2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Pickletilly - POSITIVE THOUGHTS! It ain't over yet! :thumbup:

KK - Good idea. I like the idea of twice a day. For some reason I seem to love testing my pee...:wacko: I also like the 3 shot margarita idea. ;)

AND doing a 3 shotter once a month means you can splurge...and get the GOOOD stuff :thumbup:

I like it! I could go for a mojito or a mint julep right now.

I'm making soft tacos for dinner and I'm trying NOT to break into my good booze lol!

A mojito sounds good too....Mmmmm

Yum tacos! When's dinner? I'll be there! ;) I don't know what to have for dinner yet. I make something on Sunday for hubby and he's good and eats it all week for dinner. I'm not sure what I want - my big meal is lunch or breakfast usually, so dinner could be anything!

Pickletilly - POSITIVE THOUGHTS! It ain't over yet! :thumbup:

KK - Good idea. I like the idea of twice a day. For some reason I seem to love testing my pee...:wacko: I also like the 3 shot margarita idea. ;)

AND doing a 3 shotter once a month means you can splurge...and get the GOOOD stuff :thumbup:

I like it! I could go for a mojito or a mint julep right now.

I'm making soft tacos for dinner and I'm trying NOT to break into my good booze lol!

A mojito sounds good too....Mmmmm

Yum tacos! When's dinner? I'll be there! ;) I don't know what to have for dinner yet. I make something on Sunday for hubby and he's good and eats it all week for dinner. I'm not sure what I want - my big meal is lunch or breakfast usually, so dinner could be anything!

It's ready now, come on over!

I could seriously eat my weight in soft corn tacos...so I only make them once a month.
I'm normally a cook 5 nights a weeks person, then leftovers for the other 2 I've just lacked motivation. I get sidetracked easy :dohh:

KK - that's impressive! I only cook 2 nights/week and we eat leftovers otherwise. I love cooking, just don't have much time. We just instituted a cleaning schedule, so that is working great and clearing up time, but it seems I just find more organizing to do. Do you make the tortillas? When I make tacos, I buy corn tortillas and fry them myself. So good!

KK - that's impressive! I only cook 2 nights/week and we eat leftovers otherwise. I love cooking, just don't have much time. We just instituted a cleaning schedule, so that is working great and clearing up time, but it seems I just find more organizing to do. Do you make the tortillas? When I make tacos, I buy corn tortillas and fry them myself. So good!

I actually made tortillas one night while we were doing paleo, it took about 5 mistakes before I got the hang of it lol! but I normally just get the tortillas and skillet heat them in oil....greasy good om nom nom!

With my job I am home most of the time during the week, he works, kiddo is at school...you would think my house would be cleaner than what it is :dohh:

Hi all, hoping I can join in! Testing Oct 6, AF is due 7th.

TTC Month #2 and I am hopeful. We had an early lass last month, stunned me and DH. We have one beautiful, healthy 2 year old girl who we conceived without even trying, lol.

First time trying last month... hoping that we get a BFP and a sticky little bean!

Feeling an array of symptoms but fairly light. I did feel ovulation though (at least I am pretty sure)... I had 4 days of intense back pain and cramps with a pinch on the right side on day #2). That's better now, I am just really stiff in my back and mild low back pain. Dry burning eyes is the most prominent and fatigue combined with insomnia and weird dreams. Nausea is pretty mild and only slight pangs of pain in my armpits and upper bb's.

I have always been very intuitive (know both times right away) and am very regular with my cycles... I am a little thrown off after last month, but I still feel it will be a BFP!

Baby dust to all!!!

Welcome aboard :hugs:

How is everyone today? Hope k? Welcome to all our new ladies. Good luck to all the ladies with tive Opk. Afm cd 11. started using OPK yesterday. so just patiently waiting to O :coffee:. HOW IS EVERYONE?

I actually made tortillas one night while we were doing paleo, it took about 5 mistakes before I got the hang of it lol! but I normally just get the tortillas and skillet heat them in oil....greasy good om nom nom!

With my job I am home most of the time during the week, he works, kiddo is at school...you would think my house would be cleaner than what it is :dohh:
It's tough! Cleaning the house is a thankless job. I finally made a list - Mondays we swifter and dust and every other week I steam mop, Tuesdays are bathroom floors and shower every two weeks, Wednesdays we water the trees and straighten up our room and the wine bar (mail)...you get the gist. It's great because it spreads stuff out over the week - so while Saturday is still cleaning day, it's so much lighter than it was and the house stays generally cleaner. I'll figure out food one day!! Lol

How is everyone? I'm ok. No line on opk yesterday. Today cd 10 so earliest I was going to test anyway. Still spotting from my period...ugh. Hey guys when you take them, how long do you hold it in the cup? The hcg ones were 20 seconds, but these had no instructions, so I do the same. Is that right? I don't know why it's so hard for some of the manufacturers to put "5 seconds" or "10 seconds" on the back of the packet.

My allergies are killin me today. My neck is also breaking out so I need to figure out the issue. Oh allergies, I love you, especially when I am not taking pills because I am TTC.

DD80 - I absolutely agree. Cleaning the house is a monster undertaking that is a really thankless job. It keeps ya busy!

So my son was drawing for a while with crayons last night and this morning I was cleaning up the coffee table and saw these. Hubby goes "It's a brother or sister!" I couldnt stop laughing. I thought you ladies would get a kick out of it.

Attachments

• CAM00675.jpg
    CAM00675.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 7
  • CAM00673.jpg
    CAM00673.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
  • CAM00671.jpg
    CAM00671.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2
DD80 - I may need to spread my cleaning out like that, normally I just do it all on Sunday, could be why I hate it SO much! And for the OPKs I use its hold it for 3 seconds but do not dip it over the max line.

AidensMama- Ok those pictures are so funny! Intuition lol!

Dreambaby- Good luck waiting on O, when it gets here net that sucker!!

Doing pretty good today...slept in a bit after kid went to school, those extra hours of sleep were glorious :D

Aidensmama that is so funny

I had a line yesterday and today on OPK but nowhere near positive and (TMI) lots of stretchy cm yesterday. oh well I really hope i O early.

Aidensmama that is so funny

I had a line yesterday and today on OPK but nowhere near positive and (TMI) lots of stretchy cm yesterday. oh well I really hope i O early.

Good luck!

Aidensmama (AM) - that's great! I love it!

KK -it really does help break it up and the house seems generally more clean. I think it's because I tend to straighten up a few things while I'm doing my nightly chore. I never want to do it, but it takes 10-15 min and then I'm so glad I did. Kinda like working out...lol. Which I did today and I feel great! I need to go more regularly again.

I had a temp did on CD 11, and it has stayed up on CD 12 and Today CD 13. I had watery cm on cd 7,8,9,10 and EWCM on CD 11 and 12. I also had some cramping on CD 11 and 12. Last night I noticed a little bit of spotting mixed in with my CM and today when I wiped and when I went to check my CM internally there was red blood, it was more than spotting but less than a period, It was too much blood to note my CM, and more than I would THINK would be attributed to ovulation, however I do think ovulation occurred on cd 11 or 12.

I just don't know if this is some sinister mid cycle bleeding or whats going on. Ugh.

Dreambaby, Hope you O soon! :dust:

9dpo and feeling out. (thanks for listening ladies)

I know it is early, believe me. And I know the fact that I started testing at 7dpo is a big no-no, lol. But I felt like I o'd early and had intense lower back pain and cramps from 3dpo-6dpo. Slight pinch on 4 or 5dpo, so I'm pretty sure that was implantation. (ladies, does that sound too soon for implantation?). it was intense and I have never experienced anything like it. Not scary, just significant.

Since then, all has been pretty quiet. Still a sore lower back and twinges in my right ov and breaking out really bad, twinges in my bb's but mild and infrequent. Super tired, but that could be in my head. Even staying away from symptom spotting I just feel out. I know 9dpo is early, but if I did implant by 6dpo, wouldn't I be getting a BFP by now?

Ugh, after my mc last month I just can't be calm about this all. I just want this so bad...

Here's hoping, but feeling down.

I know it is early, believe me. And I know the fact that I started testing at 7dpo is a big no-no, lol. But I felt like I o'd early and had intense lower back pain and cramps from 3dpo-6dpo. Slight pinch on 4 or 5dpo, so I'm pretty sure that was implantation. (ladies, does that sound too soon for implantation?). it was intense and I have never experienced anything like it. Not scary, just significant.

Since then, all has been pretty quiet. Still a sore lower back and twinges in my right ov and breaking out really bad, twinges in my bb's but mild and infrequent. Super tired, but that could be in my head. Even staying away from symptom spotting I just feel out. I know 9dpo is early, but if I did implant by 6dpo, wouldn't I be getting a BFP by now?

Ugh, after my mc last month I just can't be calm about this all. I just want this so bad...

They always say its not over till the fat witch sings!

But in all seriousness, the amount of stress we put on ourselves in a TWW is crazy. We diagnose every little cramp, craving and emotion...they should call it the Two Week Meltdown. This is my 2nd cycle, and I was that person last month...if I passed gas I questioned if it smelt more odd than the last time. ( go ahead laugh, cause I can ha!) I am trying to find a little bit of self control this time around and not be that person. It is friggin hard!

No one knows your body like you do, and if you feel out...you might be. Then again your body may pull a complete sike out on you! We never know the outcome till the witch shows her ugly little face. Like for me...I feel like this could be my month, just because October IS my month...its my lucky month so I can hope. ;) I also know I will start POAS with cheapies in about a week cause I am also THAT person...So if I start doubting myself I know its because I allowed myself to.

PMA

Stay strong :) Chin up, and if this wasn't your month hold your head high and march into a plan for the next one!

You got this! :hugs:

I'm sorry about your MC last month - I had one too and I don't know what to expect. I didn't have much symptoms besides not caring if I had coffee or not (when before I would make decaf in the afternoon because I looooove it!) no symptoms is ok! You're not out until af is here! Good luck! This is a great, positive thread!

Ovufriend detected that I O'd on CD 11, instead of 12 like I assumed...I'm gonna stick to saying im 2dpo today instead of 3 like it says and just keep charting as normal.

Skipped to the loo at work today for the millionth time thinking (praying) that peeing so much must be a good sign!! But was crushed with the red stuff in my undies :sad1: not a massive amount, but I've heard that implantation bleeding is spotting with CM and I think it's a tad more than that. I think I'm out.

Skipped to the loo at work today for the millionth time thinking (praying) that peeing so much must be a good sign!! But was crushed with the red stuff in my undies :sad1: not a massive amount, but I've heard that implantation bleeding is spotting with CM and I think it's a tad more than that. I think I'm out.

Is it fresh red blood, or is it a bit lighter or darker? Would you call it light flow, or is it less than that?

8dpo would be like perfect time for implantation, or it could just be some mid-cycle spotting...Your not out unless it turns out to definitely be AF.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->