!! (positive mental attitude).

:hi: Welcome to all the ladies that are just joining us. Baby dust all around :dust:

We don't have Trader Joe's anywhere close to us, but I've heard really good things.

I have been trying to change the way we eat as well, haven't gone gluten free (though I've been talking to my mom about it alot as my younger brother has Autism and I've heard amazing things about gluten-free diet in relation to that). I'm not sure exactly what I want to do, or if I even want to follow a specific plan. Though I have recently made fat-free plain white yogurt a staple and i'm totally loving it. It's great on baked sweet potatoes and other savory dishes, or I throw in a little Splenda and some berries or a few dark chocolate chips and somAe almonds and have a nice sweet treat.

I haven't tried preseed yet either, but I assume I would also be super aware of it. I don't know what I would think of it.

Hope everyone is doing well and that current cycles are going well. AFM, I'm on CD 12. Had some slight cramping, a temp dip and nice EWCM yesterday so I'm thinking I O'ed. Will have to see what my temps do over the next few days.

Good vibes out in the universe for all you ladies! Hope we see some more :BFP: 's in here soon.

Afternoon ladies :coffee:
My stomach feels weird today. Not cramps weird but.. Twingey weird.
Idk I think my mind is making things up :nope:
How is everyone today?

Well it looks like I found my surge so I messaged my husband with the...if you can come home early...you should message :thumbup::sex:

Attachments

• 2x2.jpg
    2x2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 11
Time to have some fun catching that egg! :thumbup:
Good luck!! Mega baby dust to you

Ps at first glance I thought your body butter said baby butter, thinking I wonder what that does :dohh:

Aidensmama - I went gluten free as an experiment. I was having some nutrient absorption issues and nerve pain, but never testing positive for celiac. I went gluten free and the nerve pain has reduced a lot. So, it can have wonderful health benefits. The only time I really miss it is when I was pregnant - The only things I wanted were things I couldn't have (and all things I loved when I was 10...lol).

KK - Hope you have fun today! Your post made me laugh. You are definitely early - this is why it's important to test! :thumbup:

Pickletilly - are you testing soon? I hope you feel better.

I'm worried about ovulation. I miscarried and I don't think I ovulated last month, so I'm worried about my hormones getting back into the groove. I took an opk yesterday (way early) and there was no line/maybe faint line and I just feel like there should be something? I don't know. :wacko:

DD80, if you're unsure about ovulating, are you testing everyday through your whole cycle? I had no idea about mine and after a loooong wait I finally ovulated really late into my cycle. I didn't think I was going to at all.

I'm a bit of a POAS obsessive and will be testing every day now lol, call me crazy, I'm just so eager and I feel different - will feel super silly for thinking that when AF arrives!

Time to have some fun catching that egg! :thumbup:
Good luck!! Mega baby dust to you

Ps at first glance I thought your body butter said baby butter, thinking I wonder what that does :dohh:

Oh my gosh that made me snort laugh (yes I'm a snorter!!)

DD80, I wasn't technically going to start testing till today going by last months O date....but I just kept getting this weird feeling that I was gonna O earlier so I started testing on Saturday....now I'm glad I did! I had a super faint line on Saturday then a darker line yesterday, so keep testing everyday! If you get the Wondfu cheapies its ok to test every day :) I think I got a 50 OPK and 25 PG kit for like $25 bucks. Do that, and pee away!

Also, Pickle...I giggle at your avatar everytime I see it...that kitten is like OMG I can haz Turkey??

Pickletilly- I hope you get a :bfp: dont feel silly for hoping, anything is possible until AF shows her ugly face.

DD80 - I agree, you should get some cheapies and just test as much as possible. You could just O late in your cycle. Try not to stress, if you can relax a little it might help your body work like it's supposed to, but the more anxious you get the more your brain and body will be in conflict with one another.

KK- Good thing you started testing! Caaaaatch that Eggie! Hopefully it's a sticky bean! :) I also can't help but giggle every time I see that little kitten. It's uber cute!:haha:

Pickletilly - Thank you for sharing your experience! That's what I'm worried about - coming off the loss last month, and not being sure if I ovulated at all, getting my period late, has me all confused. I'm usually so regular. I tested yesterday, so I will test again today when I get home.

KK - Thank you too! I'm glad you tested earlier! That's what I worry about too - what if this is a 25 day cycle instead of a 28 day cycle - I better get in there an test! I bought the cheapies, so I can test everyday.

Is morning or evening better? I've read mid-morning (like 10 am) is best, but I can't do this at work... I'm CD 9 and still spotting a bit (whatever...ugh) so I think it's a good time. My app says Saturday is the big day, so let's see if it's right!

Pickletilly - Thank you for sharing your experience! That's what I'm worried about - coming off the loss last month, and not being sure if I ovulated at all, getting my period late, has me all confused. I'm usually so regular. I tested yesterday, so I will test again today when I get home.

KK - Thank you too! I'm glad you tested earlier! That's what I worry about too - what if this is a 25 day cycle instead of a 28 day cycle - I better get in there an test! I bought the cheapies, so I can test everyday.

Is morning or evening better? I've read mid-morning (like 10 am) is best, but I can't do this at work... I'm CD 9 and still spotting a bit (whatever...ugh) so I think it's a good time. My app says Saturday is the big day, so let's see if it's right!

I tested in the morning and late evening so I could catch the surge asap...BUT I only started testing twice a day when I could see a notable change in the line.

I also started testing once a day, though my cheapy tests said not to test first thing in the morning as LH gets stored over night or something. When I started testing twice I did it at 1pm and 7pm.. Enough time to catch the OH after work before he falls asleep on the sofa! ;)

Speaking of, we dtd earlier and afterwards I got intense cramping for like 5mins and a tiny tinge of blood.. I think the witch is on her way :'(

I also started testing once a day, though my cheapy tests said not to test first thing in the morning as LH gets stored over night or something. When I started testing twice I did it at 1pm and 7pm.. Enough time to catch the OH after work before he falls asleep on the sofa! ;)

Speaking of, we dtd earlier and afterwards I got intense cramping for like 5mins and a tiny tinge of blood.. I think the witch is on her way :'(

Or implantation maybe....I always think positive till AF comes then I make a 3 tequila shot margarita and eat a Hershey's dark chocolate bar...ok 2 bars....then I'm all sunshine and roses the next day lol :thumbup:

Pickletilly - POSITIVE THOUGHTS! It ain't over yet! :thumbup:

KK - Good idea. I like the idea of twice a day. For some reason I seem to love testing my pee...:wacko: I also like the 3 shot margarita idea. ;)

KK - Good idea. I like the idea of twice a day. For some reason I seem to love testing my pee...:wacko: I also like the 3 shot margarita idea. ;)

AND doing a 3 shotter once a month means you can splurge...and get the GOOOD stuff :thumbup:

AND doing a 3 shotter once a month means you can splurge...and get the GOOOD stuff :thumbup:

I like it! I could go for a mojito or a mint julep right now.

I like it! I could go for a mojito or a mint julep right now.

I'm making soft tacos for dinner and I'm trying NOT to break into my good booze lol!

A mojito sounds good too....Mmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->